Description: It is shown that to determine the geodetic coordinates of an object on a common terrestrial ellipsoid by calculation or by means of inertial systems, it is necessary to take into account the deviation of the plumb line for this ellipsoid. This ensures the construction of the plane of the horizon tangent to this figure, as well as the use of the radii of curvature of the ellipsoid to form scale factors when integrating the velocity or acceleration components. The purpose of the article is to develop an order of estimation of the accuracy of determining the coordinates and course of a marine object in conditions of uncertainty.Methodical errors in the development of geodetic coordinates caused by inaccurate allowance for the radii of curvature of the earth ellipsoid are estimated. It is established that the errors of the inertial vertical caused by the error in determining the radii of curvature can be divided into two groups. The first group is associated with the maneuvering of the object, while the influence of perturbations on the vertical is of a short-term, impulsive nature. The second group is characterized by slowly varying perturbations.The correction of the course, which is produced by the inertial system or another course indicator, is determined and is equal to the difference between the measured and calculated values of the azimuths of the luminaries. The results provide the determination of the magnitude of the correction to the rate produced by the inertial system on the ellipsoid. An estimation of the accuracy of determining the course of a marine object in conditions of uncertainty was made. The task of correction of the course of a marine object when working on a satellite was solved. In this case, the correction of the course of a marine object can be carried out using the rectangular coordinates from the satellite in a system associated with the generally accepted earth ellipsoid. It is substantiated that the use of the conventional model of a spherical earth leads to a significant error in the vertical. The application of the proposed results reduces this error by more than 15 times. It is established that at values of the angles of gyro-stabilization of the gyro-platform relative to its axes within one second, the error in the determination of the course does not exceed four seconds, which is better than modern analogues.
Keywords: the coordinates of the marine object, the course of motion, the uncertainty, the model of the generally accepted earth ellipsoid
1. Karetnikov, V.V., Pashchenko, I.V., Sokolov, A.I. and Kuznetsov, I.G. (2015), “K voprosu postroyeniya avtomatizirovannoy sistemy monitoringa parametrov vysokotochnogo navigatsionnogo polya”, [To the question of constructing an automated system for monitoring the parameters of a high-accuracy navigation field], Marine Radio Electronics, No. 2(52), рр. 24-27.
2. Solov’ev, I. (2003), “Morskaya radioelektronika” [Marine Radio Electronics], Politexnika, Sankt-Peterburg, 185 p.
3. Rogers, R.M. (2003), Applied Mathematics in Integrated Navigation Systems, AIAA Educational Series, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Inc, Reston, VA.
4. Grewal, M.S., Weill, L.R. and Andrews, A.P. (2007), Global Positioning Systems, Inertial navigation and integration, Wiley, New York, 416 р.
5. Aleshin, B.S. and Veremeenko, K.K. (2006), “Oriyentatsiya i navigatsiya podvizhnykh obyektov: sovremennyye informatsionnyye tekhnologii” [Orientation and navigation of mobile objects: modern information technologies], Science, Moscow, 424 р.
6. Herasimov, S., Shapran, Yu. and Stakhova, M. (2018), Measures of efficiency of dimensional control under technical state designation of radio-technical facilities, Information processing systems, No. 1(152), рр. 148-154. https://doi.org/10.30748/soi.2018.152.21.
7. Herasimov, S., Shapran, Yu. and Kirvas, V. (2017), “Rozrobka ta doslіdzhennya metodu rozrahunku dostovіrnostі vimіryuval'nogo kontrolyu parametrіv radіotekhnіchnih sistem mors'kogo transportu” [Development and research of the method of calculating the reliability of the measurement control parameters of radio engineering systems of maritime transport], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 4 (52), pp. 5-10.
8. Basov, V.G., (2013), “Izmeritel’nye sygnaly i funkcional’nye ustroistva ix obrabotki” [Measuring calls and functional units of their treatment], BGUIR, Мinsk, 119 p.
9. Friedman, N. (2006), The Naval Institute Guide to World Naval Weapon System, Naval Institute Press, 858 p.
10. Strakhov, A.F. (1990), “Avtomatyzyrovannye yzmerytelnye kompleksy” [Automated measuring complexes], Énerhoyzdat, Moscow, 216 p.
11. (2000), Admiralty list of radio signals Global maritime distress and safety system, GMDSS, Vol. 5, NP 285, 338 р.
12. Bractslavska, А., Herasimov, S., Zubrytskyi, H., Tymochko, О. аnd Timochko, О. (2017), Theoretical basic concepts for formation of the criteria for measurement signals synthesis optimality for control of complex radio engineering systems technical status, Information Processing Systems, No. 5(151), pp. 151-157. https://doi.org/10.30748/soi.2017.151.20.
13. Qriffiths, В.E. аnd Loparo, K.A. (1985), Optimal control of jump-linear gaussian systems, Int. J. of control, Vol. 42, No. 4, pp. 791-819.
14. Herasimov, S. аnd Gridina, V. (2018), Method justification nomenclature control parameters of radio systems and purpose of their permissible deviations, Information processing systems, No. 2(153), рр. 159-164. https://doi.org/10.30748/soi.2018.153.20.