Description: In article the technique of accounting of tortional fluctuations when determining degree of unevenness of frequency of rotation of a shaft of the diesel generator in which there are frequencies and amplitudes of own tortional fluctuations of the six-cylinder diesel generator which is used as an autonomous or reserve source of electric energy of military power plants is considered. Studying subject in article is the analysis of tortional fluctuations of the shaft line of the diesel generator and determination of amplitudes and frequencies of the free and compelled fluctuations and clarification of influence of tortional fluctuations on definition of degree of unevenness of frequency of rotation of a shaft. In article, the causes of tortional fluctuations are investigated. Also the offered analytical ratios which use will allow to find frequencies and forms of tortional fluctuations speak. Process of tortional fluctuations is described by means of the system of the differential equations of balance of the moments which solution allows to determine frequencies and forms of own fluctuations of the shaft line. For determination of frequencies and forms of the compelled fluctuations dependences of movement of the piston on an angle of rotation of a shaft and a certain dependence of forces of inertia and gas forces are found. Expression for the moment of the movement is presented in the form of a number of harmonious components. The values of frequencies and forms of tortional fluctuations received as a result of calculations allow to find the dangerous resounding harmonicas and to consider their influence when determining degree of unevenness of frequency of rotation of a shaft of the diesel generator. The offered recommendations allow to increase accuracy when determining technical condition of the diesel generator by measurement of degree of unevenness of frequencies of rotation of his shaft line.
Keywords: degree of unevenness of frequency of rotation of a shaft of the diesel generator, frequency and amplitude of tortional fluctuations, moments of inertia of moving masses, tortional rigidity of sites of the shaft line
1. Migal, V.D. (2012), “Technicheskaya diagnostika avtomobilei: spravochnoe posobie v 6 tomach. Tom 4. Sredstva diagnostirovaniya. Kniga 1.” [Technical diagnostics of cars: the handbook in 6 volumes. Volume 4. Diagnostic devices (Book 1)], Maidan, Kharkiv, 596 p.
2. Ananyin, A.D., Mikhlin, V.M. and Gabitov, I.I. (2008), “Diagnostika i technicheskoe obslyzhuvanie mashine” [Diagnostics and maintenance of cars., Akademiya, Moscow, 432 p.
3. Gubertus, G. (2004), “Diagnostika dyzelnyh dvigateley ” [Diagnostika of diesel engines], KZhI Za rulem, Moscow, 176 p.
4. Migal, V.D. (2014), “Technicheskaya diagnostika avtomobilei. Teoreticheskie osnovy” [Technical diagnostics of cars Theoretical bases], Maidan, Kharkiv, 516 p.
5. Abaimov, R.V. and Malashchuk, P.A. (2007), “Diagnostirovanie avtomobilnogo transporta” [Diagnosing of the motor transport], SLI, Syktyvkar, 72 p.
6. Whyte, C. (2003), “Diagnostika dvigatelya. Kody neispravnostey” [Diagnostics of the engine. Codes of malfunctions], Publishing house: Alfamer Publishing of closed joint stock company, 256 p.
7. Kuznezov, A.S. (2011), “Technicheskoe obsluzyvanye i diagnostika dvigatelya vnutrennego sgoraniya” [Maintenance and diagnostics of the internal combustion engine], Academy, Moscow, 80 p.
8. Kuznezov, A.S. (2013), “Technicheskoe obsluzyvanye i remont avtomobilya” [Maintenance and car repairs], “Akademiya”, Moscow, 368 p.
9. Groe, Ch. and Russ, G. (2013), “Benzinovye i dizelnye dvigateli” [Petrol and diesel engines], Za rulem Publishing House, Moscow, 272 p.
10. Sabliyev, D.M. (2009), “Diagnostika neispravnostey avtomobilya” [Diagnostics of malfunctions of the car], Phoenix, Moscow, 256 p.
11. Orlin, A.S. and Kruglov, M.G. (1990), “Dvigateli vnutrennego sgoraniya” [Internal combustion engines], Mechanical engineering, Moscow, 289 p.
12. Spichkin, G.V. and Tretyakov, A.M. (1986), “Praktikum z diagnostuvaniya avtomobilya” [Praktikum diagnostics of cars], Vishcha school, Moscow, 68 p.
13. Tereshchenkov, V.K., Kononov, B.T., Morozov, V.P., Volkov, G.I., Kruty, L.M. and Tyaty, V.M. (1979), “Istochniki i pervichnye preobrazovateli energii” [Sources and primary converters of energy], DD USSR, 554 p.
14. Kononov, B.T. and Bondarenko, O.I. (2017), “Vubir pokaznyka dlya ozinuyvannya techichnogo stany dyzel-generatora” [Choise of index for estimation of the technical state dyzel-generator], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, pp. 113-117.