Description: The article is devoted to the modeling of matrix operations of cryptographic transformation of information. The logical functions were applied in the operation matrix cryptographic transformation of information based on addition modulo two for the protection of the confidential information resources. It was developed a construction technology of the reverse two-operand four-digit operation of minimal complexity with a property of strictly sustainable cryptographic coding. Initially, the reverse four-digit single-operand operations of minimal complexity were constructed by the method of synthesis of reverse matrix cryptographic transformations. A model of a simplified two-operand four-digit operation of minimal complexity was constructed without taking into account the signals of the inversion of functions, then a truth table was constructed for the synthesis of the inverse function signal processing model. A model for processing inversion signals is constructed. As a result of minimization, a reverse four-digit two-operand operation of minimal complexity of strictly sustainable cryptographic coding is constructed. Such strictly sustainable cryptographic coding is essential for reducing any correlation between the values of digits of an unencoded and coded message when attempting to decode a coded message. The proposed technology for constructing a reverse two-operand four-digit operation of minimal complexity with the strictly sustainable cryptographic coding property is verified by creating one of the two-operand four-digit operations for stream encryption. The applying of proposed technology of constructing a reverse two-operand four-digit operation of minimal complexity with the strictly sustainable cryptographic coding property allows to construct of highly reliable systems of cryptographic information protection systems and to improve their cryptographic strength.
Keywords: cryptographic transformation, logical functions, addition modulo two, strictly sustainable cryptographic encoding, matrix operations, mathematical model, reverse operation
1. Rudnitskyi, V.M., Shuvalova, L.A. and Nesterenko, O.B. (2018), “Pobudova prymityviv strohoho stiikoho koduvannia minimalnoi skladnosti” [Creation of primitives of strict sustainable coding of minimal complexity], Visnyk Сherkaskogo derzhavnogo tehnologichnogo universitetu, Seria: Tehnichni nauky, No. 1, pp. 21-26.
2. Drashti, E., Vadaviya, O. and Tandel, Purvi H. (2015), Study of avalanche effect in AES, National Conference on Recent Advances in Engineering for Sustainability.
3. Vyakaranal, S. and Kengond, S. (2018), Performance Analysis of Symmetric Key Cryptographic Algorithms, International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICCSP), Chennai, pp. 0411-0415. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICCSP.2018.8524373.
4. Kumar, Amish and Mrs. Tiwari, Namita (2012), Effective implementation and avalanche effect of AES, International Journal of Security, Privacy and Trust Management ( IJSPTM), Vol. 1, No 3/4, pp. 31-35.
5. Cusick, T.W. and Stanica, P. (2009), Cryptographic Boolean Functions and Applications, Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
6. Alzaidi, M. Ahmad, Doja, M.N., Solami, E.A. and Beg, M.M.S. (2018), A New 1D Chaotic Map and β-Hill Climbing for Generating Substitution-Boxes, IEEE Access, Vol. 6, pp. 55405-55418. https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2871557.
7. Rudnitskyi, V.M., Shuvalova, L.A. and Nesterenko, O.B. (2016), “Syntez operatsii kryptohrafichnoho peretvorennia za kryteriiem strohoho stiikoho koduvannia” [Synthesis of operations of cryptographic transformation by the criterion of strict sustainable coding], Bulletin of engineering academy of Ukraine, No.(3), pp. 105-108.
8. Rudnitskyi, V.M., Shuvalova, L.A. and Nesterenko, O.B. (2017), “Metod syntezu operatsii kryptohrafichnoho peretvorennia za kryteriiem strohoho stiikoho koduvannia” [The method of synthesis of cryptographic conversion operations according to the criterion of strict sustainable coding], Visnyk Сherkaskogo derzhavnogo tehnologichnogo universitetu, No.(1), pp. 5-10.
9. Shuvalova, L.A. and Nesterenko, O.B. (2016), “Syntez ta analiz kryptohrafichnykh operatsii za kryteriiem strohoho stiikoho koduvannia” [Synthesis and analysis of cryptographic operations by the criterion of strict sustainable coding], Tezy dopovidei IV mizhnarodnoi naukovo-tekhnichnoi konferentsii “Problemy informatyzatsii”, pp. 14.
10. Rudnitskyi, V.M., Babenko, V.G. and Rudnitskyi, S.V. (2012), “Metod syntezu matrychnykh modelei operatsii kryptohrafichnoho koduvannia ta dekoduvannia informatsii” [The synthesis method of matrix models of cryptographic operations data encoding and decoding], Scientific works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 4(33), pp. 198-200.