Annotation: A methodology for estimating the uncertainty of indirect measurements of the magnitude of the magnetic moment created by an external magnetic field of a technical device is proposed. Previously, to estimate the measured value, direct, multiple measurements of the useful signal were performed. The measurements were performed at eight points with different coordinates. An induction type sensor was used for the measurements. Direct measurements were also made of the distance from the geometric center of the magnetic field source under investigation to the sensor. Model equation is completed. The specification of measurements is made. An uncertainty budget for measuring the magnetic moment has been compiled. Found the total uncertainty of measuring the magnetic moment. Extended uncertainty found.
1. Lupikov, V.S. (2008), “Magnitnyy moment kak funktsiya parametrov istochnika magnitnogo polya dlya razlichnykh vi-dov elektrooborudovaniya” [Magnetic moment as a function of the parameters of the source of the magnetic field for various types of electrical equipment], Scientific Works of National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute”, No. 25, pp. 67-80.
2. Zakharov, I.P. and Vodotyka, S.V. (2009), “Otsenivaniye neopredelennosti izmereniy: osnovnyye podkhody, modeli i algoritmy” [Estimation of measurement uncertainty: basic approaches, models and algorithms], Information Processing Systems, No. 5(79), pp. 9-14.
3. Zakharov, I.P. and Rabinovich, S.G. (2011), “Sravnitel'nyy analiz metodov obrabotki eksperimental'nykh dannykh pri kosvennykh nekorrelirovannykh izmereniyakh” [Comparative analysis of experimental data processing methods for indirect un-correlated measurements], Information Processing Systems, No. 1(91), pp. 33-37.
4. Alrawashdeh, R. and Degtiarov, O. (2017), Development of a method for measurements of the parameters of the external magnetic field of technical means, Technology audit and production reserves, No. 6/1(38), pp. 59-65, https://doi.org/10.15587/2312-8372.2017.119330.
5. Matsubara, R., Takahashi, Y., Fujiwara, K., Ishihara, D. and Azuma, D. (2018), Distribution of magnetic field strength inside exciting coil of single sheet tester, AIP Advances, No. 4, Vol. 8, 47209 p. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4993997.
6. Ma, B., Huang, Z., Guan, Z., Zu, X., Jia, X. and Xiao, Q. (2018), Research of the axial strong magnetic field applied at the initial period of inertial stretching stage of the shaped charge jet, International Journal of Impact Engineering, Vol. 113, pp. 54-60, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijimpeng.2017.11.002.
7. Charubin, T., Nowicki, M. and Szewczyk, R. (2017), Measurement System for Magnetic Field Sensors Testing with Earth's Magnetic Field Compensation, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer International Publishing, pp. 613-618, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-65960-2_76.
8. Amrani, D. (2015), Determination of Magnetic Dipole Moment of Permanent Disc Magnet with Two Different Methods, Physics Education, No. 1, Vol. 31, pp. 1-6.
9. Kryukov, M.A., Ruzhentsev, Y.V. and Dehtyarev, A.V. (2011), “Model ekspluatatsyy yzmerytelnoy ynformatsyonnoy systemy s tsyfrovoy obrabotkoy syhnalov” [Operating model of measuring information system with digital signal processing], Radio electronic and computer systems, No. 25, pp. 97-102.
10. Berezhnoy, D.A., Malovik, N.K. and Miroshnichenko, A.N. (2014), “Neopredelennost metrologicheskikh kharakter-istik izmeritel'nykh kanalov” [Uncertainty of metrological characteristics of measuring channels], Information Processing Sys-tems, No. 3(119), pp. 127-130.
11. Shaynyak, I.R. (2014), “Obyedineniye informatsii pri formirovanii otsenki neopredelennosti izmereniy” [Combining in-formation in the formation of an assessment of measurement uncertainty], Information Processing Systems, No. 3(119), pp. 28-31.
12. Yurov, L.V. (2014), “Opredeleniye optimal'nogo koeffitsiyenta okhvata rasshirennoy neopredelennosti pri poverke sredstv izmereniy” [Determination of the optimal coverage ratio of the expanded uncertainty when calibrating measuring instru-ments], Information Processing Systems, No. 3(119), pp. 127-130.