Description: The article proposes the construction of an informational and analytical system for supporting the processes of equipment and development of armament and military equipment by implementing the principles of network-centricity. At the same time, the integration of various information resources into the specified system should take place on the basis of procedures of transdisciplinary ontologies. The use of such approaches will provide a conceptual representation of the interaction of network information processes and systems in various subject areas, unification of terminology, logic of processing taxonomic categories and links between them, as well as axiomatization of descriptions of processes, causal relationships and ontology procedures. In addition, the implementation of the principles network-centricity based on transdisciplinary procedures for integrating all its components and components will allow: implementation of semantic and temporal synchronization of all categories and concepts of information resources and digital assets, reducing the time integration polythematic subsystems global environment information analysis system in dealing with complex applications, synchronization of interaction of all categories of participants in the processes of technical equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, balanced monitoring user activity, adaptation of user interfaces to network information resources. In practical terms, the proposed procedures will allow the integration of various types of information arrays and the interaction of spatially-distributed organizational structures (ministries and departments) and units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Keywords: informational and analytical system, network-centricity, knowledge-oriented approach, transdisciplinarity, ontology, subject area
1. Holovin, O.O. (2018), “Pidkhody shchodo stvorennia informatsiino-analitychnoi systemy oboronnoho planuvannia na bazi kohnityvnykh IT-tekhnolohii z vykorystanniam pryntsypiv merezhe tsentrychnosti” [Approaches to creating an information-analytical defense planning system based on cognitive IT technologies using the principles of network-centricity], Euston, Kyiv,
2. Holovin, O.O. (2018), “Yedynyi informatsiinyi prostir – osnova efektyvnoi realizatsii pryntsypiv prohramno-tsilovoho planuvannia rozvytku ozbroiennia ta viiskovoi tekhniky” [Single information space as a basis of effective implementation of the principles of program-target planning for the development of armaments and military equipment], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(31), pp. 41-46. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2018.31.04.
3. Globa, L., Kovalskyi, M. and Stryzhak, O. (2015), Increasing web services discovery relevancy in the multi-ontological environment. Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing, Springer, pp. 335-344.
4. Klein, J. Th. (2001), Transdisciplinarity: Joint Problem Solving Among Science, Technology, and Society: An Effective Way for Managing Complexity, Birkhäuser, 332 p.
5. Gruber, T (1993), A translation approach to portable ontology specifications, Knowledge Acquisition, No. 5, pp. 199-220.
6. Guarino, N., Casati, R., Smith, N. and White, G. (1994), The Ontological Level, Philosophy and the Cognitive Sciences, Holder-Pichler-Tempsky, Vienna, рp. 443-456.
7. Stryzhak, O.E. (2014), “Ontologicheskie aspektyi transdistsiplinarnoy integratsii informatsionnyih resursov” [Ontological aspects of the transdisciplinary integration of information resources], Otkryityie informatsionnyie i kompyuternyie integrirovannyie tehnologii, No. 65, pp. 211-223.
8. Corcho, O., Fernández-López, M. and Gómez-Pérez, A. (2007), Ontological Engineering: What are Ontologies and How Can We Build Them?, Ontological Engineering, pp. 44-70, available at: www.researchgate.net/publication /49911328_Ontological_Engineering_What_are_Ontologies_and_How_Can_We_Build_Them (accessed 10 December 2018).
9. Guarino, N. (1997), Understanding, Building, and Using Ontologies, International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, No. 46, pp. 293-310, available at: http://ksi.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/KAW/KAW96/guarino/guarino.html (accessed 10 December 2018).
10. Stryzhak, O.E. (2014), “Transdystsyplinarna intehratsiia informatsiinykh resursiv: Abstract of dissertation” [Transdisciplinary integration of information resources: Abstract of dissertation], Kyiv, 47 p.
11. Malishevski, A. (1998), Qulitative models in the theory of complex systems, Nauka, Moscow, 528 p.
12. Dekker, A. (2008), A Taxonomy of Network Centric Warfare Architectures, Defence Science & Technology Organisation DSTO Fern Hill, available at: https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a488254.pdf (accessed 10 December 2018).
13. Strizhak, O.E., Goriterkov, V.V., Franchuk, O.V. and Popov, M. (2014), “Ontolohiia zadachi vyboru ta yii zastosuvannia pry analizi limnolohichnykh system” [Ontology of the choice problem and its application in the analysis of limnological systems], Ecological safety and nature management , No. 15, pp. 172-183.
14. Miconi, S. (2014), “Teoriya i praktika ratsionalnogo vyibora” [The theory and practice of rational choice], Marshrut, Moscow, 463 p.
15. Barendregt, H. (1985), “Lambda-ischislenie. Ego sintaksis i semantika” [Lambda calculus. Its syntax and semantics], Mir, Moscow, 606 p.
16. Knyazeva, E. (2011), “Transdistsiplinarnyie strategii issledovaniy” [Transdisciplinary Research Strategies], Vestnik TGPU, No. 10, pp. 193-201.