Description: The methodology for determining the intended zone of influence and the extent of the alleged damage to the power supply system (PSS) of the airfields of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the conduct of warfare is developed in the article. The obtained method allows to prepare for the response to the impact of the enemy, namely: to obtain baseline data for choosing the method of restoring elements of the power supply system, determining the emergency stock of materials and equipment of the power supply system, determining the necessary forces and means to carry out the restoration. Regardless of the method of use of weapons, the enemy will target the size of the main object and more powerful ammunition will be used in smaller quantities. To organize work on the restoration of elements of the air supply system, complex management decisions are required in uncertainty. The experi-ence of solving this problem in our country and abroad shows that it can be implemented through special systems, the most promising of which are intelligent decision support appoint persons who will be involved in the restoration of the elements of PSS and conduct appropriate training. The proposed method is a development of the theory outlined of the calculations on the efficiency of lesion typical targets. The main idea of the development is to estimate the increase in the size of the target, given the number of means of destruction and limiting part of the destruction of an areal target. On the basis of the developed methodol-ogy, recommendations are given on the restoration of elements of PSS, which in the future will make it possible to take measures to protect elements of PSS, as well as to determine the necessary amount of forces and means to restore damaged elements. The results obtained make it easy to automate the process of calculating the expected damage to the system of operational tools.
Keywords: power supply systems, airfield, restoration of the damaged elements, means of destruction, degree of influence, warfare
1. Veterani.UA (2016), “Uroki viyni na Shodi: aviatsiyna komponenta. Uroki ATO: aviatsiyna komponenta” [Lessons related to the similarity: aviacian component. ATO lessons: aviacian component], aviable at: www.ipress.ua/news/boyovyky_obstrilyaly _donetskyy_ aeroport_ z_zenitnyh_ ustanovok__tymchuk_74046.html.
2. The official site of MIL.GOV.UA. (2015), “Analiz boyovih diy v rayonu Ilovayska pislya vtorgnennya rosiyskih viysk 24-29 serpnya 2014 r.” [Analysis of the battlefield actions in the region of Ilovaysk in the context of the invasion of the Russian military service 24–29 august 2014 y.], Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, 10.19.2015, aviable at: www.mil.gov.ua/news/2015/10/19/analiz-illovausk-14354/.19.
3. Timchyk, D. (2014), “Boyoviki obstrilyali Donetskiy aeroport z zenitnih ustanovok” [The fighters bombarded the Donetsk airport from the main installations], iPress.UA., aviable at: www.ipress.ua/news/boyovyky_obstrilyaly _donetskyy_ aeroport_ z_zenitnyh_ ustano-vok__tymchuk_74046.html.
4. Vick Alan, J. (2015), Air Base Attacks and Defensive Counters Historical Lessons and Future Challenges, Research Report, RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, Calif.
5. Yokota Air Base (2018), Yokota members sucessfully repair transformer, aviable at: www.yokota.af.mil.
6. Unated States Air Force (2011), Air Force Basic Doctrine, Organization, and Command. Air Force Doctrine Document 1. 14 October.
7. Stillion, John, and David Orletsky, T. [Airbase Vulnerability to Conventional Cruise-Missile and Ballistic-Missile Attacks: Technology, Scenarios, and U.S. Air Force Responses, Santa Monica, Calif.: RAND Corporation, MR-1028-AF, 1999. As of January 29, 2015, aviable at: www.rand.org/pubs/ monograph_ reports/MR1028.html].
8. Lagutin, G.I (2015), Military power supply units development prospects on the combat operations experience basis, Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 3(43), pp. 45-48.
9. Ignat'ev, M.M. (2012) “Pidhid do rozrobki prognozu naybilsh ymovirnogo variantu dly povitryanogo protivnika pri nanesenni aviatsiynih udariv” [Approach to the development of the forecast of the most likely variant of action of the air enemy in the course of aviation strikes], Modern information technology in the field of security and defense, No. 2, pp. 83-86.
