Description: The aim of this work is to improve the energy, the mass and the dimensional characteristics of the launch systems of gas turbine engines for helicopters. To launch the GTE helicopter, a two-loop system with a subordinate current loop is proposed. The presence of a current loop makes it possible to perform current cutoff and smooth control of the rate of current (torque) rise in a DC-free DC motor. The presence in the system of a brushless DC motor instead of its collector X and a quasi-resonant pulse converter switched at zero current leads to a reduction in the mass and dimensions of the power electrical equipment on board the helicopter and to a reduction in electromagnetic interference. The current loop is tuned to the finite duration of the process, taking into account its uncompensated time constant, which is determined by the filter time constants set at the output of the regulator and the current sensor, and also taking into account the specific electromagnetic processes in the system in the quasi resonance pulsed converter – brushless DC motor .Synthesis of the speed loop controller is performed according to the speed criterion taking into account the optimization results of the current loop. Based on the discrete transfer function of the speed loop controller, a difference equation is obtained whose solution is realized by a recursive digital filter in accordance with the proposed structural scheme. It is The article describes the radio engineering troops survivability indicators assessment during the participation in enemy air attack repelling. Based on the analysis of the scientific achievements of the predecessors, the experience of the last local wars and armed conflicts, the indicators and the criterion for assessing the the RET formation survivability are selected which provide an increase the evaluation objectivity and informativeness: the mathematical expectation of the share of the preserved radio engineering battalion, the probability of the radar battalion preservation and combat capabilities RET formation preservation. These indicators, in addition to the existing ones, provide a comparative assessment of the typical radar unit survivability under the same conditions of use. Indicators and the criterion using may create an opportunity to increase the objectivity and informativeness of the assessing the survivability result for the RET formation during participation in enemy air attack repelling into account the influence of additional factors. The article proposes an indicator estimation of combat capabilities by means of calculating the mathematical expectation of air targets number that are issued to consumers with a given quality. Such an estimate can be obtained by statistical processing of the simulation results of the radar battalion using d the participation in enemy air attack repelling. The simulation of the participation in air attack repelling, according to the chosen variant of action, can be accomplished by the statistical simulation method. The simulation of the radar battalion deploying will take into account the variants of the air attack actions, the change in the combat load of the enemy's aircraft, the probability of defeating the units by means of defeat. An example of a simulator complex can be used the radar battalion deployment model of taking into account the above requirements is the simulation complex of drawing action on the exercises "Virage-RD", which can be used for statistical evaluation of the values combat readiness’s indicators.The using of the proposed indicators for assessing survivability does not contradict existing scientific approaches and at the same time fills the studies of the survivability of the REV formation with a deeper meaning.
Keywords: formation of radio engineering troops, losses, survivability, participation in enemy air attack repelling
1. Yarosh, S.P. (2012), “Teoretychni osnovy pobudovy ta zastosuvannia rozviduvalno-upravliaiuchykh informatsiinykh system protypovitrianoi oborony: monohrafiia ” [Theoretical foundations of the construction and application of intelligence-control information systems of air defense], KhUPS, Kharkiv, 512 p.
2. Radecjkyj, V.G., Rusnak, P.V. and Shhypansjkyj, P.V. (2017), “Protypovitrjana oborona u lokaljnykh vijnakh i zbrojnykh konfliktakh: navachljno-metodychnyj posibnyk” [The air defense of local wars and armed conflicts], National Defense Academi of Ukraine, Kyiv, 254 p.
3. Ghorodnov, V.P., Drobakha, G.A. and Jermoshyn, O.М. (2004), “Modeljuvannja bojovykh dij vijsjk (syl) protypovitrjanoji oborony ta informacijne zabezpechennja procesiv upravlinnja nymy (teorija, praktyka, istorija rozvytku): monohrafiia ” [Methodological principles of justification of rational forms and methods groups of troops (forces) using], KhUPS, Kharkiv, 409 p.
