Description: The paper contains study related to effect of the velocity of light -armored vehicles and the main parameters describing the nonlinear power characteristic of their sprung system on the vertical vibrations of the sprung, and hence the effect of carosse-rie’s oscillations on the accuracy of firing from the mounted armament. Having analyzed the sprung system of the wheeled ar-mored vehicles, it can be noted that improving the power characteristics of the sprung system, increasing the stability of its movement and reducing the negative impact of vibrations on the vehicle's crew as well as firing on move are urgent tasks to explore. Suspension properties of the wheeled, light-armored vehicles influence the firing accuracy, crew protection and equip-ment in case of excessive overload while crossing rough terrain or road inequalities . Its parameters are chosen according to permissible oscillation mode of the sprung and the wheels that emerges while moving across the rough terrain. For sprung sys-tems with linear or related to it changes in the regeneration power, the characteristics of the suspension do not provide adequate protection against significant dynamic overloads, but also leads to a significant fatigue of the crew during long journeys in con-ditions of the movement across rough terrain. As the experimental and theoretical studies of the installation of wheeled light-armored machines of sprung systems with progressive or regressive power characteristics of the elastic elements show a qualita-tively new characteristics of the sprung vibrations. In the paper it is shown that the period of oscillations, therefore, the fre-quency of the proper oscillations depends on the amplitude. The higher amplitude, the higher eigenfrequency is in the case of a progressive law of change in the regenerative force, however, conversely, – less, for the case of a regressive law of change in the regeneration of shock absorbers. Thus, the most favorable is the suspension system with a regressive law of the change in the regenerative force and the significant values of the static deformation of the elastic elements, and vice versa, at small amplitudes of the sprung vibrations- a suspension with a progressive law of the change in the regeneration force for a relatively small amount of static deformation of the elastic elements. Regarding the firing from lightly armored vehicle with additional weapons in the east, its efficiency is better while employing the system of sprung with regressive strength characteristics.
Keywords: sprung system, wheeled lightly armored vehicle, amplitude, frequency of oscillation
1. Hrubel, M.H., Nanivskyi, R.A. and Sokil, M.B. (2014), Influence of characteristics of wheeled vehicle suspensions along curved stretches of a track, Science & militariy, Vol. 9, рр. 15-19.
2. Lyashuk, O. (2016), Longitudinal-angular oscillation of wheeled vehicles with non-linear power characteristics of absorber system, Scientific Journal of the Ternopil National Technical Universit, No. 2(83), p. 82-89.
3. Dushchenko, V.V. (1998), “Problemy vybora parametrov sistem podressorivanija transportnyh sredstv i puti ih reshenija” [The problems of choosing the parameters of the vehicle suspension systems and their solutions], Sistemotehnika na avtomobil'nom transporte, HADU, Kharkiv, p. 56-60.
4. Sokil, B.I. (2013), “Vpliv harakteristiki pіdvіski na vertikal'nі ta pozdovzhn'o-kutovі kolivannja korpusu armіjs'kih avtomobіlіv bagatocіl'ovogo priznachennja’lljh” [Influence of suspension characteristics on vertical and longitudinal angular oscillations of the army multifunctional vehicles], Problemnі pitannja rozvitku ozbroєnnja і vіjs'kovoї tehnіki: tezi dopovіdej 4-ї NTK, CNDІ, Kyiv, p. 205-206.
5. Sokil, B.I. (2013), “Vlasnі vertikal'nі kolivannja korpusu avtomobіlja z urahuvannjam nelіnіjnih harakteristik pruzhnoї pіdvіski” [Vertical vibrations of the vehicle's body, taking into account nonlinear characteristics of the elastic suspension], Avtoshljahovik Ukraїni: naukovo-virobnichij zhurnal, No. 5(235), р. 15-18.
6. Moiseyev, N.N. (1981), “Asimptoticheskie metody nelinejnoj mehaniki” [Asymptotic methods of nonlinear mechanics], Nauka, Moscow, 400 p.
7. Senik, P.M., Smereka, I.P. and Sokil, B.I. (1977), “Asimptoticheskij metod i periodicheskie Ateb-funkci v teorii sushhestvenno nelinejnyh kolebanij” [The Asymptotic Method and Periodic Ateb Functions in the Theory of Essentially Nonlinear Oscillations], Asimptoticheskie i kachestvennye metody v teorii differenc. uravnenij, Izd-vo In-ta matematiki, Kyiv, p. 143-156.
8. Bogolyubov, N.N. (1974), “Asimptoticheskie metody v teorii nelinejnyh kolebanij” [Asymptotic methods in the theory of nonlinear oscillations], Nauka, Moscow, 504 p.
9. Tychynska, L.M. and Cherepashchuk, A.A. (2010), “Teorіja jmovіrnostej. Ch.1. Іstorichnі ekskursi ta osnovnі teoretichnі vіdomostі” [Theory of Probability. Part 1. Historical excursions and basic theoretical information], VNTU, Vіnnicja, 112 p.
10. Petrenko, V.M., Zhutnik, V.E., Makeev, V.I., Repilo, Yu.E. and Meschkov, O.P. (2012), “Strіl'ba artilerії” [Artillery Firing], Sums'kij derzhavnij unіversitet, Sumi, 757 p.
11. Vakhnin, O.V. and Podlesniy, O.V. (2016), “Skorochenі tablicі strіl'bi dlja 152-MM samohіdnoї gaubicі 2S3” [Shortened firing charts for the 152-mm self-propelled howitzers 2С3], Nacіonal'na akademіja suhoputnih vіjs'k, L'vіv, 115 p.