Description: The article deals with the substantiation of approaches to forecasting the expected damage to weapons and military equipment of anti-aircraft missile troops of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine from the fragmented action of the weapon. The main attention is paid to the issue of assessing the effectiveness of the actions of the units of the antiaircraft missile troops. Damages are predicted separately from the tasks of their further elimination, the armament model is considered as an integral object. As a means of destruction, aircraft weapons are mainly considered. In accordance with the distribution criteria for the results that occur when a single target type hit is hit, all the weapons are divided into groups. A qualitative indicator of the prediction of the level of damages of the armament model of anti-aircraft missile troops specimen is the sign of the degree of its damage. The criterion for determining the degree of damage to an armament model of anti-aircraft missile troops specimen from the fragmented action of the weapon is the number of weapons that have been hit. Calculation of the probability of obtain-ing damage by a structural element of any of the armament model of anti-aircraft missile troops from the fragmented action of the weapon was carried out taking into account the engineering equipment of the positions. Such an approach allow the control authorities of the technical support of anti-aircraft missile troops to receive correct calculation results for the expected losses of weapons and military equipment of anti-aircraft missile systems as a result of the enemy using weapon an fragmented action is a characteristic of the degree of damage.
Keywords: area of damage, a model of weapons and military equipment, damage, impact, fragmented action, means of destruction, sighting damage, structural element
1. Yarosh, S.P. (2012), “Teoretychni osnovyggdcggdd pobudovy ta zastosuvannya rozviduvalno-upravlyayuchyx informacijnyx system protypovitryanoyi oborony” [Theoretical foundations of the construction and application of intelligence-control information systems of air defense], KNAFU, Kharkiv, 512 p.
2. Openko, P.V., Kryzhnyj, A.V. and Drannyk, P.A. (2015), “Perspektyvy rozvytku systemy tekhnichnogo zabezpechennya zenitnykh raketnykh vijsk” [Prospects for the development of the technical support system for anti-aircraft missile troops], Problems of creation, testing, application and operation of complex information systems, Vol. 10, pp. 148-157.
3. Tarasov, V.O., Gerasymov, B.M., Levin, I.O. and Kornijchuk, V.O. (2007), “Intelektualni systemy pidtrymky pryjnyattya rishen: teoriya, syntez, efektyvnist” [Intelligent decision support systems: theory, synthesis, and effectiveness], MAKNS, Kyiv, 336 p.
4. Hrebennykov, N.D. (1972), “Vosstanovlenye vooruzhenyia y boevoi tekhnyky ZRV PVO strany” [Restoration of armament and military equipment of anti-aircraft missile troops of Air Defense Forces of the country], MVYZRU, Mynsk, 240 p.
5. Kovtunenko, A.P., Kozlov, V.N. and Rossinskiy, Yu.M. (1980), “Vosstanovlenie ekspluatatsionnyih svoystv radioelektronnyih sistem” [Restoring the operational properties of radio electronic systems], MD, Moscow, 257 p.
6. Kovtunenko, A.P., Shishanov, M.A. and Zubarev, V.V. (2007), “Osnovyi teorii vosstanovleniya ekspluatatsionnyih svoystv tehnicheskih sistem” [Fundamentals of the theory of restoration of operational properties of technical systems], NAU, Kyiv, 301 p.
7. Petukhov, S.Y. and Stepanov, A.N. (1976), “Jeffektivnost raketnyh sredstv PVO” [Efficiency of missile air defense systems], Military Publishing, Moscow, 73 p.
8. Kirichenko, V.D., Luzan, A.G. and Malahov, A.G. (1986), “Sovershenstvovaniya sistemyi vosstanovleniya vooruzheniya i voennoy tehniki voyskovogo PVO s uchetom osobennostey boevyih deystviy” [Improvement of the system for the restoration of armament and military equipment of Army antiaircraft defense into account the characteristics of combat operations], Military electronics, Vol. 5(440), рр. 160-167.
9. Zapara, D.M., Brovko, M.B., Startsev, V.V. and Bortnovskyi, S.A. (2018), “Udoskonalennia pidkhodiv shchodo prohnozuvannia poshkodzhen ozbroiennia ta viiskovoi tekhniky zenitnykh raketnykh viisk vid vplyvu udarnoi dii zasobu urazhennia” [Improvement of approaches for forecasting of damage to weapons and military equipment of antiaircraft missile troops from impact of means of destruction], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 1(53), pp. 20-24. https://doi.org/10.30748/soivt.2018.53.02.
10. Zapara, D.M., Brovko, M.B., Startsev, V.V., Bortnovskyi, S.A. and Openko, P.V. (2018), “Formalizatsiia protsedury prohnozuvannia poshkodzhen ozbroiennia ta viiskovoi tekhniky zenitnykh raketnykh viisk v perspektyvnii avtomatyzovanii systemi upravlinnia materialno-tekhnichnym zabezpechenniam” [Formalization of the procedure for forecasting damage to armament and military equipment of anti-aircraft missile troops in the perspective automated logistics management system], Modern Information Technologies in the Sphere of Security and Defence, No. 1(31). pp. 31-36.
11. Andreev, S.G., Babkin, A.V. and Baum, F.A. (2002), “Fizika vzryiva” [Physics of the explosion], Fizmatlit, Moscow, 832 p.
12. (1984), “Metodika prognozirovanija poter i povrezhdenij vooruzhenija ZRV v boevyh dejstvijah s primeneniem obychnyh sredstv porazhenija” [Methods for predicting the loss and damage of anti-aircraft weapons in combat using conventional means of destruction], Information collection of the Air Defense Forces, Voenizdat, Moscow, No. 175, 45 p.
13. Pusev, V.I. (2011), “O fizicheskom modelirovanii deformirovanija i razrushenija konstrukcij pri dejstvii udarnyh i vzryvnyh nagruzok” [About physical modeling of deformation and destruction of structures under the action of shock and explosive loads], Vestnik of Lobachevsky state university of Nizhni Novgorod, No. 4(4), pp. 1722-1724.