Description: The system of the automatic tracking of distance is intended for realization of automatic sentinel selection of radio is an impulse shadowing removed from an aim after distance, and also for the automatic measuring of distance to the aim. The system of the automatic tracking of distance is one of the major tracker systems be what zenithal rocket complex, that provides measuring of distance to the aim and aiming of zenithal rocket complex. The aim of the article is a choice of cost of the least digit of transformation a "code is a sentinel delay" and choice of parameters of algorithm of evaluation and extrapolation of distance of the digital system of the automatic tracking of distance. The digital systems of the automatic tracking of distance have high stability of parameters that does not depend on influence of environment. Except it during digital realization the system of the automatic tracking of distance considerably grows short running expenses, systems related to periodic regulation works. On the basis of research of mathematical model of the system of the automatic tracking of distance the analysis of firmness and quality of the system is conducted. Certain possible areas of parameters of algorithm are works of digital managing device, at that the system answers setting. Systematic and fluctuation errors are also expected, optimized parameters of algorithm on the criterion of minimum middling quadratic error, instrumental errors are appraised. Presented results of modulation and dependence over of middle square of error is brought on the parameters of algorithm, transitional description over of the system is brought. At the choice of parameters of the system, on the terms of her firmness, =0,141 =0,304 it maybe to provide the error of2K Т 1K determination of distance that does not exceed. Thus on results modulation were providing of requirement to the indexes of firmness and quality of the system of the automatic tracking of distance that fully satisfies to the requirements to such systems.
Keywords: digital control with auto maintenance target range, the mathematical model, the time discriminator, the Converter voltage-code Converter code-hour delay
1. Teslenko, O.V., Kovalchuk, V.A., Brovchenko, S.V. and Movchan, A.I. (2010), “Stabilizatsiia rivnia khybnykh tryvoh za rakhunok zminy parametriv zonduvalnoho syhnalu RLS” [Stabilize the level of false alarms by changing the parameters of the probing signal of the radar], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 4(24), pp. 167-170.
2. Teslenko, O.V. (2007), “Vyznachennia velychyny fluktuatsiinoi pokhybky vymiriuvannia azymutu povitrianykh obiektiv, obumovlenoi velykomasshtabnymy neodnoridnostiamy troposfery” [Determination of the magnitude of the fluctuation error of measuring the azimuth of air objects due to large-scale inhomogeneities of the troposphere], Information Processing Systems, No. 2(60), pp. 92-94.
3. Koval, O.A., Lutsenko, V.I., Kuts, V.S., Teslenko, O.V. and Holinka, O.O. (2004), “Metodyka ta rezultaty eksperymentalnykh doslidzhen fluktuatsiyi fazy radiosyhnalu, vidbytoho vid kharakternykh tochok relyefu” [Methodology and results of experimental studies of the phase fluctuation of the radio signal reflected from the characteristic points of the relief], Information Processing Systems, No. 10(38), pp. 72-83.
4. Dzihora, O.M., Krasnoshapka, I.V., Maksiuta, D.V. and Sosunov, O.O. (2013), “Porivnialna otsinka parametra ekvivalentnoi fluktuatsiinoi kharakterystyky chasovoho dyskryminatora dvoma metodamy” [Comparative estimation of the parameter of the equivalent fluctuation characteristic of the time discriminator by two methods], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 1(34), pp. 63-65.
5. Ilin, O.Yu., Kolomiitsev, O.V., Pechkin, A.M. and Sosunov, O.O. (2009), “Otsinka pokaznyka yakosti pidsystem avtosuprovodzhennia za dalnistiu ta kutovoiu koordynatoiu bahatokanalnoi RLS z fazovanoiu antennoiu reshitkoiu za dopomohoiu utochnenoi modeli” [Estimation of Quality Indicator of Automated Subsystems by Range and Angular Position of Multichannel Radar with Phased Antenna Grating Using the Advanced Model], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 1(19), pp. 42-45.
6. Vasyliev, V.A., Sachuk, I.I. and Sosunov, O.O. (2008), “Utochnena model dlia obgruntuvannia vymoh do pokaznyka yakosti radiotekhnichnoi slidkuiuchoi systemy zenitnoho raketnoho kompleksu” [A refined model for substantiating the require-ments for the quality indicator of the radio monitoring system of the anti-aircraft missile system], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 2(14), pp. 23-25.
7. Kardo-Sysoev, A.F., Brylevsky, V.l., Zazulin, S.V., Smirnova, I.A., Tchashnicov, I.G., Scherbak, V.l. and Sukhovetsky, B.I. (2000), Powerful sources of ultra wideband pulsed coherent signals, Inter, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.
8. Zamyatin, V.I., Baturin, O.V. and Tolokneyev, E.A. (1999), Space-time modulation of signals in a ring antenna array, Proc. Of IIIrd international Conf. Antenna theory and techniques, Sevastopil (Ukraine).
9. (2018), “Sistema PVO NATO v Yevrope” [NATO air defense system in Europe], available at: www.fito-center.ru/oruzhie-i-boevaya-tehnika/43153-nazemnye-radiolokacionnye-stancii-pvo-pro-na-tvd-stran-nato-ch1-2010.html.
10. Li, J. and Stoica, P. MIMO Radar Signal Processing, Wiley-IEEE Press, 2008.
11. Astanin, L.Y. and Kostylev, A.A. (1991), Ultrawideband signals a new step in radar development, Rec. CIE Int. Conf. Radar, Beijing.
12. MANPADS and Surface to air missile, Air power Australia, available at: https://www.ausairpower.net/sams-iads.html.