10. The Order of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine (2014), “Pravila viznachennya pridatnostI do ekspluatatsiyi aerodromiv ta zlitno-posadkovih maydanchikiv derzhavnoyi aviatsiyi Ukrayini No. 811 vid 17.11.2014.” [Rules for determining the suitability for operation of airfields and landing stages of state aviation of Ukraine No. 811 dated 17.11.2014].
11. Zharik, O.M. (2012), “Pokazniki i kriteriyi otsinki efektivnosti prikrittya vazhlivih derzhavnih ob’ektiv i ugrupuvan viysk (sil)” [Indicators and criteria for assessing the effectiveness of coverage of important state facilities and groupings of troops (forces)], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 3(9), pp. 18-26.
12. Zharik, O.M. (2012), “Vibir pokaznika i kriteriyu otsinki yakosti prikrittya ob’ektiv Evro-2012 vid teroristichnih aktiv z vikoristannyam litalnih aparativ” [Choice of the indicator and criterion for assessing the quality of the coverage of Euro 2012 objects from terrorist acts using aircraft], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(8), pp. 29-32.
13. Mikhailyuk, O.P., Oleynik, V.V. and Mikhaylyuk, A.О. (2007), “Identifikatsiya ob’ektiv pidvischenoyi nebezpeki: navchalno-metodichniy posibnik” [Educational and methodical manual], Kharkiv, UTZU,190 p.
14. Novichonok, S.M., Kurenko, О.B., Usachova, O.A. and Borovyh, S.I. (2017), “Rozrobka kompleksnoyi metodiki obgruntuvannya dotsilnogo kompleksu zahodiv tehnichnogo obslugovuvannya i remontu transportnih zasobiv aerodromno-tehnichnogo obslugovuvannya litalnih aparativ zbroynih sil Ukrayini pri perevodi yih na ekspluatatsiyu za tehnichnim stanom” [Development of a comprehensive methodology for justifying a feasible set of measures for maintenance and repair of airfield maintenance vehicles of aircraft of the Armed Forces of Ukraine upon their transfer to technical operation], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1(26), рр. 41-45. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.26.08.
15. Romanov, V.G. and Glazyrin, Y.A. (1986), “Metodiki, tablitsyi i grafiki dlya provedeniya raschetov po effektivnosti porazheniya tipovyih tseley: uchebnoe posobie” [Methods, tables and graphs for the calculations on the efficiency of lesion typical targets: a tutorial], Air force engineering Academy named after Professor N. E. Zhukovsky, Moscow, 79 p.
16. Sirodzha, I.B., Volobueva, L.A., Kurenko, A.B., and Posternakova, V.A. (2008), “Avtomatizatsiya podderzhki prinyatiya upravlencheskih resheniy s pomoschyu intellektualnyih sistem” [Automation of management decision support using intelligent systems], Open information and computer integrated technologies, No. 40, рр. 150-157.
17. Novichonok., S.M., Drobot, O.A. and Usachov, A.M. (2008), “Rozrobka zagalnoyi metodiki priynyattya rishen z rozpodilu derzhavnih resursiv, priznachenih dlya vikonannya zavdan nazemnogo zabezpechennya diy aviatsiyi na bazi obyektno-diyalnisnogo pidhodu” [Development of a general methodology for decision-making on the allocation of state resources for the purpose of carrying out tasks of ground support of aviation operations on the basis of object-activity approach], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 3, рр. 147-150.
18. Novichonok, S.M., Abrashin, V.O, Kurenko, O.B. and Starostenko, M.B. (2009), “Rozrobka zagalnoyi metodiki priynyattya rishen z rozpodilu derzhavnih resursiv, priznachenih dlya vikonannya zavdan nazemnogo zabezpechennya diy aviatsiyi na bazi ob’ektno-diyalnisnogo pidhodu” [Expert evaluation of the state of materials and equipment in conditions of insufficient financing], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 3(19), рр. 110-113.