Description: In modern conditions, climate changes of the planet, global depletion of energy natural resources and, as a result, rapid technological development of energy industries, one of the priority tasks that need to be addressed by the world community, in-cluding Ukraine, is to ensure reliable socio-economic development. This development, in turn, is characterized and depends on a healthy economy, the state of the external environment and the reliability of production facilities (in this case, the safe operation of nuclear power plants) or other human activities, for example, the preservation of ammunition, the very existence of which causes certain risks, as in exploitation and saving. Unintentional and deliberate explosions in ammunition storage depots, unsystematic and systemic accidents at nuclear power plants, which often lead to deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, global destruction of the civilization infrastructure of life in the areas where it happened, cause some concern to country leaders and specialists. For example, seeing the complexity of solving the problem of safety of nuclear power plants, a country such as Germany, at the official level, abandoned nuclear energy. Therefore, forecasting (identifying, determining) the levels of risks of exploitation or savings, which ultimately determine the most important indicators of a country's economic development or military potential according to the criterion of a reserve of war-carrying ammunition, their assessment and improvement of security methods, is a relevant and promising direction of scientific research. The need to solve such problems also concerns the scope of protection against the consequences of emergency situations caused by destruction or accidents at technically hazardous facilities. The events that have occurred over the past thirty years have shown that the state of the technological equipment of technically dangerous facilities and the possibility of their trouble-free operation significantly affect the economy and stability of any state, and the protection and operation mode of storage facilities, as well as the rules of saving ammunition. Based on the analysis of risks (threats), the source of occurrence of which are technically hazardous objects, such as nuclear power plants and hazardous substances storages, the levels of safety and risk indicators for emergency and, as a possible consequence, critical situations at these objects are determined. In addition, measures have been identified to prevent emergency situations at technically hazardous facilities.
Keywords: traffic safety, information support, video surveillance, convolutional neural network
1. Varakuta, V.P., Drobakha, H.A. and Petrenko, M.V. (2004), “Bezpeka viys’kovoyi diyalʹnosti” [Safety of military activities], Kharkiv Militari University, 96 p.
2. Bodryk, Yu.H. (2001), “Otsinka ryzyku i rozrakhunok optymal’noho rozpodilu resursiv pry zakhysti ob’yektiv zberi-hannya komponentiv ridkoho raketnoho palyva” [Risk assessment and calculation of optimal allocation of resources during protection of objects of storage of components of liquid rocket fuel], ZNP NNDTS OT i VB Ukrayiny, Nо. 6, pp. 103-111.
3. Varakuta, V.P., Koshel, A.V. and Dyachenko, D.V. (2005), “Metod obrabotki vremennykh ryadov, kharakterizuyushchikh izmeneniya parametrov slozhnoy tekhniki v protsesse ekspluatatsii” [The method of processing time series, characterizing changes in the parameters of complex equipment in the process of exploitation], Information Processing Systems, Nо. 7 (47), рр. 203-206.
4. Varakuta, V.P., Butenko, O.A. and Drobakha, H.A. (2005), “Pryntsypy pobudovy avtomatyzovanoyi informatsiynoyi systemy monitorynhu baz, skladiv, arsenaliv ta inshykh potentsiyno nebezpechnykh ob’yektiv u Povitryanykh Sylakh” [Principles of construction of automated information system for monitoring of bases, warehouses, arsenals and other potentially dangerous objects in the Air Forces], Collecton of scientific papers of Joint scientific research institute Armed forces Ukraine, Nо. 1(1), рр. 59-68.
5. Koshel, A.V., Dyachenko, D.V. and Zhuykov, D.B. (2006), “Metod optimal’nogo razneseniya momentov nachala prognozirovaniya i otsenki kachestva funktsionirovaniya slozhnykh voyenno-tekhnicheskikh sistem” [The method of optimal separation of the moments of the beginning of forecasting and assessing the quality of functioning of complex military technical systems], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, Nо. 6 (12), рр. 70-74.
6. Varakuta, V.P. (2008), “Vyznachennya rivniv bezpeky i otsinyuvannya ryzykiv vynyknennya neshtatnykh sytuatsiy na tekhnohenno-nebezpechnykh ob’yektakh” [Determination of safety levels and assessment of risks of emergencies of unusual situations on technogenically hazardous facilities], Collecton of scientific papers of Academy of internal Ukraine, Nо. 2, рр. 4-11.
7. Dyachenko, D.V., Solonets, O.I. and Samarin, V.O. (2013), “Sposib obrobky vymiryuval’nykh danykh systemy seysmichnoho hrupuvannya dlya vyrishennya zavdan bezperervnoho monitorynhu potentsiynykh dzherel nadzvychaynykh sytuatsiy” [A method of processing the measurement data of a seismic grouping system for solving the problems of continuous monitoring of potential sources of emergencies], Emergency issues, Nо. 18, рр. 55-62.
8. Kolodkin, V.M. (2007), “Komp’yuternoye modelirovaniye v reshenii zadach prognozirovaniya posledstviy avariy na tekhnogennykh ob’yektakh” [Computer modeling in solving problems of predicting the consequences of accidents at man-made objects], Nauka, Moscow, pp. 27-34.
9. Bodryk, Yu.H. (2001), “Optymal’ne upravlinnya sylamy ta zasobamy zapobihannya i likvidatsiyi naslidkiv tekhnohennykh nadzvychaynykh sytuatsiy za makroekonomichnym kryteriyem vidvernutoyi shkody” [Optimal management of forces and means of prevention and liquidation of the consequences of man-made emergencies on the macroeconomic criterion of reversed damage], Collecton of scientific papers NNDTS OT i VB Ukrayiny, Nо. 5, рр. 241-247.
10. Ragimov, S.Yu. and Dyachenko, D.V. (2016), “Metodika provedeniya issledovaniy po otsenke pozharnoy opasnosti (goryuchesti) ognezashchitnykh pokrytiy” [Methods of conducting studies to assess the fire hazard (flammability) of fire retardant coatings], Fire safety issues, Nо. 39, рр. 217-222.
11. Dyachenko, D.V., Hordiyenko, Yu.O. and Huzenko, V.A. (2013), “Vyyavlennya seysmichnoho syhnalu vid zemletrusu z oseredkom u pidkontrol’niy seysmoaktyvniy zoni za rezul’tatom analizu pershoho vstupu” [Detection of a seismic signal from an earthquake with a cell in a controlled seismic zone based on the analysis of the first entry], Emergency issues, Nо. 18, рр. 48-54.
12. Onyshchenko, S.I., Dyachenko, D.V. and Zharyk, O.M. (2011), “Pidkhody do vyboru kryteriyiv otsinyuvannya yakosti prykryttya vazhlyvykh derzhavnykh ob’yektiv” [Approaches to the selection of criteria for assessing the quality of coverage of important state facilities], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1(5), рр. 4-7.