Description: Improvement of existing guided missile rocket launchers is mainly aimed at developing various variants of the combat part of the cassette or fragmentation-explosive type and increasing the flight range of the projectile. This, in turn, does not allow for defeat of targets with the necessary probability. The article considers ways to improve the guidance system (homing) of guided missiles for the damage to ground objects. In order to ensure circular probable deviation of the RCC shells of about several meters, which corresponds to the probability of defeating the target characteristic of high-precision controlled means of damage, in the course of the flight of the projectile it is necessary to correct the operation of the inertial guidance system using systems of the best order of accuracy. As such, satellite navigation systems, and correlation-extreme navigation systems (navigation) can be used. However, the use of satellite correction of the flight path of the guided missile does not provide conditions for autonomous guidance, as well as operational consideration of the change in the situation with regard to the object of damage. An alternative to the satellite correctional systems for controlling damage is the correlation-extreme guidance systems (CESN), the unconditional advantages of which are autonomy, high precision, immunity, as well as taking into account changes in the operational and tactical situation in the area of the object of damage, which is used for the MRZV shells. The tasks to be solved while being determined on the basis of the requirements put forward for a high-precision guidance system, as well as the characteristics of the flight of the shells itself. At the same time, the main focus is on providing the required mean square error in determining the spatial position of the projectile on the final section of the trajectory of its flight.
Keywords: correlation-extreme guidance systems, high-precision damage, satellite navigation systems, projectile, jet system of salvo fire, blurry outlines
1. Tkachenko, V.I., Yarosh, S.P. and Smirnov, Ye.B. (2016), “Boyove zastosuvannya vysokotochnykh zasobiv porazhennya i osoblyvosti borotʹby z nymy” [Fighting the use of high-precision means of defeat and the peculiarities of combating them], KNAFU, Kharkiv, 272 p.
2. Savenkov, A. (1990), “Razrabotka vysokotochnykh vsepogodnykh sistem navedeniya malorazmernykh sredstv porazheniya ob”yektov VVT” [Development of high-precision all-weather guidance systems for small-sized means of destruction of weapons and military equipment objects], Defense equipment, No. 9, pp. 18-19.
3. Belov, A. and Valentinov, A. (1996), “Sovershenstvovaniye krylatoy rakety “Tomakhok” [Improving the Tomahawk cruise missile], Foreign Military Review, No. 11, pp. 44-49.
4. Turchinov, O.V. (2015), “Ukrayini potriben potuzhnyy raketnyy shchyt” [Ukraine needs a powerful rocket shield], Official site of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, available at: www.rnbo.gov.ua/news/2298.html (accessed 12 July 2017).
5. Gurov, S.V. (2010), “Reaktivnaya sistema zalpovogo ognya 9K58 Smerch” [The 9K58 Smerch multiple rocket launcher system], Federal State Unitary Enterprise State Scientific Production Enterprise “Splav”, Tula, 206 p.
6. Orlov, A.R. (2002), “Osnovy ustroystva i funktsionirovaniya snaryadov reaktivnykh sistem zalpovogo ognya” [Fundamentals of the device and the operation of projectiles multiple rocket launchers], Tula State University, Tula, 156 p.
7. (2013), “Vso bol'she armiy mira stanovyatsya vladel'tsami krupnokalibernykh RSZO” [More and more armies of the world become owners of large-caliber MLRS], Voyennoye obozreniye, available at: www.topwar.ru/1458-vladelcami-krupnokalibernyx-rszo-stanovyatsya-vse-bolshe-armij-mira.htm (accessed 12 July 2017).
8. Reaktivnaya Sistema zalpovogo ognya “Smerch” [Reactive salvo-fire-system “Smerch”], available at: http://rbase.new-factoria.ru/missile/wobb/smerch/smerch.shtml.
9. Available at: https://www.segodnya.ua/ukraine/u-poroshenko-rasskazali-chto-takoe-olha-i-kak-ona-poyavilas-1133763.html.
10. Sotnikov, A.M. and Tarshin, V.A. (2013), ”Problemy i perspektivy razvitiia navigatsionnogo obespecheniia letatelnykh apparatov” [Problems and perspectives of navigation support aircraft], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 3(36), pp. 68-74.
11. Sotnikov, O.M., Tarshin, V.A. and Openko, P.V. (2013), “Problemy ta napryamky rozvytku korelyatsiyno-ekstremalʹnykh system navedennya kerovanykh litalʹnykh aparativ” [Problems and directions of the development of correlation-extreme systems for guiding controlled aircrafts], Modern information technologies in the field of security and defense, No. 3(18), pp. 93-96.
12. Sotnikov, A., Tarshyn, V., Yeromina, N., Petrov, S. and Antonenko, N. (2017), A method for localizing a reference object in a current image with several bright objects, Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, Vol. 3, No. 9(87), pp. 68-74. https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2017.101920.
13. Antyufeyev, V.I., Bykov, V.N., Grichanyuk, A.M. and Krayushkin, V.A. (2008), “Radiometricheskiye korrelyatsionno-ekstremal'nyye sistemy navigatsii letatel'nykh apparatov” [Radiometric correlation extremal navigation systems of aircraft], KNU of V. N. Karazin, Kharkov, 356 p.
14. Shcherbinin, V.V. (2011), “Postroyeniye invariantnykh korrelyatsionno-ekstremal'nykh sistem navigatsii i navedeniya letatel'nykh apparatov” [Construction of invariant correlation-extremal navigation and aircraft guidance systems], Publishing Moscow state technical University named after N.E. Bauman, Moscow, 230 p.
15. Sotnikov, A.M. (2012), “Obosnovaniye printsipov postroyeniya i razrabotka modeli korrelyatsionno-ekstremal'noy sistemy navedeniya kombinirovannogo tipa” [Justification of the principles of construction and development of a model of a correlation-extremal guidance system of the combined type], Control, Navigation and Communication Systems, No. 4(24), pp. 7-11.