Description: The processes of air traffic controllers training require the development of a quality management system for their training. It will allow to assess the actions of controllers, to change the situation, to introduce new or additional conditions that complicate the management of the object or artificially create potential conflict situations, as well as form the exercises dosed progressive complexity, adjust the program of individual training, determine the degree of readiness of the controller to practical work in real conditions. The structure of this system is based on the adaptive training of controllers. The article considers the possibilities of forming an adaptive character and the direction of learning in the form of individual strategies of activity with the help of a structured set of study modes. In the article the method of synthesis of the adaptive information environment of the simulator of the controller preparation, based on the use of modern intellectual information technologies, taking into account the individual peculiarities of each studying on specific training exercises (competencies), has feedback on the results of exercises in real time, based on the methods of synthesis and adaptation of complex systems and reduces errors has been improved. Further researches carried out are the development of a fuzzy algorithm for the output of an intellectual system based on a fuzzy logic apparatus. In the field of technical systems management, fuzzy simulation allows you to obtain more adequate results in comparison with results based on the use of traditional analytical models and management algorithms. Analysis of the controller operation algorithm in the management of air objects shows that in order to form and improve professional skills with the help of adaptive training, it is necessary to create an information model of reproduced conditions so that the visual perception and motor response of the controller do not differ from those in real conditions. Therefore, in the structure of the adaptive simulator, a system must be created that enables the formation of an intelligent information environment, change the situation, introduce new or additional conditions for exercising, which complicate the management of air objects or create potential conflict situations, as well as formulate dosage-progressing exercises complexity.
Keywords: adaptive training systems, air traffic controller, individualization of training, information environment, fuzzy rules, evaluation criteria
1. Pavlenko, M.A., Timochko, A.I., Stepanov, G.S. and Chernov, V.G. (2014), “Printsipy postroyeniya perspektivnykh trenazhernykh sistem podgotovki operatorov ASU dinamicheskimi ob”yektami” [Principles of construction of promising training systems for the automated control systems for dynamic objects operators training], Modern Information Technologies in the Field of Security and Defence, No. 1, pp. 112-117.
2. Izvalov, A.V., Nedelko, V.N. and Nedelko, S.N. (2007), “Razrabotka algoritmov avtomaticheskoy generatsii uprazhneniya na dispetcherskom trenazhere dlya razvitiya trebuyemykh navykov” [Development of algorithms for the automatic generation of exercises on the dispatch simulator for the development of the required skills], Scientific Works of the Academy, No. 12, pp. 274-282.
3. Palionyy, A.S. (2015), “Rozrobka metodu i modeley otsinky diyalʹnosti aviadyspetcheriv” [Development of the method and models for assessing the activity of air traffic controllers], Control, Navigation and Communication Systems, No. 3, pp. 120-127.
4. Chernov, V.G., Tymochko, A.I., Pavlenko, M.A. and Dorosh, O.Y. (2014), Problems of the education and training of combat control officers, Radio electronic and computer systems, No. 2, pp. 121-124.
5. Chernov, V.G., Pavlenko, M.A., Timochko, A.I., Svistunov, D.Yu. and Korolyuk, N.A. (2014), “Metod formirovaniya nabora individual'nykh testovykh zadaniy dlya otsenki urovnya podgotovki operatora ASU v protsesse trenazhnoy pídgotovki” [The method of forming a set of individual test items for assessing the level of training of the ACS operator in the process of training training], Control, Navigation and Communication Systems, No. 2(30), pp. 63-68.
6. Chernov, V.G., Pavlenko, M.A., Timochko, A.I., Korolyuk, N.A. and Sheygas, A.K. (2014), “Metod formirovaniya informatsionnoy sredy obucheniya ofitserov boyevogo upravleniya v protsesse trenazhornoy podgotovki” [The method of formation of the information environment for training officers in combat control in the process of simulator training], Control systems, navigation and communication, No. 3(31), pp. 81-86.
7. Chernov, V.G. (2014), “Formalizatsiya pravil polucheniya otsenok deyatel'nosti operatora v protsesse trenazhnoy podgotovki” [Formalization of the rules for obtaining estimates of the operator’s activity in the process of training preparation], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Forces University, No. 1(38), pp. 167-172.
8. Tishchenko, O.M., Misyura, O.M., Tretyak, V.F., Kalachova, V.V. and Trublin, O.A. (2018), “Osoblyvosti rozrobky dyzaynu interfeysu kompleksu prohram avtomatyzovanoyi systemy konstruyuvannya rozkladu zanyatʹ v Kharkivsʹkomu natsionalnomu universyteti Povitryanykh Syl “KASKAD” [Features of the design development of the interface of the automated system for designing the schedule of classes programms complex at Kharkiv National Air Forces University “KASKAD”], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Forces University, No. 3 (57), pp. 144-151. https://doi.org/10.30748/zhups.2018.57.22.
9. Dzeverin, I.G., Dudenko, S.V., Osievsky, S.V. and Kalachova, V.V. (2011), “Analiz suchasnoho stanu ta perspektyvy rozvytku trenazhernoyi bazy Povitryanykh Syl ZS Ukrayiny” [Analysis of the current state and prospects of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Air Forces training center development], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1 (5), pp. 155-160.
10. Obidin, D.M. (2014), “Analiz teperishnikh ta perspektyvnykh naukovo-metodychnykh pidkhodiv shchodo pobudovy aviatsiinykh kompleksiv ta system” [Analysis of current and perspective methodological approaches to construction of aircraft complexes and systems], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(15), pp. 32-34.
11. Romanchenko, M.Yu. and Solomon, M.S. (2016), “Vykorystannia mozhlyvostei trenazhno-imitatsiinoho kompleksu “Virazh-RD” dlia vykonannia rozrakhunkiv ta modeliuvannia polotu transportnoi aviatsii pry vykonanni boiovoho zavdannia” [The use of capabilities training-simulating complex “Virazh-RD” to perform the calculations and flight simulation transport aircraft on a combat mission], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(23), pp. 81-84.
12. Shmelova, T.F., Shyshakov, V.V. and Shostak, O.V. (2015), “Determinovani modeli dii ekipazhu povitrianoho sudna u razi vynyknennia osoblyvoho vypadku u poloti” [Deterministic model for aircraft in case of unusual situation in flight], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(19), pp. 33-37.