Annotation: The article proposes a measurement procedure to calibrate the measure of the power quality parameters for determining the correction of the reproducible negative sequence ratio. The measurement procedure based on the method of indirect measurement of the negative sequence ratio using the precision voltmeter of the alternating voltage. The contribution of the input quantities is analyzed, the analytical expressions for calculating the sensitivity coefficients are obtained and the measurement uncertainty budget is proposed. The measurement results obtained from the calibration of the multifunctional calibrator by using proposed measurement procedure are presented and the expanded uncertainty is estimated.
1. Khan, S., Singh, B. and Makhija, P. (2017, April), A review on power quality problems and its improvement tech-niques, Power and Advanced Computing Technologies (i-PACT), 2017 Innovations, pp. 1-7. https://doi.org/10.1109/IPACT.2017.8244882.
2. EN 50160:2010. (2011), Voltage characteristics of electricity supplied by public electricity networks, European Com-mittee for standardization.
3. Barros, J. and Ramón, I.D. (2016), A review of measurement and analysis of electric power quality on shipboard power system networks, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 62, pp. 665-672.
4. IEC 61000-4-30:2008. (2009), Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 4-30: Testing and Measurement Tech-niques – Power Quality Measurement Methods, International Electrotechnical Commission.
5. JCGM 100:2008 (GUM 1995) (2008), Evaluation of measurement data – Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement.
6. 6100A. (2008), Electrical power standard. User’s manual, Fluke Corporation.
7. Wright, P.S., Rietveld, G., van den Brom, H.E., Crotti, G. and Braun, J.P. (2016, July), Smart grid power quality and stability measurements in Europe, 2016 Conference on Precision Electromagnetic Measurements (CPEM 2016), pp. 1-2. https://doi.org/10.1109/CPEM.2014.6898263.
8. Zachovalová, V.N., Yovcheva, A., de Aguilar, J.D., Santos, R.C., Ilić, D., Lončarević, J. and Pokatilov, A. (2017), EMPIR project TracePQM: Traceability routes for electrical power quality measurements, 18th International Congress of Me-trology, pp. 04001. https://doi.org/10.1051/metrology/ 201704001.
9. Velychko, O.M. and Isaiev, V.V. (2017), “Deiaki osoblyvosti metodyky kalibruvannia bahatofunktsionalnykh kalibra-toriv” [Some features of the calibration method of multifunctional calibrators], Collection of scientific papers of Odessa state academy of technical regulation and quality, No. 1(10), pp. 59-64.
10. Velychko, O. Isaiev, V. and Kulish, Yu. (2018), Comparison of phase angle measurement results by means of two methods, Conference on Precision Electromagnetic Measurements (CPEM 2018), IEEE.
11. Velychko, O.M. and Isaiev, V.V. (2017), “Nekotoryye osobennosti otsenki neopredelennosti izmereniy pri kalibrovke mnogofunktsional'nykh kalibratorov peremennogo toka” [Some features of measurement uncertainty evaluation of multifunc-tional calibrators during calibration], XIV International scientific and technical seminar “Measurement uncertainty: scientific, normative, applied and methodical aspects UM-2017”, pp. 13-14.
12. Tarasiuk, T. and Pilat, A. (2015), Impact of sampling frequency on accuracy of unbalance factor measurement by DFT, Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference (I2MTC), 2015 IEEE International, pp. 1420-1424. https://doi.org/10.1109/I2MTC. 2015. 7151484.
13. Gasch, E., Domagk, M., Stiegler, R. and Meyer, J. (2017), Uncertainty Evaluation for the Impact of Measurement Ac-curacy on Power Quality Parameters, Applied Measurements for Power Systems (AMPS), 2017 IEEE International Workshop, pp. 1-6. https://doi.org/10.1109/AMPS. 2017.8078344.
14. БГТК.411649.002 РЭ. (2011), “Universal'nyye kalibratory peremennogo toka Resurs-K2. Rukovodstvo pol'zovatelya” [AC universal calibrators Ресурс-К2. User’s guide], SPE “Еnerhotekhnyka”, 112 р.