Description: The article presents the main aspects of monitoring the state of complex multi-structural systems (CMSS) for military use and the external environment, in which the operation management processes and the structural dynamics (SD) of such systems are implemented in the operational-tactical situation (OTS), which dynamically change in the area of operations ( fighting). Integrated monitoring systems for external space stand out as promising, which uses the integrated application of information sensors of various physical nature, located on various home-based platforms and in various areas of physical space, namely, space, air, ground and surface. To ensure sufficient satisfaction of information needs, it is proposed to carry out monitoring in a single information space using various means of technical intelligence (primarily radar and optical electronic). Comprehensive introduction of monitoring and technical intelligence should be ensured by covering monitoring and intelligence activities of the entire area of operations (hostilities) and all those objects that are in it and information about which is necessary for management decisions, which are dynamically changing battlefield (theater of war). Monitoring of the state of the environment of the conduct of hostilities must, above all, capture key areas of military theater review, taking into account the priority of receiving and providing current information on OTS changes in these zones to forces involved in the operation. During the monitoring, limitations are highlighted, as well as the characteristic features of its implementation. It is shown that as a set of monitoring indicators such indicators should be chosen that would provide a holistic view during the implementation of information support of the operation management processes and the SD of systems in the dynamics OTS of general relativity. Among the important characteristics of monitoring control is the ability to quickly conduct monitoring in real time synchronously with changes OTS in the general relativity in the area of operations (combat operations).
Keywords: condition monitoring, structural dynamics, operational-tactical situation, information sensors, technical intelligence
1. Verba, V.S. and Tatarskiy, B.G. (2014), “Radiolokatsionnyye sistemy aviatsionno-kosmicheskogo monitoringa zemnoy poverkhnosti i vozdushnogo prostranstva” [Radar systems for aerospace monitoring of the earth’s surface and airspace], Radio engineering, Moscow, 576 p.
2. Kondratenkov, G.S. (2015), “Aviatsionnyye sistemy radionavedeniya” [Aircraft radio navigation systems], Radio engineering, Moscow, 648 p.
3. Verba, V.S., Neronsky, L.B., Osipov, I.G. and Turuk, V.E. (2010), “Radiolokacionnye sistemy zemleobzora kosmicheskogo bazirovaniya ” [Space-based ground observation radar systems], Radio engineering, Moscow, 680 p.
4. Verba, V.S. (2014), “Aviatsionnyye kompleksy radiolokatsionnogo dozora i navedeniya. Printsipy postroyeniya, problemy razrabotki i osobennosti funktsionirovaniya” [Aviation complexes of radar and guidance. Principles of construction, problems of development and features of functioning], Radio engineering, Moscow, 528 p.
5. Ris, U.G. (2006), “Osnovy distantsionnogo zondirovaniya” [Basics of Remote Sensing], Technosfera, Moscow, 336 p.
6. Kanashchenkov, A.I. (2016), “Aerokosmicheskiy radiolokatsionnyy monitoring Zemli” [Aerospace radar monitoring of the Earth], Radio engineering, Moscow, 240 p.
7. Verba, V.S. (2007), “Obnaruzheniye nazemnykh obyektov. Radiolokatsionnyye sistemy obnaruzheniya i navedeniya vozdushnogo bazirovaniya” [Detection of ground objects. Airborne radar detection and guidance systems], Radio engineering, Moscow, 360 p.
8. Chandra, A.M. and Gosh, S.K. (2008), “Distantsionnoye zondirovaniye i geograficheskiye informatsionnyye sistemy” [Remote sensing and geographic information systems], Technosfera, Moscow, 312 p.
9. Demidov, B.O., Kucherenko, Yu.F. and Nosyk, A.M. (2017), “Pryntsypy, metody ta pidkhody do otrymannia uzahalnenykh danykh pro navkolyshnii prostir pry yoho monitorynhu z vykorystanniam intehrovanykh bahatodatchykovykh kompleksiv viiskovoho ta podviinoho pryznachennia” [Principles, methods and approaches to receiving unified data on environment while monitoring with the use of integrated multisensor complexes of military and dual purposes], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 3(28), pp. 14-31. htpps://doi: 10.30748/nitps.2017.29.02.
10. Fedorov, I.B. (2011), “Informatsionnyye tekhnologii v radiotekhnicheskikh sistemakh” [Information technology in radio systems], MSTU named after N.E. Bauman, Moscow, 846p.
11. Kucherenko, Yu.F. (2009), “Stvorennya yedynoho informatsiynoho prostoru mizhvydovoho uhrupovannya osnovnyy faktor yoho informatsiynoho opanuvannya nad protyvnykom” [Creation of a single informational space of interspecific grouping is the main factor of its information capture over the enemy], Control, Navigation and Communication Systems, No. 2(10), pp. 109-111.
12. Demidov, B.О., Grib, D.A. and Khmelevskaia, O.A. (2017), “Kontseptualnye aspekty informatizatsii i avtomatizatsii upravleniia v vooruzhennykh silakh gosudarstva” [Conceptual aspects of information and automation management in the Armed Forces of the state], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 5(54), pp. 38-47.
13. Guzenko, O.B., Katulev, A.N., Khramichev, A.A. and Yagol'nikov, S.V. (2015), “Avtomaticheskoye obnaruzheniye i soprovozhdeniye dinamicheskikh ob'yektov na izobrazheniyakh, formiruyemykh optiko-elektronnymi priborami v usloviyakh apriornoy neopredelonnosti. Metody i algoritmy” [Automatic detection and tracking of dynamic objects in images formed by optical-electronic devices under conditions of a priori uncertainty. Methods and Algorithms], Radio engineering, Moscow, 280 p.
14. Grib, D.A., Demidov, B.O., Kucherenko, Yu.F., Tkachov, A.M. and Kulieshova, T.V. (2019), “Pryntsypy, metody i tekhnolohii vedennia zbroinoi borotby, upravlinnia sylamy i zasobamy v umovakh aktyvnoho informatsiinoho protyborstva konfliktuiuchykh storin” [Principles, methods and technologies for armed breakdown, formation and force management in conditions of active informational conflict of the conflicting parties], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1(34), pp. 12-22. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2019.34.02.
15. Grib, D.A., Demidov, B.O., Kucherenko, Yu.F., Tkachev, A.M. and Shubin, Ye.V. (2019), “Pryntsypy, metody i tekhnolohiyi modelyuvannya ta doslidzhen protsesiv funktsionuvannya ta upravlinnya yikh strukturnoyu dynamikoyu” [Principles, methods and technologies of modeling and research of processes of functioning and management of their structural dynamics], Information Processing Systems, No. 1, рр. 64-73. https://doi.org/10.30748/soi.2019.156.09.
16. Men'shakov, Yu.K. (2008), “Teoreticheskiye osnovy tekhnicheskikh razvedok” [Theoretical Foundations of Technical Intelligence], MSTU named after N.E. Bauman, Moscow, 536 p.
17. Men'shakov, Yu.K. (2009), “Vidy i sredstva inostrannykh tekhnicheskikh razvedok” [Types and means of foreign technical intelligence], MSTU named after N.E. Bauman, Moscow, 656 p.
18. Baklanov, A.I. (2009), “Sistemy nablyudeniya i monitoringa” [Surveillance and monitoring systems], VINOM, Moscow, 234p.