Description: The article substantiates the relevance of the study of methods and tactical methods for overcoming the modern air defense of the enemy. One of the ways to solve this problem is to automate the calculation and selection of the most advantageous route to overcome the air defense of the enemy, which, taking into account many factors that affect the effectiveness of overcoming enemy air defenses, in the short term, find such a variant of the flight of the aircraft on the route, in which counteraction to ground anti-aircraft missile complexes will be minimal. It is noted that the purpose of this task is to find the optimal criterion of the minimum of successful launch (striking shots) of the flight in conditions of a well-known grouping of enemy air defense facilities. The essence of the solution of the problem is that, based on the initial information of the electronic computer, it searches the route represented by straight sections by successive transition from the reference (initial) trajectory to the optimal for the finite number of steps. In this case, the criterion is the minimum total number of successful launches (striking shots).The position of each turning point of the route varies randomly. For each case, the number of aircraft affected is calculated from each anti-aircraft missile complex. A similar procedure is performed for the same turning point of the route, but for another given height. When all the provisions of the turning point of the route are tested, there is a transition to the selection of this direction, which leads to a reduction of the target function initially with a minimum defeat in the horizontal plane, and then for a different height of the turning point of the route.The end result is the optimal coordinates of the turning points of the route and the altitude of the flight on the route sections in terms of effective overcoming of the air defense of the enemy.The use of the proposed methodology can significantly improve the quality of decision-making, reduce the time for preparation for combat operations in a time-shortage, and increase the effectiveness of the implementation of combat missions in the context of the operation of the combined forces. Using the proposed methodology allows to develop the optimal version of combat flight to the object of action and back, as well as automate the decision-making process in preparation for combat operations.
Keywords: enemy air defenses, calculation automation, flight route, efficiency, criterion, optimal coordinates, trajectory
1. Yermoshin, M.O. and Feday, V.M (2004), “Borotba v povitri” [Fighting in the air], KhVU, Kharkiv, 381 p.
2. Kushnir, O.I., Davikoza, O.P. and Kucherenko, Yu.F. (2017), “Analiz vplyvu “hibrydnoi” viiny na rozvytok avtomatyzovanoi systemy upravlinnia aviatsiieiu ta PPO Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy” [Analysis of the influence of the "hybrid" war on the development of the automated control system of aviation and air defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 116-120. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.22.
3. Khudov, H.V. and Taran, I.A. (2016), “Metodyka syntezu ratsionalnoi struktury pidsystemy rozvidky systemy protypovitrianoi oborony z vykorystanniam henetychnoho alhorytmu” [Method of synthesis of the rational structure of the intelligence subsystem air defense system with the use of the genetic algorithm], Science and Technology of the Air Forces of Ukraine, No. 2(23), pp. 25-31.
4. Poluiko, O.M. and Onypchenko, P.M. (2016), “Optymalnyi rozpodil syl i zasobiv aviatsiinoi bryhady po zadanykh obiektakh u hrupovomu udari” [Optimal distribution of forces and means of aviation brigade on given objects in a group blow], Science and Technology of the Air Forces of Ukraine, No. 1(22), pp. 18-20.
5. Alimpiiev, A.M. and Pievtsov, H.V. (2017), “Osoblyvosti hibrydnoi viiny RF proty Ukrainy. Dosvid, shcho otrymanyi Povitrianymy Sylamy Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy” [Features of the hybrid war against the Russian Federation. Experience gained by the Air Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Forces of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 19-25. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.03.
6. Niziienko, B.I., Yukhnovskyi, S.A. and Makarov, S.A. (2017), “Aspekty udoskonalennia systemy upravlinnia protypovitrianoiu oboronoiu Ukrainy” [Aspects of the improvement of the air defense control system of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Forces of Ukraine, No. 1(26), pp. 19-25. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.26.03.
7. Yarosh, S.P., Voronin, V.V., Yermoshyn, M.O., Voliuvach, S.A., Riapolov, Ye.I., Zakutin, K.V. and Romaniuk, M.M. (2015), “Osoblyvosti zastosuvannia pidrozdiliv ZRV u sytuatsii eskalatsii voiennoho konfliktu na terytorii derzhavy” [Features of the use of AAF units in the situation of escalation of the military conflict in the territory of the state], KNAFU, Kharkiv, 140 p.
8. Alimpiiev, A.M., Komornyi, M.I., Sheihas, O.K., Kalkamanov, S.A., Kovtoniuk, I.B., Sinenko, D.V., Zinchenko, A.H., Kornus, Yu.M. and Ulko, M.V. (2016), “Dosvid ta osoblyvosti zastosuvannia aviatsii Povitrianykh Syl Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy u khodi ATO” [Experience and peculiarities of the use of aviation of the Air Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine during ATO], KAFU, Kharkiv, 67 p.
9. Poluiko, O.M. and Onypchenko, P.M. (2017), “Vybir tochok prytsiliuvannia po elementarnym tsiliam skladnoho (hrupovoho) obiektu” [Selection of points of sighting for the elementary goals of a complex (group) object], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 2(50), pp. 22-25.
10. Kotov, O.B., Lahuzov, O.I., Kalkamanov, S.A. and Onypchenko, P.M. (2018), “Taktyka bombarduvalnoi aviatsii. Ch. 1. Osnovy taktyky bombarduvalnoi aviatsii” [Tactics of bomber aviation. Part 1. Basics of Bombing Aviation Tactics], KNAFU, Kharkiv, 164 p.
11. Kharytonov, O.L. and Kharytonov, A.O. (2014), “Do pytannia rozvytku teorii stvorennia systemy zenitnoho raketnoho vohniu (teorii i praktyky pidhotovky ta vedennia protypovitrianoho boiu) chastynamy i pidrozdilamy ZRV” [On the development of the theory of the creation of a system of anti-aircraft missile fire (the theory and practice of anti-aircraft combat preparation and conduct) by parts and units of AAF], Science and Technology of the Air Forces of Ukraine, No. 4(17), pp. 38-40.
12. Yarosh, S.P., Zakutin, K.V., Shulezhko, V.V., Voronin, V.V., Saveliev, A.M. and Makarov, A.F. (2015), “Otsiniuvannia efektyvnosti boiovykh dii zenitnykh raketnykh pidrozdiliv, ozbroienykh riznotypnymy zenitnymy raketnymy (raketno-harmatnymy) kompleksamy na osnovi imitatsiinoho modeliuvannia” [Evaluation of the effectiveness of combat operations of anti-aircraft missile units armed with various anti-aircraft missile (missile-gun) complexes based on simulation], Information Processing Systems, No. 8(133), pp. 60-65.