Description: The largest percentage of aviation events involved landing and actual landing of planes. In order to ensure a high level of flight safety at this stage of the flight, more stringent requirements for the accuracy of navigational characteristics have been intro-duced, which leads to more expensive radionavigation and landing equipment at the aerodromes. The disadvantage of radio engi-neering systems is the high cost of their maintenance, it is not always possible to position them optimally at operational aerodromes, which leads to increased noise in the aerodrome and increased emissions of combustion products. Currently, satellite navigation systems are being actively implemented, which made it possible to use optimal landing approaches that are not tied to terrestrial radio equipment, and also became possible without a gradual reduction of the aircraft from the moment of climbing from echelon to landing. Especially this system is relevant in mountainous terrain, where the flight line, landing schemes surround the mountains, and the optimal location of radio equipment is not always possible due to terrain. The work analyzes the current state and prospects of the development of radar landing systems, which are armed with the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the armed forces of foreign countries. Information is given on the features of construction of modern radar landing systems, their characteristics and design decisions, their designation and application. The tactical and technical characteristics of the landing radar systems RSP-6m2, which are currently obsolete and have almost exhausted usage life, are presented. Tactical and technical characteristics of radar landing systems RSP-6MN and RSP-10MA, developed for civil aviation. The tasks assigned to radar landing systems RSP-27 and RSP-28M, which are armed with the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, and their tactical and technical characteristics, are revealed. The prospective directions of development of landing radar, ways of their development and modernization are covered.
Keywords: radio engineering support, radio engineering flight support systems, radar landing system, equipment, aircraft
1. Alimpiev, A.M., Kushnir, O.I. and Vasiuta, K.S. (2016), “Zastosuvannya dosvidu ATO dlya pidgotovki fakhivciv zvyazku, RTZ ta IS” [Applying the ATO experience for training communications specialists, RTS and IT], KNAFU, Kharkiv, 328 p.
2. Slavikhin, V.M., Vysotskyi, O.V., Makarov, S.A. and Liebiediev, V.O. (2017), “Aspekty udoskonalennia systemy radiotekhnichnoho zabezpechennia polotiv aviatsii Povitrianykh Syl Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy” [The improvement aspects of the radio-technical flights support system of the Air Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 4(53), pp. 33-37.
3. Alimpiiev, A.M. and Pievtsov, H.V. (2017), “Osoblyvosti hibrydnoi viiny RF proty Ukrainy. Dosvid, shcho otrymanyi Povitrianymy Sylamy Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy” [The features of the hybrid war of the Russian Federation against Ukraine. Experi-ence received by the Armed Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 19-25. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.03.
4. Vysotskyi, O.V. and Makarov, S.A. (2005), “Stan ta perspektivi rozvitku radiolokaciinih system posadki” [Status and prospects for the development of radar landing systems], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 1, pp. 53-58.
5. Vysotskyi, O.V., Vodolazhko, O.V., Lebedev, V.O. and Makarov, S.A. (2015), “Dispetcherskii radiolokator radiolokaciinoi sistemi posadki RSP-10MA Ch. 1” [Dispatcher radar radar landing system RSP-10MA Part 1], HNUPS, Kharkiv, 132 p.
6. Vysotskyi, O.V., Vodolazhko, O.V., Lebedev, V.O. and Makarov, S.A. (2016), “Posadochnii radiolokator radiolokaciinoi sistemi posadki RSP-10MA Ch. 2” [Sediment radar radar landing system RSP-10MA Part 2], HNUPS, Kharkiv, 87 p.
7. Kushnir, O.I., Davikoza, O.P. and Kucherenko, U.F. (2017), “Analiz vplivu gibridnoi viini na rozvitok avtomatizovanoi sistemi upravlinnya aviacieyu ta PPO Zbroinih Sil Ukraini” [Analysis of the influence of the “hybrid” war on the development of the automated air defense and air defense system of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2, pp.116-120. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.22.
8. Rysakov, M.D. (1996), “Viiskova tehnika aviaciinoi radiolokacii. RSP-10MN and VISP-75 Ch. 4” [Military equipment of aviation radar. RSP-10MN and VISP-75T Part 4], HVVAURE, Kharkiv.
9. Nizienko, B.I., Yukhnovskyi, S.A. and Makarov, S.A. (2017), “Aspekti udoskonalennia sistemi upravlinnya pronipovitryanoyu oboronoyu Ukraini” [Aspects of the improvement of the air defense control system of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1(26), pp.17-20. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.26.03.
10. Onipchenko, P.N., Pavlenko, M.A. and Timochko, A.I. (2015), “Upravlenie vozdushnim dvigeniem i perspektivi napravleniya ego sovershenstvovaniyz” [Air traffic control and promising directions for its improvement], Science and Technol-ogy of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(19), pp. 38-41.
11. Shamko, E.V., Zharik, O.M. and Koval, V.V. (2017), “Osnovni osoblivosti zastosuvannya Povitryanih Sil v suchasnih umovah vedennyz zbroinoi borotbi” [The main features of the use of the Air Force in the current conditions of armed struggle], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp.15-18. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.02.
12. The official site of AVIATIONUNION.RU (2018), “Radiolokacionnie sistemi posadki RSP-27 I RSP-28M” [Radar landing systems RSP-27 and RSP-28M], available at: www.aviationunion.ru/Files/Nom_7_LAMZ.pdf (accessed 27 November 2018).