Annotation: The article presents some characteristic features of modern warfare. It is shown that the main task in conduct-ing modern warfare is conquering and holding information superiority over enemy by using the possibilities of an integrated information and communication space by interspecific groups of troops, which is formed by various sources of information, including the widespread use of unmanned aerial vehicles of different purposes, as the main information sources that form this space. It is shown that in the future, the role of unmanned aerial vehicles will increase as one of the main elements of the air component of the intelligence, communication, navigation and strik-ing systems, and will lead to their massive, synchronized and global application for the simultaneous solution of many problems in the interests of performing tasks by the interspecific troops group. This requires an urgent im-provement of their control process. An analysis of the history of developed countries in the field of the unmanned aerial vehicles control was carried out. On the basis of which the appropriateness of improving the group control in their concentrated use in the course of modern warfare is determined and it should be made in three directions, using: centralized control of a group of unmanned aerial vehicles from a single control point; decentralized robotic control of a group of unmanned aerial vehicles; control with the leader as the most suitable for use in mixed groups of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles. Research results can be used in the development of advanced unmanned aerial vehicles or during their further modernization at the stage of reasoning of the tactical and technical requirements to them.
1. Sydoryn, A.N., Pryshchepov, V.M. and Akulenko, V.P. (2013), “Vooruzhennye syly SShA v XXI veke: Voenno-teoretycheskyi trud” [US Armed Forces in the 21st Century: Military Theoretical Work], Kuchkovo pole
Voennaia knyha, Moscow, 800 p.
2. Parshyn, S.A., Horbachev, Yu.E. and Kozhanov, Yu.A. (2009), “Sovremennye tendentsyy razvytyia teoryy y praktyky upravlenyia v vooruzhennykh sylakh USA” [Modern trends in the development of management theory and practice in the US Armed Forces], LENAND, Moscow, 272 p.
3. Alimpiiev, A.M. and Pievtsov, H.V. (2017), “Osoblyvosti hibrydnoi viiny RF proty Ukrainy. Dosvid, shcho otrymanyi Povitrianymy Sylamy Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy” [The features of the hybrid war of the Russian Federation against Ukraine. Experience received by the Armed Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 19-25. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.03.
4. Kushnir, O.I., Davykoza, O.P. and Kucherenko, Yu.F. (2017), “Analiz vplyvu «hibrydnoi» viiny na rozvytok avtomatyzovanoi systemy upravlinnia aviatsiieiu ta PPO Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy” [The influence analysis of «hybrid» war on the developmentof automatic system of aviation control and anti-aircraft defenses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 116-120.https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.22.
5. Kucherenko, J. (2014), “Kontseptuvlni polozhennia shchodo stvorennia avtomatyzovanoji systemy upravlinnia operatyvnym komanduvanniam” [The conception of statutes on the creation automation control system operations command], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 2 (38), pp. 149-153.
6. Mosov, S.P. (2008), “Bespilotnaya razvedyivatelnaya aviatsiya stran mira: istoriya sozdaniya, opyit boevogo primeneniya, sovremennoe sostoyanie, perspektivyi razvitiya: monografiya” [Unmanned reconnaissance aviation countries of the world: history of creation, experience of combat use, modern condition, development prospects: monograph], Izd. Dom. “Rumb”, Kiev, 160 р.
7. Krasilschikova, M.N and Serebryakova, G.G. (2005), “Upravlenie i navedenie bespilotnyih letatelnyih apparatov na osnove sovremennyih informatsionnyih tehnologiy” [Control and guidance of unmanned aerial vehicles based on modern information technologies], FIZMATLIT, Moscow, 280 р.
8. Egorov, K. and Smirnov, S. (2005), “Bespilotnyie aviatsionnyie kompleksyi v vooruzhennyih konfliktah” [Unmanned aerial systems in armed conflicts], Voennyiy parad, рр. 34-35.
9. Krasnov, A. and Putilin, A. (2004), “Bespilotnyie letatelnyie apparatyi: ot razvedki k boevyim deystviyam” [Unmanned aerial vehicles: from reconnaissance to combat operations], Zarubezhnoe voennoe obozrenie, No. 4.
10. Novichkov, N. and Barkovskiy, V. (2008), “Osnovnyie napravleniya razvitiya bespilotnyih aviatsionnyih kompleksov” [Main directions development of unmanned aerial systems], Ryinki vooruzheniy, Vol. 8, No. 1.
11. Kucherenko, Iu.F. and Nosik, A.M. (2017), Development of unmanned aerial vehicles ways of usage, Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1(26), pp. 30-34. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.26.06.
12. Kucherenko, Yu.F., Naumenko, M.B. and Kuznetsova, M.Yu. (2018), “Analiz dosvidu zastosuvannia bespilotnykh litaljnykh aparativ ta vyznachennia naprjamku jikh podaljshogho rozvytku pry vedenni merezhetsentryshnyx operatsiy” [Analysis experience use unbeatural vehicle apparatus and determination their further development during conduct netset central operations.], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No 1(53), pp. 25-30. https://doi.org/soivt.2018.53.03.
13. Yarosh, S.P. (2012), “Teoretychni osnovy pobudovy ta zastosuvannia rozviduvalno-upravliaiuchykh informatsiinykh system protypovitrianoi oborony” [Theoretical foundations of the construction and application of intelligence-control information systems of air defense], KhUPS, Kharkiv, 512 p.
14. Кhudov, G.V. and Taran, I.A. (2016), “Metodyka syntezu ratsionalʹnoyi struktury pidsystemy rozvidky systemy protypovitryanoyi oborony z vykorystannyam henetychnoho alhorytmu” [Method of synthesis of rational structure of air defence grouping intelligence system with using genetic algorithm], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(23), pp. 25-31.