Description: One of the problems of the didactics of the higher military school is the definition of a clear focus on the training of tactical and operational-tactical commanders. As is known, the priority list of disciplines that are taught to future commanders is represented by the disciplines of the operational-tactical bloc. At the core of the curriculum of the educational disciplines of this block, as well as of other disciplines, is allocatedso-called content modules for the passage of which a certain credit of study time. The article discusses the relationship between the content modules and the competencies that a graduate of a higher military educational institution should possess, as well as a list of actual typical tactical and operational tasks. The list of actual typical tactical and operational tasks should be determined by existing concepts of the use of troops (forces) at the appropriate level, for example, operational-tactical or operational. Unfortunately, there are no clear formulations of such tasks in the existing concepts in the form of a separate list, and therefore, their justification is a certain problem. Concerning the definition of the structures of the substantive modules of the disciplines of the operational-tactical block, the authors of the article suggest using the results of generalization of the accumulated empirical data in the field of military didactics. So the basis of the tactical disciplines modules of the tactical level is proposed to put the so-called complex tactical task. The solution of the complex tactical task assumes the consistent passage of such activities as group exercise, tactical training, tacticalshort control test. An integrated tactical task can be preceded by a lecture and a seminar. In general, the content module should contribute to the formation of the commander's competence necessary for solving the problem associated with the implementation of certain tactical actions, for example, a mechanized company in defense. A complex operational task is suggested to include tobasis for the modules of operational disciplines. In the composition of such a module it will be expedient to include such types of studies as military history trip, military historical play, command-staff game, military game, operational short control test. The ideas proposed in the article, the author, are considered possible to be used in the development of pedagogical concepts of higher military educational institutions.
Keywords: tactical and operational tasks, competences, content modules
1. Varchenko, S.I., Bykov, A.V., Zhadobin, N.A., Petushkov, V.F. and Moiseyenko, N.P. (1988), ”Takticheskaya podgotovka” [Tactical training], Apparat upravleniya voyenno-uchebnykh zavedeniy Sukhoputnykh voysk Ministerstva oborony SSSR, Moscow, 340 p.
2. Merimskiy, V.A. (1986), “Takticheskaya podgotovka motostrelkovykh i tankovykh podrazdeleniy” [Tactical training of motorized rifle and tank units], Voenizdat, Moscow, 352 p.
3. The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (1997), “Kontseptsiya viys’kovoyi osvity v Ukrayini № 1410 vid 15.12.1997” [Concept of military education in Ukraine No. 1410 dated 15.12.1997], available at: www.zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/en/1410-97-%D0%BF.
4. The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (1997), “Polozhennya pro pidhotovku fakhivtsiv u vyshchykh navchal’nykh zakladakh yedynoyi systemy viys’kovoyi osvity № 1410 vid 15.12.1997” [Regulations on training of specialists in higher educational establishments of a unified system of military education No. 1410 dated 15.12.1997], available at: www.zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/en/1410-97-%D0%BF.
5. The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (1997), “Polozhennia pro Koordynatsiinu radu z pytan viiskovoi osvity № 1410 vid 15.12.1997” [Regulations on training of specialists in higher educational establishments of a unified system of military education No. 1410 dated 15.12.1997], available at: www.zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/en/1410-97-%D0%BF.
6. The Order of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine (1998), “Instruktsiya pro orhanizatsiyu osvitn’oyi diyal’nosti u vyshchykh viys’kovykh navchal’nykh zakladakh Ministerstva oborony Ukrayiny 399 vid 30.10.1998” [Instruction on the organization of educational activities in higher military educational institutions of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine No. 399 dated 30.10.1998], available at: www.zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0784-98/stru.
7. Bizhan, I.V. (2001), “Orhanizatsiya navchal’no-vykhovnoho protsesu, metodychnoyi i naukovoyi roboty u vyshchiy viys’koviy shkoli” [Organization of the educational process, methodological and scientific work at the higher military school], KHMU, Kharkiv, 410 p.
8. The Law of Ukraine (2002), “O vysshem obrazovanii” [About higher education], available at: www.zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2404-17 (accessed 29 August 2016).
9. (2003), “Korehuvannya zahal’noviys’kovoyi pidhotovky kursantiv molodshykh kursiv navchannya (shyfr “Komandyr”): zvit pro NDR (zaklyuch.)” [Correction of joint training of cadets of junior study courses (Commander code): GDR report], Kharkiv in-t Viys’kovo-Povitryanykh syl ZS Ukrayiny
nauk. ker. T.A. Sutyushev
vidp. vykon. V.M. Sokolov, Kharkiv, 176 p.
10. The Decree of the President of Ukraine (2004), “Voyenna doktryna Ukrayiny. №648/2004” [Military doctrine of Ukraine. №648/2004], available at: www.zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/648/2004.
11. The Law of Ukraine (2010), “Pro zadachi vnutrishn’oyi i zovnishn’oyi polityky” [On the Domestic and Foreign Policy Challenges], Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady Ukrayiny, No. 40, P. 527.
12. Decree of the President of Ukraine (2012), “Pro rishennya Rady natsional’noyi bezpeky i oborony Ukrayiny vid 8 chervnya 2012 roku “Pro novu redaktsiyu voyennoyi doktryny Ukrayiny No. 389” [On the decision of the Council of National Security and Defense of Ukraine On the new edition of the military doctrine of Ukraine, No. 389, dated June 8, 2012], available at: www.zakon 2.rada.gov/ua/lows/390/2012.
13. The Law of Ukraine (2014), “Pro vyshchu osvitu” [On Higher Education], Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady, No. 37-38, st. 2004.
14. Decree of the President of Ukraine (2015), “Voyenna doktryna Ukrayiny No. 555/2015 vid 24.09.2015” [Military doctrine of Ukraine No. 555/2015 dated 24.09.2015], available at: www.zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/555/2015.
15. Decree of the President of Ukraine (2016), “Kontseptsiya rozvytku sektoru bezpeky i oborony Ukrayiny, vid 14 bereznya 2016 roku No. 92/2016” [Concept of development of the security and defense sector of Ukraine, dated March 14, 2016, No. 92/2016], available at: www.zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/n0002525-16.
16. Koritchuk, V.V. and Dotsenko, S.A. (2012), “Realizatsiya kompetentnostnogo pokhoda v podgotovke ofitserov raketnikh voysk i artillerii” [Implementation of the competence approach in the training of officers of the rocket forces and artillery], Voyennaya mysl', No. 12, pp. 50-57.
17. Sutyushev, T.A. (2016), “Okremi pytannya rozvytku navchal’no-metodychnoyi ta naukovoyi roboty u vyshchomu viys’kovomu navchal’nomu zakladi, mozhlyvi pidkhody do yikh vyrishennya” [Some issues of the development of teaching and methodological and scientific work at the higher military educational institution, possible approaches to their solution], Chest’ i zakon, No. 2, pp. 26-33.
18. Sutyushev, T.A. and Vorobyov, V.I. (2017), “Suchasni vymiry vyshchoho viys’kovoho navchal’noho zakladu” [Modern dimensions of the higher military educational institution], Chest’ i zakon, No. 2, pp. 67-72.
19. Shchypans’kyy, P.V., Tymoshenko, R.I. and Salkutsan, S.M. (2017), “Formuvannya novoyi paradyhmy viys’kovoyi osvity” [Formation of a new paradigm of military education], Nauka i oborona, No. 2, pp. 37-42.