Description: The analysis of battle application of RPG-7 testifies to his wide the use both in battle actions (on tank dangerous areas) and during realization of counterterrorism operations. Taking into account possibilities of national producers of imitation equipment (shooting-galleries), introduction of the three-stage departmental to firing teaching is offered in the article. The basic components of the system it is been: On first stage it is suggested to use interactive facilities. For educating and training of servicemen during actions in a fight, it is expedient to use the newest technologies and modern equipment - interactive laser shooting-gallery. On the second stage of preparation it is suggested to use the doublets of battle charges. By an important factor in the increase of exactness of firing from the grenade launchers of RPG there is directly practical preparation of servicemen. Only after mastering of the first two stages of preparation of serviceman it is possible to admit to realization the educational-battle firing from regular battle shots for RPG-(7VC), id est to the third stage of preparation. Special attention at the use of the offered system it is necessary to spare to the receipt of practical skills, clear actions at employment of position, to preparation to firing, correct and rapid aiming sure to the conduct of fire. Such skills must be formed for the different terms of fight and situation. Undoubtedly, frequent reiteration of actions, applications of different situations must promote efficiency of preparation. Also, the account of preparation on the initial stage of educating (imitation of firing) allows flexibly to correct all process of educating and promote efficiency of educating at less material expenses. Further researches must be conducted in the direction of determination of optimal correlation of these stages taking into account the psychophysical features of the taught and expected terms of battle situation.
Keywords: shooting training, simulation equipment, RPG-7V grenade launcher
1. Glebov, V.V. (2010), “Tanki kak obyekt zashchity ot sredstv razvedki i sistem navedeniya oruzhiya” [Tanks as an object of protection against reconnaissance and weapon guidance systems], Intehrovani tekhnolohii ta enerhozberezhennia, No. 3, pp. 93-99.
2. Murakhovskiy, V.I. and Semen, L.F. (1992), “Oruzhiye pekhoty” [Infantry weapons], Arsenal-Press, Moscow, 390 p.
3. Savchenko, F.A. (2015), “Perspektivy razvitiya granatometnykh sredstv blizhnego boya” [Prospects for the development of grenade launchers melee], Natsionalnyye prioritety Rossii. Seriya 1: Nauka i voyennaya bezopasnost, No. 3, pp. 30-36.
4. Savchenko, F.A. (2011), “Otsenka vliyaniya parametrov funktsionirovaniya granatometnogo vooruzheniya na effektivnost ego primeneniya” [Evaluation of the impact of grenade launcher operation parameters on the effectiveness of its use], Izvestiya Tulskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Tekhnicheskiye nauki, No. 2, pp. 121-125.
5. Shipunov, A.G., Ignatov, A.V., Kuznetsov, V.M., Gudkov, N.V., Ryndin, M.V, Tanayev, V.P. and Dikshev, A.I. (2014), “Kontseptsiya idealnogo oruzhiya” [Ideal weapon concept], Izvestiya Tulskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Tekhnicheskiye nauki, No. (6), pp. 183-195.
6. Silnikov, M.V. and Lazorkin, V.I. (2011), “Otsenka vozmozhnosti dopolneniya sistem obespecheniya bezopasnosti osobo vazhnykh obyektov sredstvami aktivnoy zashchity” [Assessment of the possibility of supplementing security systems for critical facilities with active protection tools], Izvestiya Rossiyskoy akademii raketnykh i artilleriyskikh nauk, No. 67, pp. 1-7.
7. The official site of OOO “NPTS “ALEKS-RUBYN”” (2018), “Lazernyye tiry. Opisaniye tekhnologii i sostav” [Laser shooting galleries. Description of technology and composition], available at: www.alex-rubin.pro/laser-shooting/info (accessed 8 May 2018).
8. Pievtsov, H.V., Hordiienko, A.M., Zalkin, S.V., Sidchenko, S.O., Feklistov, A.O. and Khudarkovskyi, K.I. (2017), “Informatsiino-psykholohichna borotba u voiennii sferi: monohrafiia” [The information and psychological struggle in the military sphere], Rozhko S.H., Kharkiv, 276 p.
9. Kudryavtsev, R.A. and Timoshenko, L.I. (2015), “Zanyatiye po ognevoy podgotovke metodom ognevogo uroka” [Lesson on fire training method of fire lesson], Yurist-Pravoved, No. 6 (73), pp. 108-111.
10. Davidenko, A.I. (2011), “Primeneniye innovatsionnykh form i metodov obucheniya kursantov i slushateley deystviyam s oruzhiyem v razlichnykh modeliruyemykh situatsіyakh” [Application of innovative forms and methods of teaching students to actions with weapons in various simulated situations], Vestnik Krasnodarskogo universiteta MVD Rossii, No. 4 (14), pp. 43-44.