Description: The article presents a number of analytical models that allow planning methods for overcoming the enemy air defense system by attack aircraft. The subject of research is the decision-making process directed at increasing the survivability of the air group during combat operations. The aim of the article is to justify ways to increase the survivability of combat aircraft taking into account the capabilities of the enemy's air defense system. The given calculations are based on methods of operations analysis. The article considers the analytical model for assessment the capabilities of the enemy's air defense system. Such basic indicators of anti-aircraft missile systems as fire performance, the number of target channels, the probability of destroying the air target and the time of the control cycle were considered as initial data. The capabilities of the air defense system for the destruction of attack aircraft were assessed depending on their speed and taking into account the characteristics of anti-aircraft missile systems. Calculations were carried out for a different number of anti-aircraft missile systems that are part of the air defense system. The proposed approach to the assessment of air defense system capabilities to defeat the enemy attack aircraft is a tool to justify the correctness of the decision-making in the planning of air operations. The direct calculation of the probability of damage to attack aircraft is given taking into account the use of aerial false targets. The approach to substantiating the required number of such false targets to ensure a given level of survivability of attack aircraft is proposed in the article. Combat experience in the use of aviation in modern wars (armed conflicts) shows that a significant increase in survivability of attack aircraft is achieved by pre-destroying the enemy's operational radar stations. The approach to calculating the required number of anti-radar missiles for the destruction of the enemy's identified electronic means, taking into account their number and the prescribed degree of destruction guarantee, was proposed. The proposed series of analytical models with acceptable accuracy allows one to obtain a quantitative assessment actions directed at increasing the survivability of attack aircraft. This quantitative assessment allows to increase the effectiveness of decisions taken when planning an air operation.
Keywords: the Aviation erroneous aims, facilities of air attack, system air defence, zenithal guided rockets, zenithal rocket complexes, pilotless aircrafts
1. Alimpiev, A.M. and Pevcov, G.V. (2017), ”Osoblyvosti hibridnoyi viyny RF. Dosvid, shcho otrymanyy Povitryanymy sylamy Zbroynykh Syl Ukrayiny” [Features of the hippodrome of the RF. Experience gained by the Air Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 19-25. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.03.
2. Shamko, E.V., Zharik, O.M. and Koval, V.V. (2017), ”Osnovni osoblivosti zastosuvannya Povitryanix Sil v suchasnix umovax vedennya zbroynoy borotbi” [ The main features of the use of the Air Force in the current conditions of armed struggle], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 15-18. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.02.
3. Vishevskiy, S.D., Beylis, L.V. and Klimchenko, V.Y. (2017), ”Potenciyni mozhlivosti RLS RTV z viyavlennya operativno-taktichnix ta taktichnix bezpilotnix litalnix aparativ” [Potential capabilities of the RTV radar for the detection of operational tactical and tactical unmanned aerial vehicles], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 92-98. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.18.
4. Shulezhko, V.V. and Derkach, O.Ya. (2016), ”Matematychna model vedennya boyovykh diy hrupoyu zenitnykh raketnykh dyvizioniv v umovakh povedinkovoyi nevyznachenosti diy zasobiv povitryanoho napadu” [Mathematical model of combat operations by a group of anti-aircraft missile divisions in conditions of behavioral uncertainty of actions of means of air attack], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 2(5), pp. 39-41.
5. Agafonov, Yu.M., Zviglyanich, S.M. and Izyumsky, M.P. (2013), ”Modeli otsinky diy udarnykh bezpilotnykh litalnykh aparativ” [Models of impact assessment of drone unmanned aerial vehicles], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 1(13), pp. 2-5.
6. Agafonov, Yu.M., Zviglyanich, S.M. and Izyumsky, M.P. (2016), ”Otsinka ochikuvanoho efektu vid zastosuvannya malykh aviatsiynykh khybnykh tsiley pry vykonanni zavdan vvedennya protyvnyka v omanu v operatsiyakh (boyovykh diyakh)” [Estimation of the expected effect from the use of small aviation false targets when performing tasks of misleading the enemy in operations (combat)], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 1(45), pp. 125-127.
7. Zharik, O.M. (2013), “Dosvid vykorystannya bezpilotnykh aviatsiynykh kompleksiv dlya vykonannya boyovykh (spetsialnykh) zavdan v Arabo-Izrayilskykh viynakh ta zbroynykh konfoiktakh” [Experience of using unmanned aviation complexes to carry out combat (special) tasks in Arab-Israeli wars and armed confocts], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 2(51), pp. 6-8.
8. Ventcel, E.S. and Ovcharov, L.A. (1988), ”Teoriya veroyatnostey i yeye inzhenernyye prilozheniya” [Probability theory and its engineering applications], Nauka, Moscow, 480 p.
9. Zimin, G.V., Burmistrov, S.K. and Bukin, B.M. (1987), ”Spravochnik ofitsera protivovozdushnoy oborony” [Reference book of an air defense officer], Voenizdat, Moscow, 512 p.
10. Moiseev, G.V. and Moiseev, V.S. (2004), ”Osnovy teorii sozdaniya i primeneniya imitatsionnykh bespilotnykh aviatsionnykh kompleksov: monografiya” [Fundamentals of the theory of the creation and application of imitation unmanned aerial systems: monograph], “Shkola”, Kazan, 208 p.
11. Moiseev, V.S. (2015), ”Osnovy teorii effektivnogo primeneniya bespilotnykh letatel'nykh apparatov: monografiya” [Fundamentals of the theory of effective use of unmanned aerial vehicles: monograph], “Shkola”, Kazan, 444 p.
12. Balaganskiy, I.A. and Merzhievskiy, L.A. (2004), “Deystviye sredstv porazheniya i boyepripasov” [The action of weapons and ammunition], NGTU, Novosibirsk, 408 p.