Description: Creation of intelligent information-measuring systems, which allow to measure, process and present the results, modeling and optimizing the work of the system and object, determine the requirements for the mathematical models of the information-measuring systems, which form the basis of the research process, design and optimization of the system and provide the opportu-nity operational evaluation of project decisions and target functions in the implementation of optimization procedures. The mathematical model of the signal establishes the correspondence between any moment of time and the signal value. In general, information in the information-measuring systems is carried by measurement signals of various physical nature: in most cases, electromagnetic, less often - optical, acoustic, and the like. The most convenient model for the probabilistic description of the transformation of the informational parameters of the measuring signals in the information-measuring systems is a quasideuter-minal signal model. The article defines a wide range of criteria and indicators of efficiency of the information-measuring systems with the choice of the required level of detail of probabilistic models, which, on the one hand, would in many cases allow the evaluation of different criteria and indicators of the information-measuring systems, and on the other hand, would be convenient in terms of practical implementation of the software models. The possibilities of obtaining quality estimates and forecasting of the main technical and metrological characteristics of analytical probabilistic information-measuring systems based on the simu-lation results are considered.
Keywords: information-measuring systems, random processes, metrological characteristics, probabilistic models
1. Peschel, M.I. (1981), “Modelyrovanye syhnalov y system” [Modeling of signals and systems], Mir, Moscow, 300 p.
2. Ornatsky, P.P. (1983), “Teoretycheskye osnovy ynformatsyonno-yzmerytelnoi tekhnyky” [Theoretical basis of information and measurement technology], High school, Kyiv, 455 p.
3. Ornatsky, P.P. (1988), “Osobennosty metodolohyy yzmerenyi” [Features of measurement methodology], Measuring technique, No. 6, pp. 3-4.
4. Ornatsky, P.P. (1989), “Empyrycheskaia ynformatsyia, ynformatyka y sredstva sozdanyia ynformatsyy” [Empirical information, informatics and means of creating information], Devices and control systems, No. 12, pp. 14-16.
5. Kolmogorov, A.N. (1974), “Osnovnye poniatyia teoryy veroiatnostei” [Basic concepts of probability theory], Science, Moscow, 119 p.
6. GOST 8009-89 (1989), “Normyruemye metrolohycheskye kharakterystyky sredstv yzmerenyi” [Standardized metrological characteristics of measuring instruments], Izd-vo standards, Moscow.
7. GOST 8011-89 (1989), Publishing Standards.
8. Kavalerov, G.I. and Mandelstam, S.М. (1974), “Vvedenye v ynformatsyonnuiu teoryiu yzmerenyi” [Introduction to the information theory of measurements], Energy, Moscow, 375 p.
9. Rabinovich, V.I. and Tsapenko, M.P. (1968), “Informatsyonnye kharakterystyky sredstv kontrolia y yzmerenyi” [Information characteristics of controls and measurements], Energy, Moscow, 44 p.
10. Novitsky, P.V. (1967), “Osnovy ynformatsyonnoi teoryy yzmerytelnыkh ustroistv” [Fundamentals of information theory of measuring devices], Energy, Moscow, 248 p.
11. Kuzmin, I.V. (1971), “Otsenka effektyvnosty y optymyzatsyy ASKU” [Estimation of the effectiveness and optimization of automated metering systems], Sov. radio, Moscow, 296 p.
12. Khizhnyak, V.V. (2003), “Analiz metodiv rozrakhunku imovirnisnykh kharakterystyk vymiriuvalnykh syhnaliv pry yikh peretvorenniakh v typovykh elementakh informatsiino-vymiriuvalnykh system” [Analysis of the methods for calculating the probabilistic characteristics of measuring signals during their transformations in typical elements of information-measuring systems], Scientific Works of Kharkiv Air Force University, No. 6, pp. 162-168.
13. Khizhnyak, V.V. (2004), “Metod aproksymatsii dvomirnykh rozpodilen ymovirnosti dyskretnykh vypadkovykh protsesiv za dopomohoiu ekvivalentnykh bezperervnykh rozpodilen Dzhonsona” [Method of approximation of two-dimensional probability distributions of discrete random processes using equivalent continuous Johnson distributions], Information Processing Systems, No. 4, pp. 227-233.
14. Khizhnyak, V.V. (2003), “Obgruntuvannia mozhlyvykh variantiv stvorennia polihonnoi systemy traiektornykh vymiriuvan na bazi pryimachiv syhnaliv suputnykovykh navihatsiinykh system” [Substantiation of possible variants of the terrain system of trajectory measurements on the basis of receivers of signals of satellite navigation systems], Radioelektronni i computerniye sistemy, No. 4 (4), pp. 176-182.
15. Candel, M.J. and Stewart, A. (1968), “Teoryia raspredelenyi” [Theory of distributions], Science, Moscow, 900 p.