Description: In this article recommendations for reliability of component parts are presented, the manufacturing, repair and testing of which should be mastered by domestic enterprises in accordance with the policy process processes during the import substitu-tion. Also, an analysis of the causes of the typical failure of each type of gas turbine engine with the definition of weak points in their design taking into account the operating conditions. The important directions for ensuring reliability, quality and stability during production (repair) of parts are highlighted. Today, given that most of the component parts, components that are part of the design of the gas turbine engines of the aircraft engineering of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, are developed and produced in the Russian Federation, the issue of supplying equivalent staff products from other countries or the establishment of their own domestic production has become an urgent issue. Usually, a certain part of the parts in the process of repairing aviation engines is subject to mandatory replacement. According to statistics, the share of failures in the operation of gas turbine engines due to production and technological reasons is an average of 30 %. In order to avoid the technological risks that may arise in the process of establishing the production of parts at domestic enterprises, the conditions of operation of aircraft equipment that will be restored using these parts should be taken into account. Therefore, in the article a detailed analysis of the reasons for the char-acteristic failures of each type of gas turbine engines with the identification of weaknesses in their design over the past 5 years, when the intensity of operation of the aviation park has increased in comparison with the previous period, has been carried out. The results presented in the article can be recommended for their application at the stages of determining the inter-repair re-source of gas turbine engines in the process of restoration of aviation engineering in the installation of production components, the level of reliability of which is crucial for the engine.
Keywords: import substitution, margin of safety, repairs, resource, directive technological processes, resource indicators, equivalent tests, entrance control, technological stock
1. The Law of Ukrainy (2010), “Pro standartyzatsiiu” [About standardization], No. 1315-VII vid 05 chervnia 2014.
2. The Order of the Ministry of Defense of Ukrainy (2014), “Pro zatverdzhennia Poriadku vidnovlennia ta vziattia na oblik konstruktor-skoi, tekhnolohichnoi i remontnoi dokumentatsii aviatsiinoi tekhniky derzhavnoi aviatsii, za yakoiu ne zdiisniuietsia avtorskyi nahliad” [On Approval of the Procedure for the Recovery and Registration of Design, Technological and Maintenance Documents of State Aviation Equipment, which is not subject to author's supervision], No. 732 vid 13.10.2014.
3. The Resolution of the Cabinet Ministers of Ukrainy (2009), “Pro zatverdzhennia polozhennia pro pred-stavnytstva derzhavnykh zamovnykiv z oboronnoho zamovlennia na pidpryiemstvakh, v ustanovakh i orhanizatsiiakh” [On Approval of the Provision on Representative Offices of Government Customers for Defense Orders in Enterprises, Institutions and Organizations], No. 1107 vid 21 zhovtnia 2009.
4. Berdychevskiy, B.E. (1969), “Spravochnyk po nadёzhnosty” [Reliability Guide], T. 1, Myr, Moscow, 329 p.
5. Berdychevskiy, B.E. (1970), “Spravochnyk po nadёzhnosty” [Reliability Guide], T. 2, Myr, Moscow, 304 p.
6. Berdychevskiy, B.E. (1970), “Spravochnyk po nadёzhnosty” [Reliability Guide], T. 3, Myr, Moscow, 376 p.
7. Akimov, V.M. (1981), “Osnovy nadezhnosty hazoturbynnykh dvyhatelei” [Fundamentals of reliability of gas turbine engines], Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 207 p.
8. Rakhmarova, M.S. and Myrer, Ya.H. (1966), “Vlyianye tekhnolohycheskykh faktorov na nadezhnost lopatok hazovykh turbyn” [Influence of technological factors on the reliability of gas turbine blades], Mashynostroenye, Moscow, 223 p.
9. Darchynov, E.N. (1973), “Spetsyfyka vkhodnoho kontrolia y voprosu eho standartyzatsyy” [Specifics of entrance control and questions of its standardization], Standards and quality, No. 8, pp. 24-26.
10. Bohuslaev, A.V., Muravchenko, F.M., Zhemaniuk, P.D., Kolesnykov, V.Y., Yatsenko, V.K., Kachan, A.Ia., Tsyvyrko, E.Y., Orlov, M.R., Zamkovoi, V.E., Mozghovoi, V.F. and Rubel, O.V. (2003), “Tekhnolohycheskoe obespechenye эkspluatatsyonnukh kharakterystyk detalei HTD. Lopatky kompressora y ventylia-tora: monohrafia. Chast 1” [Technological support of operational characteristics of parts of the CCD. Compressor and fan blades: monograph. Part 1], OAO “Motor Sych”, Zaporozhe, 396 p.
11. Bohuslaev, A.V., Muravchenko, F.M., Zhemaniuk, P.D., Yatsenko, V.K., Kachan, A.Ia., Tsyvyrko, E.Y., Belykov, S.B., Orlov, M.R., Zamkovoi, V.E., Mozghovoi, V.F. and Rubel, O.V. (2003), “Tekhnolohycheskoe obespechenye ekspluatatsyonnukh kharakterystyk detalei HTD. Lopatky turbynu: monohrafyia. Chast 2” [Technological support of operational characteristics of parts of the CCD. Turbine blades: monograph. Part 2], OAO “Motor Sych”, Zaporozhe, 420 p.
12. Boguslaev, A.V., Olejnik, A.A., Olejnik, A.A., Pavlenko, D.V. and Subbotin, S.A. (2009), “Progressivnye tekhnologii modelirovaniya, optimizacii i intellektual'noj avtomatizacii etapov zhiznennogo cikla aviacionnyh dvigatelej: monografiya” [Advanced technologies for modeling, optimization and intelligent automation of the stages of the life cycle of aircraft engines: a monograph], OAO “Motor Sich”, Zaporozh'e, 468 p.