Description: The article deals with the mobile means of communication of the tactical level of command of troops. The task of mobile radio networks during their construction is outlined. The definition of a wireless self -organizing network, such as: Wireless Sen-sor Networks (WSN), Mesh-Networks, Ad Hoc, Mobile Ad-hoc Networks (MANET), Vehicle Ad-hoc Networks (VANET), Flying Ad-hoc Networks (FANET). Characterized types of wireless self-organizing networks. The work of each of the described types of networks is based on the following tools used for network construction: coordinator, router, and terminal device. These means at the present stage of telecommunication development are combined into mobile and fixed radio equipment, which are used in the tactical command line of the troops (TLUs) of the advanced countries of the world. The following communications are possible: Harris falkon 2 (3), Aselsan PRC-9661 / VRC-9661, THALES AN / PRC-148 MBITR2, Tadiran SSDR-7200HH SkyPilot Ex-tender, ITT Exel: Centaur HCDR ITT (SR- M), Cisco Aironet 1520 (1522) Series. The main characteristic features of the most widely used radio equipment in the tactical chain of command of the troops of the armed forces of the advanced countries of the world are considered. The basic levels of data flow management that are distinguished in telecommunication networks are indi-cated: the level of access to the network, the level of the "node of switching - the source - the node of commutation - the ad-dressee", the level of "process-process". The basic requirements for data streams in mobile radio networks and functions of data flow management methods in wireless self-organizing networks are determined. It is proposed to provide the transmission of data of mobile radio network using the elements of intellectualization of networks used in the conditions of fuzzy network activist, which will enable the possibility of self-organization of mobile nodes in the radio network and their decision making on managing nodes and network resources in conditions of MN uncertainty, and transmission of different types of traffic will provide tactical units units of command of troops all necessary for making managerial decisions in real-time information that with will naturally increase the combat effectiveness of these divisions.
Keywords: tactical troop control unit, mobile radio networks, wireless self-organizing networks, communications equip-ment, data flows, intelligent control, traffic engineering
1. Mathiesen, M., Thonet, G. and Aakvaag, N. (2005), Wireless ad-hoc networks for industrial automation: current trends and future prospects, IFAC Proceedings Volumes, No. 38(1), pp. 89-100, www.dx.doi.org/10.3182/20050703-6-cz-1902.01170.
2. Shishaev, M.G. and Potaman, S.A., (2010), “Covremennyye tekhnologii setey tipa Ad-hoc i vozmozhnyye podkhody k organizatsii odnorangovykh telekommunikatsionnykh setey na baze mobil'nykh ustroystv malogo radiusa deystviya” [Modern technologies of Ad-hoc networks and possible approaches to the organization of peer-to-peer telecommunication networks based on mobile devices of short range], Works of the Kola Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, No. 3, рр.70-74.
3. Mainwaring, A., Polastre, J., Szewczyk, R., Culler, D. and Anderson, J. (2002), Wireless Sensor Networks for Habitat Monitoring, in ACM International Workshop on Wireless Sensor Networks and Applications, WSNA'02, pp. 88-97.
4. Stryuk, O.Y. (2010), “Metod maksymizatsiyi korysnosti MESH-radiomerezhi na osnovi pokaznykiv spryynyattya yakosti obsluhovuvannya abonentiv” [The method of maximizing the usefulness of the MESH-radio network based on the perceptions of customer service quality], Collection of scientific works of the Military Institute of Telecommunications and Informatization of the National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”, No. 2, рр. 131-140.
5. Lee, K. and Reinhart (2007), Global On-Demand Routing Protocol for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, Proceedings of IEEE NCA, Boston, MA.
6. Romanjuk, V.A. (2007), “Mobil’ni radiomerezhi (MANET) – osnova pobudovy taktychnykh merezh zv’yazku” [Mobile Radio Network (MANET) is the basis for building tactical communication networks], IV Scientific and Practical Workshop of VІTI “Priority Areas for the Development of Telecommunication Systems and Special Purpose Networks”, pp. 5-18.
7. Harsch, C., Festag, A. and Papadimitratos, P. (2007), Secure position-based routing for VANETs, Proceedings of IEEE 66th vehicular technology conference, Sept., pp. 26-30.
8. Survey, A. (2013), Hoc Networks (FANETs), Ad Hoc Netw., Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 1254-1270.
9. Salnyk, S.V. and Salnik, V.V. (2015), “Perspektyvy rozvytku mobil’nykh radiomerezh” [Prospects for the development of mobile radios], 70th scientific and technical conference Odessa National Academy of Communications, рр.14-17.
10. The official site of the Corporation Нarris, available at: www.harris.com/sites/default/files/downloads/solutions/rf-7800v-hh-handheld-vhf-tactical-combat-net-radio.pdf.
11. The official site of the Corporation Aselsan, available at: www.aselsan.com.tr/en-us/capabilities/cpb1/Brochures/9671_vuhf_deniz/SRC-9671%20V-UHF%20Naval-Fixed%20Station%20Radio.pdf.
12. The official site of the Corporation Thales, available at: www.thalesgroup.com/fr/mbitr2-1.
13. ELBiT SYSTEMS Land and C4, available at: www.elbitsystems.com/Elbitmain/files/Tadiran%20SDR% 207200HH_2012.pdf.
14. The official site of the Corporation Exelis, available at: www.exelisinc.com/solutions/High-Capacity-Data-Radio/Documents/Centaur-High-Capacity-Data-Radio-Spanish.pdf.
15. The official site of the corporation, available at: www.exelisinc.com/solutions/Soldier-Radio-Multifunctional/Documents/Exelis-Soldier-Radio-Multifunctional.pdf.
16. Kucheryavyy, Е.A. (2004) “Upravleniye trafikom i kachestvo obsluzhivaniya v seti Internet” [Traffic Management and Quality of Service on the Internet], Science and technology, SPb., 336 р.
17. Minochkin, A.I. and Romanyuk, V.A. (2005), “Metodologiya operativnogo upravleniya mobil'nymi radiosetyami” [The methodology of the operational management of mobile radio networks], Links, No. 2, pp. 53-58.
18. Zhuk, P.V. (2011), “Analiz metodiv upravlinnya potokamy danykh v mobilnykh radiomerezhakh (MANET)” [Analysis of data flow management methods in mobile radio networks (MANET)], Collection of scientific works of the Military Institute of the Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, No. 33, рр. 147-155.
19. Dymarsky, Y.S., Krutyakova, N.P. and Yanovsky, G.G. (2003), “Upravleniye setyami svyazi: printsipy, protokoly, prikladnyye zadachi” [Management of communication networks: principles, protocols, applied tasks], Mobile Telecommunications, Moscow, 384 p.
20. Sova O.Y. (2010) “Postanovka problemy upravlinnya potokamy danykh u mobilnykh radiomerezhakh z dynamichnoyu topolohiyeyu” [The problem of data flow management in mobile radio networks with dynamic topology], Collection of scientific works of VITI NTUU “KPI”, No. 1, pp. 92-100.