Description: To creation of the real jamming environment for air defense groups needs to use special aircrafts or helicopters, which have powerful jammer transmitters airborne equipment and fly on required track. To create one needs significant financing cost, which depend of cost of aircraft, its maintenance and usage. In this connection the search for other solutions to create of jamming environment by use of special means for imitation of action of real jammers is actual task. Variants of creation of the real jamming environment for air defense groups with the use of the special ground-based low power jammer transmitters are analyzed in article. The limits to place of ground-based low power jammer transmitters relative to placing of radars for meter and centimeter band are defined. Is found out that ground-based low power imitator of jammer for radar of centimeters wave band can be set in any location outside near-field zone of radar antenna, but for radar of meters wave band ground-based low power imitator of jammer have to set both outside near-field zone of radar antenna and into ground zone, which significantly influence on the formation of the antenna diagram. Relation between energy parameters of real jammers and ground-based low power jammer transmitters, which take into account influence of ground, was set. Is found out that for radar of meters wave band the antenna pattern can be ignored and take into account influence of ground only, but that is otherwise for radar of centimeters wave band. Procedures of the use of ground-based low power jammer transmitters with both adjustable and nonadjustable parameters for imitation of action of real jammers on the radars of centimeters and meters wave band are shown.
Keywords: ground-based low power jammer transmitters, radars, jammers, power spectrum density
1. Palij, A.I., Ghordyenko, V.N. and Fylyppov, Y.V. (2007), “Radioelektronnaya borba v vojnah i vooruzhennyh konfliktah” [A radio electronic fight is in wars and armed conflicts], Military academy of the General staff, Moscow, 357 p.
2. Perunov, Yu.M., Macukevych, V.V. and Vasylj'ev, A.A. (2010), “Zarubezhnye radioelektronnye sredstva. Sistemy radioelektronnoj borby” [Foreign radio electronic facilities. Systems of radio electronic fight], Radiotehnika, Moscow, 352 p.
3. Drozhzhin, A. and Altuhov, E. (2002), “Vozdushnye vojny v Irake i Yugoslavii” [Air wars are in Iraq and Yugoslavia], Technique of young people, 215 p.
4. Pristupyuk, I. (2009), “Ustoyat pod udarami VTO” [To withstand under the shots of High-precision weapons ], The Foreign military review, No.4, pp. 64-68.
5. Kozhushko, Ya.M., Megheljbej, Gh.V., Reznychenko, A.I. and Olijnyk, Ju.A. (2012), “Pidvishennya roli radioelektronnoyi borotbi za dosvidom lokalnih vijn” [An increase of role of radio electronic fight is after experience of local wars], Scientific Works of Kharkiv Air Force University, No. 3(32), pp.79-81.
6. Afinov, V. (1989), “Sostoyanie i perspektivy razvitiya sredstv REB armii SshA” [State and prospects of development of facilities of REB of army of the USA], The Foreign military review, No. 5, pp. 27-29.
7. Zhitkovskij, V.D. and Jackevych, V.A. (2007), “Koncepciya sozdaniya perspektivnyh radiotehnicheskih sredstv dlya vooruzhen-nyh sil RF” [Conception of creation of perspective radio engineerings facilities for military powers of Russian Federation], Systems and communication, television and broadcast means, No. 1 (2), pp. 106-108.
8. Litvinov, V.V., Zjukyn, V.F. and Araslanov, M.R. (2009), “Obzor rabot VIRTA PVO po bezobletnomu kontrolyu zon obnaruzheniya RLS” [Review of works of VIRTA PVO on nofly control of areas of discovery RLS], Applied radio electronics, No. 4, pp. 469-476.
9. Hryzo, A.A., Hryb, D.A. and Leshchenko, S.P. (2006), ”Analyz opyta postroenyia ymytatsyonnykh komplеksov” [Analysis of experience in building simulation systems], Information Processing Systems, No. 5(54), pp. 17-24.
10. Ziukyn, V.F., Svystunov, D.Yu. and Belavyn, A.V. (2013), ”Trebovanyia k udalenyiu ymytatorov aktyvnыkh pomekh pry polyhonnыkh yspыtanyiakh RLS” [Requirements for the removal of active interference simulators in field tests of radar], Information Processing Systems, No. 1(108), pp. 56-60.
11. Kupriyanov, A.I. and Sakharov, A.V. (2007), “Teoreticheskie osnovy radioelektronnoj borby” [Theoretical bases of radio electronic fight], Vuzovskaya kniga, Moscow, 354 p.
12. Burmistrov, S.K. (2006), “Spravochnik oficera vozdushno-kosmicheskoj oborony” [Reference book of officer of aerospace defensive], Tver, 564 p.
13. Bahrah, L.D. (1997), “Spravochnik po antennoj tehnike” [Reference book on an aerial technique], Radiotehnika, Мoscow, Vol. 1, 257 p.
14. Kornienko, L.G. (1994), “Teoriya i tehnika izluchayushih i napravlyayushih sistem SVCh” [Theory and technician of the radiative and sending systems ultra-high frequency], KAFU, Kharkiv, 624 p.
15. Barton, D.K. (2005), Radar Sistem Analysis and Modeling, Artech House, Boston-London, 547 p.
16. Shifrin, Ya.S. (1970), “Voprosy statisticheskoj teorii antenn” [Questions of statistical theory of aerials], Sovradio, Moscow, 384 p.
17. Chernyj, F.B. (1972), “Rasprostranenie radiovoln” [Distribution of radio waves], Sovradio, Moscow, 464 p.