Description: The article deals with the system-conceptual provisions on the simulation of the functioning of complex many military structural systems and their management of structural dynamics in the context of changing the operational and tactical situation in the area of combat operations. Structural dynamics management is represented as a process of formation and implementation of managerial influences on the system (organizational, organizational, technical, technical), which ensure its transfer from the current (output) to the given (necessary) many structural macrostation, observing the principle of dependence of the structure of the system from its functions. Modeling is attributed to the main means of research of these systems, which ensures their completeness and efficiency. When forming the management of the structural dynamics of complex many military structural systems it is recommended to use (depending on the current or predicted situation in the area of combat operations) such models of management processes that allow, with different details and form, to take into account (if necessary) the various perturbation factors that affect on the system (purposefully or inappropriately), choosing different approaches to taking into account in models of the controlled factors of influence adequately the prevailing conditions, and so also consider possible risk factor expression. It is argued that models capable of rapid structural-functional adaptation to changes in the functional tasks of the system and the operational-tactical situation will be more adequate to situations in the conduct of hostilities and will provide support for more effective management of structural dynamics and processes of functioning of complex multi-structural military systems in a dynamic situation that changes in the area of responsibility. Given that the experimental processing and testing of the models of the operation of complex many military structural systems and the management of their structural dynamics by real data has significant limitations on the impossibility of obtaining sufficient amount of research data, it is proposed to integrate (integrate) different types of models within the frame of the model complexes and to share traditional and intellectual modeling technologies, including homeostat modeling technologies.
Keywords: structural dynamics, system model, multi-model complex, information modeling technology, homeostatic modeling concept, structural and functional adaptation
1. Yemel'yanov, V.V. and Yasinkovskiy, S.I. (2009), “Imitatsionnoye modelirovaniye sistem” [Simulation systems], Publishing House of Moscow Bauman State Technical University, Moscow, 584 p.
2. Ryzhykov, Y.I. (2004), “Imitatsionnoye modelirovaniye. Teoriya i tekhnologii” [Simulation. Theory and technology], CORONA print, St. Petersburg, Alliance, Moscow, 284 p.
3. Strogalev, V.P. and Tolkachev, I.O. (2008), “Imitatsionnoye modelirovaniye” [Simulation], Publishing House of Moscow Bauman State Technical University, Moscow, 280 p.
4. Novosel'tsev, V.I. and Tarasov, B.V., (2013), “Teoreticheskiye osnovi sistemnogo analiza” [Theoretical foundations of systems analysis], Major Osipenko, Moscow, 536 p.
5. Demidov, B.A., Ostapenko, S.N. and Lukhanin, M.I. (2014), “Sistemno-kontseptual'nyye osnovy metodologii voenno-nauchnykh issledovaniy i resheniya prikladnykh voyenno-tekhnicheskikh problem: monografiya: v 3 knigakh. Kniga 3” [System-conceptual foundations of the methodology of military-scientific research and solving applied military-technical problems: monograph: in 3 books. Book 3], Tver, 560 p.
6. Devyatkov, V.V. (2013), “Metodologiya i tekhnologiya imimtatsionnykh issledovaniy slozhnykh sistem: sovremennoye sostoyaniye i perspektivy razvitiya: monografiya” [Methodology and technology of imimtation studies of complex systems: current state and development prospects: monograph], University textbook INFRA, Moscow, 448 p.
7. Borodakiy, Y.V., Bogovik, A.V. and Kurnosov, V.N. (2008), “Osnovy teorii upravleniya v sistemakh spetsial'nogo naznacheniya” [Fundamentals theory of management in special-purpose systems], Office of the President of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 400 p.
8. Bolotova, L.S. (2012), “Sistemy iskusstvennogo intellekta: modeli i tekhnologii, osnovannyye na znaniyakh” [Artificial intelligence systems: knowledge-based models and technologies], Finance and Statistics, Moscow, 664 p.
9. Makarov, I.M., Lokhyn, V.M., Manjko, S.V. and Romanov, M.P. (2006), “Iskusstvennyy intellekt i itelektual'nyye sistemy upravleniya” [Artificial Intelligence and Integrated Control Systems], Science, Moscow, 333 p.
10. Shelukhin, O.I., Tenyakshev, A.M. and Osin, A.V. (2005), “Modelirovaniye informatsionnykh sistem” [Information systems modeling], Radio Engineering, Moscow, 368 p.
11. Demidov, B.A., Korostylev, O.P. and Ostapenko, S.N. (2016), “Metodicheskiye osnovy sistemnykh issledovaniy i resheniya problem tekhnicheskogo osnashcheniya vooruzhennykh sil gosudarstva: monografiya v 2 knigakh. Kniga 2” [Methodical foundations of system research and solving the problems of technical equipment of the armed forces of the state: monograph in 2 books. Book 1], Publishing House “Stilos”, Kyiv, 640 p.
12. Khudov, H.V., Bakumenko, B.V. and Borovyj, V.I. (2018), “Taktyka radiotekhnichnykh viysʹk” [Tactics of radio troops], Ivan Kozhedub Kharkiv National Air Force University, Kharkiv, 240 p.
13. Yarosh, S.P. (2012), “Teoretychni osnovy pobudovy ta zastosuvannya rozviduvalʹno-upravlyayuchykh informatsiynykh system protypo-vitryanoyi oborony” [Theoretical Foundations for the Construction and Use of Intelligence-Control Information Systems for Anti-Wind Turbines], Ivan Kozhedub Kharkiv National Air Force University, Kharkiv, 512 p.
14. Yarosh, S.P., Yermoshin, M.O. and Drobakha, G.A. (2014), “Modelyuvannya boyovykh diy zenitnoho raketnoho pidrozdilu” [Modeling of combat actions of anti-aircraft missile subdivision], Ivan Kozhedub Kharkiv National Air Force University, Kharkiv, 380 p.
15. Solov'yev, I.V., Gekov, V.V. and Dotsenko, S.M. (2006), “Sovremennyye problemy upravleniya silami VMF: Teoriya i praktika. Sostoyaniye i perspektivy” [Modern problems of managing the forces of the Navy: Theory and practice. State and prospects], Politechnika, St. Petersburg, 432 p.
16. Vladimirov, A.I. (2013), “Osnovy obshchey teorii voyny: monografiya v 2 ch. Chast' I: Osnovy teorii voyny” [Fundamentals of the general theory of war: a monograph in 2 parts. Part I: Fundamentals of the theory of war], Synergy, Moscow, 832 p.
17. Shpak, V.F., Direktorov, N.F and Miroshnikov, V.I. (2005), “Informatsionnyye tekhnologii v sisteme upravleniya silami VMS (teoriya i praktika, sostoyaniye i perspektivy razvitiya)” [Information technologies in the control system of naval forces (theory and practice, state and prospects of development)], Elmore, St. Petersburg, 832 p.
18. Yamalov, I.U. (2007), “Modelirovaniye protsesov upravlyeniya i prinyatiya resheniy v usloviyakh chrezvychaynykh situatsiy” [Simulation of management and decision making processes in emergency situations], Laboratory of Basic Knowledge, Moscow, 288 p.
19. Leonenkov, A.V. (2003), “Nechotkoye modelirovaniye v srede MATLAB i fuzzy TECH” [Fuzzy simulation in MATLAB and fuzzy TECH], BHV, St. Petersburg, 736 p.
20. Ruchkin, V.N. and Fulin, V.A. (2009), “Universal'nyy iskusstvennyy intellekt i ekspertnyye sistemy” [Universal artificial intelligence and expert systems], BHV, St. Petersburg, 240 p.