Description: The theoretical basis of the analytical probabilistic modeling of intelligent information-measuring systems is the theory of random processes. The features of the information-measuring systems as objects of modeling, the presence of various converters and elements, the allocation of informative parameters as the basis for the construction of mathematical models and the presentation of the sound characteristics of data arrays require a large amount of research aimed at the development of mathematical, algorithmic and technical support for analytical probabilistic simulation of information-measuring systems. Random processes are described by multi-dimensional probability density distribution laws. We will be talking about stationary random processes that allow with a high enough for most practical cases the probability to describe the steady processes of transforming the informational parameters of the measuring signals in the system. In the article an analysis of the methods for calculating probabilistic characteristics of measuring signals during their transformations in the typical elements of information-measuring systems. Methods for calculating the probabilistic characteristics of measuring signals during their transformations in the type elements of information and measurement systems that can be used as a basis for estimating the distribution of probabilities and corresponding correlation functions in the modeling of typical converters and elements of information-measuring systems are described.
Keywords: information-measuring systems, random processes, metrological characteristics, probabilistic models
1. Khizhnyak, V.V. (2002), “Kriterії ta pokazniki efektivnostі analіtichnih іmovіrnіsnih іnformacіjno-vimіryuval'nih sistem” [Criteria and performance indicators of analytical probabilistic information-measuring systems], Collection of scientific works Kharkiv Military University, No. 5(43), pp. 500-508.
2. Malikov, V.T., Dubovoy, V.M. and Kvetny, R.N. (1984), “Analiz izmeritel'nyh informacionnyh sistem” [Analysis of measuring information systems], FAN, Tashkent, 176 p.
3. Khizhnyak, V.V., Dmitriev, A.G. and Litovchenko, A.O. (2016), “Analіz metodіv prognozuvannya tekhnіchnogo stanu skladnih sistem ta osoblivostі їh zastosuvannya pri formuvannі program ekspluatacії derzhavnih etalonіv” [Analysis of the meth-ods for predicting the technical state of complex systems and the peculiarities of their application in the development of programs for the exploitation of state standards], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 4(48), pp. 57-60.
4. Wentzel, E.S. (1984), “Teoriya veroyatnostej” [Probability theory], Science, Moscow, 366 p.
5. Bendat, J. and Pirsol, A. (1983), “Primenenie korrelyacionnogo i spektral'nogo analiza” [Application of correlation and spectral analysis], Mir, Moscow, 398 p.
6. Tikhonov, V.I. (1982), “Statisticheskaya radiotekhnika” [Statistical Radio Engineering], Radio and Communication, Moscow, 624 p.
7. Levin, B.R. (1984), “Teoreticheskie osnovy statisticheskoj radiotekhniki” [Theoretical bases of statistical radio engineering], Sov. radio, Moscow, 552 p.
8. Kendell, M.J. and Stuart, A. (1988), “Statisticheskie vyvody i svyazi” [Statistical conclusions and connections], Nauka, Moscow, 699 p.
9. Khizhnyak, V.V. (2015), “Postanovka zadachі planuvannya sposterezhen' zasobami polіgonnogo vimіryuval'nogo kompleksu pri provedennі viprobuvan” [Establishment of the task of planning observations by means of the landfill measuring com-plex during testing], Science and Defense, No. 1, p. 36-39.
10. Khizhnyak, V.V., Dmitriev, A.G. and Litovchenko, A.O. (2016), “Ocіnka sumarnoї pohibki vimіryuvan' na osnovі komplektnoї atestacії vimіryuval'nih procesіv pri provedennі viprobuvan' avіacіjnoї tekhnіki” [Estimate of the total measurement error based on the complete attestation of the measuring processes during the testing of aviation engineering], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 4(48), pp. 57-60.
11. Khizhnyak, V.V. (1999), “Udoskonalennya oposeredkovanih vimіryuvan' spektral'noї shchіl'nostі potuzhnostі fluktuacіj mіr chastoti: dysertacy`ya” [Improvement of indirect measurements of the spectral density of the fluctuation power of the measure of frequency: dissertation], Institute of Electrodynamics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 1999, 185 р.
12. Khizhnyak, V.V. and Litovchenko, A.O. (2017), “Kontent metrologіchnogo zabezpechennya v suchasnіj sistemі polіgonnih viprobuvan' avіacіjnoї tekhnіki derzhavnoї avіacії Ukraїni ” [Content of metrological support in the modern system of testing aviation equipment of state aviation of Ukraine], Science and Defense, No. 2, pр. 52-57.