Description: The results of the analysis of the content of the engineering and aviation support of combat operations of units and subunits of tactical aviation of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are given. According to the results of the analysis, a hierarchical structure of the objectives of this support of combat operations was built, with the help of which the choice of a set of indicators was substantiated, the values of which directly depend on the option of building a system of engineering and aviation support for the aviation unit (subdivision). These indexes characterize the performance, efficiency and cost of operation of the system of engineering and aviation support, and form the basis for creating formalized criteria for the comparative evaluation of alternative options for building this system. Among the selected criteria, the analysis was carried out and the criteria that are most suitable for use in the method of comparative evaluation of alternative options for the system of aviation engineering support of tactical aviation units (subdivisions) were determined. Further studies will be used to develop a method for synthesizing the rational structure of the engineering and aviation system for tactical aviation units and subdivisions, which will increase the degree of reasonableness of management decisions on reorganizing the construction of the aviation engineering service for tactical aviation units and units and determining its organizational structure. Studies are planned to be carried out using mathematical methods for modeling network processes and field experiments in combat units of tactical aviation of the Air Force of Ukraine.
Keywords: engineering aviation support, performance indexes, system construction option, performance criterias, comparative assessment
1. Decree of the President of Ukraine (2016), “Pro rishennya Rady natsionalnoi bespeky i oborony vid 20 travnya 2016 roku” Pro Strategichnyi oboronnyi bulletin Ukrainy No. 240/2016 vid 04.06.2016” [For the sake of national security and defense of Ukraine on the 20th of grass 2016 “About the Strategic Defense Bulletin of Ukraine No. 240/2016 dated 04.06.2016], avаilable at: www.president.gov.ua/documents/2402016-20137 (accessed 14 september 2018).
2. Ministry of Defence of Ukraine (2017), “Yedynyi perelik (katalog) spromojnostey Ministerstva Oborony Ukrainy ta Sbroinyh Syl Ukrainy” [The only list (catalog) of the capabilities of Ministry of Defence of Ukraine and the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Kyiv, 356 p.
3. Release of the chief engineer 1042 (2000), “Normatyvy ta instruktsii z organizatsii injenerno-aviatsionnogo zabezpechennya Viyskovo-Povitryanyh Syl” [Standards and instructions for organization of aircraft engineering and aviation support of the Air Force of Ukraine], Vinnytsa, 74 p.
4. Ministry of Defence of Ukraine (2016), “Nakaz Ministra Oborony Ukrainy vid 05.07.2016 №343 “Pro zatverdjennya Pravyl injenerno-aviatsiynogo zabezpechennya derjavnoi aviatsii Ukrainy” [Order of the Minister of Defense of Ukraine 05.07.2016 №343“On Approval of the Rules of Engineering Aviation Support of State Aviation of Ukraine”], avаilable at: www.zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z1101-16 (accessed 14 september 2018).
5. Dryginin, V.V. and Kontorov, D.S. (1985), “Systemotehnika” [System engineering], Radio and communication, Moscow, 200 p.
6. Gordonov, V.P. and Fyk, O.V. (2005), “Matematicheskoe modelirovanie, otsenka effektivnosti I sintez organisatsionnyh struktur predpriyatiy” [Mathematical modeling, evaluation of efficiency and synthesis of organizational structures of enterprises], NUA, Kharkiv, 191 p.
7. Vakurov, A.V. (1991), “Informatsyonnoje i algoritmicheskoe obespechenije zadach upravlenija IAS” [The information and algorithmic support of the management tasks of the engineering and aviation service], HMIA, Moscow, 108 p.
8. Kalinin, S.V. and Vasyliev, A.D. (1989), “Otsenka vliyaniya sil I sredstv injenerno-aviatsionnoy slujby na boevuju effektivnost boevyh aviatsyonnyh kompleksov” [Evaluation of the influence of the forces and means of the aviation engineering service on the combat effectiveness of combat aviation complexes], HVVAIKU, Kharkiv, 100 p.
9. Maksimov, N.A. (1989), “Injenerno-aviatsionnaja slujba i ekspluatatsija letatelnyh apparatov” [Aviation engineering servise and the operation of air crafts], KVIAVU, Kyiv, 464 p.
10. Volkov, L.I. (1981), “Upravlenie ekspluatatsiey letatelnyh kompleksov” [Managing the operation of aircraft systems], High school, Moscow, 368 p.
11. Soloviov, V.I., Kotelnikov, G.N. and Korovin, I.P. (2005), “Organizatsiya tehnichnogo zabezpechenya aviacii Zbroinyh Syl Ukrainy” [The organization of technical support for the aviation of the Ukrainian Armed Forces], NAOU, Kyiv, 456 p.
12. Chinuchin, Y.M. (2008), “Tehnologicheskie protsessy tehnicheskogo obslujivanija letatelnyh apparatov” [Technological processes of aircraft maintenance], MHTUHA, Moscow, 407 p.