Ivan Kozhedub Kharkiv University of Air Force is a multidisciplinary higher educational institution with a highly qualified faculty, up-to-date educational and material facility, developed infrastructure. The University was founded in 1930.
Kharkiv University of Air Force has the IV level of accreditation and trains students in 7 majors and specialties. The University also trains international students in all the accredited specialties at the level of all the qualified requirements of bachelor, specialist and master on the basis of the international contracts of Ukraine, state programs, contracts drawn by the University with legal entities and individuals. The University is licensed to train international students for their further enrollment in higher educational institutions. The term of training at the preparation department is one year. Since its foundation the University has trained specialists for 27 countries of the world. Enrollment of international students takes place August 15 through October 15 according to the results of the interview. On completing the training course, students are issued certificates and on graduating from –state-recognized diplomas.
Dean of the Faculty of Information and Technical Systems
Director of the Center for Training International Students
The list of documents for admission to University
The list of documents to be submitted for enrollment in Kharkiv University of Air Force by international students*:
- application form;
- original and copy of the document on the previous education;
- original and copy of the document (supplement to the document on education) containing information on the received grades in educational disciplines;
- copy of the birth certificate;
- medical certificate attested by an official body of the health service of the country a student arrives from and issued not later than two months before his leaving for studying in Ukraine;
- copy of the passport or a document acknowledging his citizenship;
- valid medical insurance policy (except for international students arrived from the countries that have drawn agreements on providing free urgent medical aid);
- 6 photos sized 60 × 40 mm;
- copy of a certificate of a foreign Ukrainian (if available)
*All the documents are to be translated into Ukrainian and be notarized.
The education certificates of enrolled foreigners, issued by educational institutions of other states, go through recognition procedure in Ukraine in accordance with legislation.
Educational institutions render a decision about the continuation of training by student from the level, corresponding to results of recognition procedure or about student expel, based on the results of recognition procedure.
In case the education certificate is inauthentic, the educational institution expels such foreigner.