The Faculty provides training for civil students through Bachelors’s and Master’s degree on contract basis. The Faculty has been training international students and people without citizenship through all the licensed specialties since 2014
The Faculty provides training through the following specialties:
- 121 “Software engineering”
- 123 “Computer engineering”
- 141 “Electroenergy, electrotechnics and electromechanics”
- 152 “Metrology and Measuring Technology”
- 172 “Telecommunications and radiotechniques”
- 173 “Avionics”
- 272 “Aviation transport”
The Faculty is well equipped and provides a high level theoretical, methodical and practical training.
The lecturing staff includes lecturers of the highest category: 5 Doctors of Science and Professors, 21 PhDs.
The Faculty alumni obtain sound theoretical and practical knowledge what enables them to make a career and have a decent place in their further life.
The Faculty includes four Departments, Methodical Commissions and Center for Education of International Students:
- Department of Fundamental Disciplines headed by Arkadii Fainer, PhD in Technical Sciences, Associate Professor;
- Department of Electrotechnical Systems headed by Olexandr Ruchka, PhD in Technical Sciences, Associate Professor;
- Department of Information Technology headed by Iryna Iliina, PhD in Technical Sciences, Associate Professor;
- Department of Air Transport headed by Mykhailo Sukhanov, PhD in Technical Sciences;
- Methodical Commission of the Department of Metrology and Standardization headed by Yurii Shamaiev, PhD in Technical Sciences, Associate Professor.
At the Faculty students can also:
- Undergo computer preparation on receiving Microsoft certificate;
- Have extra classes in foreign languages for receiving international certificates;
- Obtain another higher education.
Studying at the Faculty is an investment into your future!
Dean of the Faculty of Information and Technical Systems