4. Romanchenko, I.S., Zaghorka, O.M., Butenko, S.Gh. and Dejnegha, O.V. (2011), “Teorija i praktyka borotjby z malorozmirnymy nyzjkolitnymy ciljamy (ocinka mozhlyvostej, tendenciji rozvytku zasobiv PPO): monohrafiia” [The theory and practice of combating small-scale low-caliber purposes (assessment of opportunities, tendencies of development of means of air defense], Polissya, Zhytomyr, 344 p.
5. Radecjkyj, V.G., Rusnak, I.S. and Zagorka, O.V. (2007), “Metodologichni zasady obgruntuvannya racionalnyкh form ta sposobiv zastosuvannya ugrupovan vijsk (syl)” [Methodological principles of justification of rational forms and methods groups of troops (forces) using], National Defense University of Ukraine, Kyiv, 288 p.
6. Pavlenko, M.A. Hohoniants, S.Yu. and Polishhuk, S.V. (2017), “Podkhod k ocenyvanyju effektyvnosty radyolokacyonnogho obespechenyja potrebytelej dlja kontrolja vozdushnogho prstranstva” [Approach to evaluating the effectiveness of consumer radar to control airspace], Oraldyn gylym zharshysy, No. 1(161), pp. 86-94.
7. Snycarenko, P.M. (2010), “Metodycheskye osnovy obosnovanyja trebovanyj k voennym systemam dystancyonnogho monytoryngha okruzhajushhegho prostranstva dlja vyjavlenyja y soprovozhdenyja podvyzhnykh ob’ektov pry uslovyy resursnykh oghranychenyj na ykh sozdanye” [Methodical bases of requirements substantiation for military systems of the surrounding space remote monitoring for identifying and tracking moving objects, subject to resource constraints on their creation], Applied radioelectronics, No. 3, pp. 229-241.
8. Hohoniants, S.Yu. and Polishhuk, S.V. (2016), “Model radiolokacijnogho zabezpechennja bojovykh dij ughrupovannja syl i zasobiv protypovitrjanoji oborony v operacijakh” [Combat operations radar support model of the forces grouping and air defense means in operations]. Infomation Processing Systems, No. 3(130), pp. 126-130.
9. Barabash, O., Hohoniants, S. and Titarenko, S. (2015), The simplest model of functioning a separate element of the executive system when solving typical tasks, Riadenie bezpečnosti zložitých systémov, Akadémia ozbrojených síl generála Milana Rastislava Štefánika, No. 1, pp. 153-158.
10. Hohoniants, S.Ju. and Polishuk, S.V. (2016), “Dekompozycija elementarnogho procesu radiolokacijnogho zabezpechennja” [The decomposition of the elementary radar process], Modern Information Technologies in the Sphere of Security and Defence, No. 1, pp. 20-23.
11. Hohoniants, S.Yu. and Polishhuk, S.V. (2016), “Obgruntuvannja intensyvnostej zminy funkcionaljnykh staniv mobiljnogho radiolokacijnogho kompleksu” [Change intensity substantiation of mobile radar complex functional states], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 3(24), pp. 90-92.
12. Hohoniants, S.Yu. and Polishhuk, S.V. (2016), “Zaghaljni polozhennja udoskonalenoji metodyky ocinky efektyvnosti radiolokacijnogho zabezpechennja bojovykh dij ughrupovannja syl i zasobiv protypovitrjanoji oborony” [General provisions of the advanced methodology for assessing the efficiency of the air defense forces radar support], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 4(25), pp. 70-73.
13. Kolesnik, O.M., Leshchenko, S.P., Kryshchenko, V.V. and Kovbasa, P.S. (2017), “Napriamky udoskonalennia systemy imitatsiinoho modeliuvannia boiovoho zastosuvannia radiotekhnichnykh pidrozdiliv” [Areas of improvement of simulation system of combat use of radio-radar units], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 2(51), pp. 13-16.