Description: The aim of this article is to justify the approach to assessing the quality of the functioning of the control posts that are the subject of research. The quality of the functioning of the control post, in the final analysis, depends on the degree of reasonableness of the decisions made and the possibility of bringing them to the performers. The reasonableness of the decisions made depends to a large extent on the timeliness of the receipt of the initial data for the tasks that are included in the system to support decision making. The approach for assessing the quality of the decision based on the analysis of the incoming source data is proposed in this article. In addition, a quantitative assessment of the completeness of the decision, which indirectly characterizes its quality, is also provided. In the decision process, the use of completely unreflected input data is proposed to be assessed by the level of risk. This indicator takes into account the relationship between the updated information and not updated information for tasks that are solved during the development of the solution. The reliability of processing the received information and bringing the decisions made to the executors is determined, first of all, by the possibility of the control post hardware. The technical feasibility of the functioning of the control post hardware can be estimated through its potential. The introduced indicator takes into account the possibility of a functioning control post functioning through uncertainty (entropy). The total value of the potentials of the control posts, which are part of the automatic control system, characterize the capabilities of such a system as a whole. Evaluation of the values of this total potential allows you to monitor the quality of the functioning of the automatic control system and determine the acceptable level of its reduction. The calculations given in the article are based on methods of investigating operations. The results obtained represent an approach to assessing the quality of the operation of command and control posts. The overall assessment of the technical condition of control posts as well as the management system as a whole makes it possible to predict the quality of their functioning and possible levels of its reduction.
Keywords: management point, quality, control system, entropy, potential
1. Azov, V. (2003), “Koncepcija sozdanija edinoy informacionno-upravlyushey strukturi VS SSHA” [The concept of creating a unified information and control structure of the US Armed Forces], Foreign military review, No. 1, pp. 3-10.
2. Musev, G.M., Terentyev, Yu.V. and Lezhnev, D.I. (2004), “Avtomatizirovannaya sistema upravleniya RViA: problemy sozdaniya i puti ikh resheniya” [Automated control system of MFA: problems of creation and ways of their solution], Military thought, No. 10, pp. 19-22.
3. Ivanov, A.A. (2000), “Informatizatsiya Vooruzhennykh Sil: problemy i puti ikh resheniya” [Informatization of the Armed Forces: problems and ways to solve them], Military thought, No. 2, pp. 29-34.
4. Bobkov, Yu.Ya. and Tyutyunnikov, N.N. (2014), “Kontseptual'nyye osnovy postroyeniya ASU Sukhoputnymi voyskami VS RF” [Conceptual foundations of the ACS construction by the Land Forces of the RF Armed Forces], Publishing house “Paleotype”, Moscow, 92 p.
5. Zviglyanich, S.M., Agafonov, Yu.M. and Izyumsky, M.P. (2017), “Pidkhody do avtomatyzatsiyi protsesu pryynyattya rishen na zastosuvannya zbroyi” [Approaches to automation of decision making process on the use of weapons], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 2(51), pp. 6-8.
6. Kucherenko, Yu.F. (2017), “Metodyka otsinky zahalʹnoho stanu avtomatyzovanoyi systemy viysʹkovoho pryznachennya na osnovi vyznachennya tekhnichnoho stanu kompleksiv zasobiv avtomatyzatsiyi, shcho yiyi skladayut” [Method of estimation of the general state of the automated military target system on the basis of the determination of the technical state of the complexes of automation means that make up it], Information Processing Systems, No. 3(149), pp. 118-120.
7. Tanenbaum, E. (2008), “Komp'yuternyye seti” [Computer networks], Piter, St. Petersburg, 992 p.
8. Lyaskovsky, V.L. (2016), “Osnovy proyektirovaniya i ekspluatatsii avtomatizirovannykh sistem upravleniya voyennogo naznacheniya” [Fundamentals of design and operation of automated control systems for military use:], Publishing house MGTU im. N.E. Bauman, Moscow, 188 p.
9. Kuzin, L.T. (1979), “Osnovy kibernetiki: V 2-kh t. T.2.Osnovy kiberneticheskikh modeley. ucheb. posobiye dlya vuzov” [Fundamentals of cybernetics: Vol. 2. Foundations of cybernetic models. Textbook. A Manual for Universities], Energy, Moscow, 584 p.
10. Zviglyanich, S.M., Izyumsky, M.P. and Balabukha, O.V. (2017), “Otsinka yakosti funktsionuvannya avtomatyzovanykh system upravlinnya” [Evaluation of the quality of functioning of automated control systems], Information Processing Systems, No. 3(149), pp. 115-117.
11. Taha, Hemdi A. (2005), “Vvedeniye v issledovaniye operatsiy” [Introduction to the study of operations], Publishing house “Williams” Moscow, 912 p.m,mj
12. Goryacheva, T.I. and Milov, V.R. (2014), “Teoriya informatsii v sistemakh svyazi” [Information Theory in Communication Systems: Textbook. allowance], Nizhny Novgorod. Gos. Techn. Un-t them. im. R.E. Alekseeva, Nizhny Novgorod, 247 p.