Description: It is common knowledge that any software and hardware complex requires attention to maintain its working capacity. The ERP system manufacturers (Enterprise Resource Planing) offer their own standard software with maximum approximation of tools and software modules to use functional needs. Considering attention at the specifics of the using area, the level of reaching, and maintaining compliance with national, sectoral, and internal requirements acts determine the complexity of the project. In ERP systems, there are a number of aproaches for conducting work to maintain the system in working condition. One of the aproachs of control ERP systems is monitoring of system load, the key indicator of which is the time factor. There is a contradiction between the requirement for monitoring, as a procedure for rapid control of system performance. Further its optimization with the allocation of the hierarchy will also allow to influence the evaluation of the activity of programmers of different qualification classes. Qualitative control of the effectiveness of programmers is achieved at the stage of implementation and support of the project. The efficiency of the system may be controlled by changing the additional factor - the performance time of the system. The qualification division of programmers is mathematically substantiated by the parameter of the intensity of making mistakes in their programs, 0,1, 0,3 and 0,7 respectively for I, II and III classes . The optimization model has resource limitations on time, cost (wage), and quality, and the number of programmers in the project team. As indicator of the efficiency of software, time values were used with the specified limit values during the ime of its creation and modification. These type of problem shows time indicators of system loading. There is a “bottleneck” in the system that may cause the problem in the developed program. This may be a consequence of the programmer's activity. As indicators of the effect of SDR performance during its creation of modifications, time indicators were used with the specified limit values (Table 1). The above-mentioned kind of troublesome value of the time values of the system's load indicates that there is a “bottleneck” in the system that may lead to a program with errors, as a consequence of the programmer's activity. The presence of a hierarchical structure allows a person responsible for the efficiency of the system in time to make a managerial decision after a quick assessment of the system. This allow us to fully monitor and optimize system performance during project management. Thus, the methodology for making a decision on selecting a design team was improved. An optimal solution for developing and modifying software is based on the limitation of the number and quality of programmers, wages and time.
Keywords: temporal indices of load, quality levels of programmers, optimization model, hierarchy rhythm of time indices
1. Voytenko, O.S. (2008), “Kohnityvni modeli ta informatsiyni tekhnolohiyi upravlinnya proektamy ta prohramamy” [Upravlinnya proektamy ta prohramamy] Kyiv, 22 p.
2. Asmar, L., Rabe, M., Vodchyts, O.H., Low, Y., Jingye, Y, Kühn, A. and Dumitrescu, R. (2018), Framework for the agile development of innovative Product-Service-Systems for existing physical rehabilitation systems, Procedia Manufacturing, Vol. 24, pp. 147-152.
3. IEEE Standard Glossary of Software Engineering Terminology (1990), IEEE Std 610.12-1990. – 84 p. – аvailable at: http://dis.unal.edu.co/~icasta/ggs/Documentos/Normas/610-12-1990.pdf.
4. Hagermann, S. and Will, L. (2013), SAP R/3 System Administration, Lori, Moscow, 480 р.
5. Baruah, S.K., Burns, A. and Davis, R.I. (2011), Response-Time Analysis for Mixed Criticality Systems, IEEE 32nd Real-Time Systems Symposium, Vienna, November 29–December 2, pp. 116-134, available at: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/6121424/metrics.
6. SAP AG (2016), ABAP SQL MonitorImplementation Guide and Best Practices, available at: www.sap.com/documents/2013/10/92b57ae6-527c-0010-82c7-eda71af511fa.html (accessed 7 November 2018).
7. Kirpichnikov, Y.A., Fedoriienko, V.A., Golovchenko, O.V. and Koshlan, O.A. (2014), Teoretychni pidkhody dlya rozrakhunku shtatu prohramistiv, neobkhidnykh dlya pidtrymky yedynoho informatsiynoho seredovyshcha, [Theoretical approaches to the calculation of the state of programmers necessary to support a single information environment], Zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʹ TSVSD NUOU im. I. Chernyakhovsʹkoho, No. 3, pp. 133-139.
8. Joseph, S. (2014), Perspectives on Software, Programmer Competency Matrix, Boston, available at: http://sijinjoseph.com/programmer-competency-matrix/ (accessed 1 December 2018).
9. Nguyen, V. (2010), Improved Size and Effort Estimation Models for Software Maintenance: dissertation, Los Angeles, 183 p., available at: www. ascusc.org/ jcmc/vol5/ issue2/.
10. Anderson, G.W. and Larocca, D. (2007), “SAP za 24 chasa” [SAP in 24 Hours], Balance Business Books, Dnipropetrovsk, 400 р.
11. SAP AG, SAP corporate website (2014), Definition of SAP response time/CPU time, Note 8963, available at: https://service.sap.com/notes, (accessed 11 November 2014).
12. Shevchenko, V.L., Fedoriienko, V.A., Kirpichnikov, Y.A. and Golovchenko, O.V. (2015), “Rehresyvnyy analiz poshuku funktsiyi zalezhnosti kilkosti pratsyuyuchykh prohram yedynoho informatsiynoho seredovyshcha pry vyznacheniy klasnosti prohramistiv” [Regressive analysis of the search function for the dependence of the number of working programs of a single information environment with a certain class of programmers], Zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʹ TSVSD NUOU im I. Chernyakhovskoho, No. 3, pp. 6-12.
13. Analitycal Portal DOU.ua. (2018), “Zarplaty razrabotchicov” [Developer salaries], available at: https://jobs.dou.ua/salaries/ (accessed 4 October 2018).
14. Khmelʹnytsʹkyy rehionalʹnyy tsentr zaynyatosti (2013), “Profesiyi IT-sfery: Tekhnik-prohramist” [Professions of IT sphere: Technician-programmer] Khmelnytskyy, available at: www.dcz.gov.ua/khm/control/uk/publish/printable_article
jsessionid =3DA9 DC8E8CF5F368554D447A878E8845?art_ id=275188, (accessed 3 October 2018).