Description: In the article, the authors proposed an improved process for determining and justifying the reliability parameters at the design stage of a combat vehicle model. The reasons for the discrepancy between the reliability of the equipment that is stated in the form and that observed during operation are considered. One of the reasons for the low reliability (dependability) of technology is the disadvantage of the formation of reliability indicators at the design stage. When justifying the reliability in the technical task is very important to correctly determine the probability of failure-free operation, time between failures (to failure) and the time of continuous operation. The question of choosing the type of distribution function of the uptime, depending on the operating conditions of the sample equipment and also on the features of its design, is considered. Plant and providing ground equipment analysis shows there is no correspondence that appears between the necessary reliability of equipment and much lower reliability level of the equipment while its exploitation. One of the reasons of such divergence is lack of mathematical modelling methods in the process of reliability work that exist today both at the stage of their projecting and while testing. Methods that are used at present not always take into account the main factors that have an influence on these equipment conditions at the curtain conditions of use. With the purpose of this divergence decreasing we suggest the way of modelling reliability parameters at the stage of military equipment projecting. Main situation of reliability theory is used in the research.
Keywords: equipment reliability, connectivity, probability of reliability work reliable period of work, operating time to failure (operating time between failures), the law of regulation time of reliability work, design engineering sample
1. Kozlov, B.A. and Ushakov, E.A. (1966), “Spravochnik po raschety nadeznosti” [Reference book on reliability calculation], Soviet Radio, Moscow, 432 p.
2. Kovtunenko, O.P., Zubarev, V.V., Lanetzky, A.P. and Zverev, A.A. (2006), “Matematicheskoe molelirovanie v zadachax issledovaniy nadezhnosti texnicheskix system” [Mathematical modeling in tasks of investigation reliability technical systems], National Air Universite publ house, Kyiv, 234 p.
3. Shirokov, A.M. (1972), “Nadezhnost’ radioelektronnix system” [Radio electronic reliability systems], Higher School, Moscow, 272 p.
4. Zubarev, V.V., Kovtunenko, A.P., Vasilenko, A.V. and Shishanov, M.A. (2010), “Osnovy teoree compleksnogo obosnovaniy trebovaniy k texnicheskim pokazatelym sloznix system” [Base theory of complex grounds demands to technical indices], National Air University publish house, Kyiv, 356 p.
5. Kanarchuk, V.E., Polynsky, S.K. and Dmytriev, M.M. (2003), “Nadeznost mashin” [Reliability machine], Kyiv, Lubid, 424 p.
6. GOST USSR 27002-89 (1990), “Nadeznost v texnike. Osnovnye ponytiy. Terminy i opredeleniy” [Reliability in technique. Main notions. Terms and determinations], Standart Rublishing House, Moscow, 37 p.
7. Strelnikov, V.P. (2007), “Novay texnjljgiy issledovaniy nadezhnosti mashin i apparaturi” [New reliability investigation technology of machine and equipment], Mathematical machine and systems, No. 3, 4, pp. 227-238.
8. Kredentser, B.P. and Trotzenko, V.G. (1983), “Osnovi nadeznosti i texnicheskogo obespecheniy radioelektronnix sredstv PTV PVO” [Reliability and technical providing of radio-electronic means of Radio Technicaj Forces (PVO)], KVIRTY, Kyiv, 164 p.