Description: The experience of using unmanned aerial vehicles during combat operations shows that reconnaissance is one of the most typical tasks. The actuality of creation (improving) reconnaissance aerial vehicle, executed on the basis of an unmanned multipurpose platform is substantiated in the article. The existing methods of the aircraft characteristics evaluation were analyzed, which allows achieving the goal - to study the characteristics of low-signature transonic unmanned aerial vehicle, used as prestrategic air reconnaissance means. Substituting of the payload of an unmanned multipurpose platform by more compact and lightweight multispectral (photo, video, and radio) reconnaissance equipment allows increasing a fuel capacity and, consequently, the loitering time, the investigated territory area, but causes the significant change of aircraft balancing properties. The estimation of the expected mass, geometric and aerodynamic characteristics of the prestrategic reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle with raised maximal range is got on the basis of the developed methodology. Maximal ranges at an air and land start were calculated, the maximum range of a unmanned aerial vehicle reconnaissance vehicle at ground launch is 5-7% less than when launched from aircraft carriers. The rated flight paths on a maximal range of reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle at dumping it from an aviation carrier and at ground launching with the solid-propellant accelerator are presented. The results, obtained using the proposed method of mathematical modeling, can be used in the design and for modernization of perspective reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle, founded on an unmanned multipurpose platform with the air and ground (marine) launching. In addition, the use of results obtained using the developed method of mathematical modeling will allow optimizing the future design of an unmanned multipurpose platforms to improve their characteristics. The developed method allows numerical simulation of dynamic and balancing characteristics of different types of unmanned multipurpose platform under given constraints, in the interests of solving a wide range of applied problems.
Keywords: aviation reconnaissance complex, the reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle characteristics, the flight path parameters
1. Linnik, S. (2013), “Boyevoye primeneniye bespilotnykh letatel'nykh apparatov” [Combat use of unmanned aerial vehicles], Military Review. Aviation, available at: https://topwar.ru/27536-boevoe-primenenie-bespilotnyh-letatelnyh-apparatov.html (accessed 21 November 2018).
2. Zvyhlianych, S.M., Bzot, V.B. and Antonov, A.V. (2016), “Systema pidtrymky pryiniattia rishen na osnovi vykorystannia rozviduvalnykh vidomostei” [The decision making support system based on threats intelligence assessment], Information Processing Systems, No. 7(144), pp. 83-85.
3. Zhuravlov, O.O. and Ivanets, M.H. (2015), “Metod otsinky dopustymoi tryvalosti tsyklu funktsionuvannia systemy rozvidky v rozviduvalno-udarnomu kompleksi pry nanesenni udaru po rukhomym obiektam” [Method of assessing the permissible duration of the cycle of the system intelligence reconnaissance-strike complexes with strike on moving objects], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 2(42), pp. 13-15.
4. Krenev, G.A. “Asimmetrichnyy otvet vysokotochnomu oruzhiyu. Chast' 3” [Asymmetrical response to precision weapons. Part 3], available at: http://www.sinor.ru/~bukren15/asimm_otvet_3.doc (accessed 21 November 2018).
5. Yampol'skiy, L.S. (2000), “Obobshchennyy analiz primeneniya sredstv vozdushnogo napadeniya OVS NATO pri provedenii voyennoy operatsii v Yugoslavii “Reshitel'naya sila” i v drugikh lokal'nykh voynakh v 90-kh godakh” [A generalized analysis of the use of airborne assault weapons by NATO during the military operation in Yugoslavia “Decisive force” and in other local wars in the 90s], UlGTU, Ulyanovsk, 80 p.
6. Ahafonov, Yu.M., Zharyk, O.M., Osipov, Yu.M. and Tkachenko, Yu.A. (2018), “Ochikuvani kharakterystyky unifikovanoho boieprypasu povitrianoho ta nazemnoho bazuvannia” [Expected performance of the air-based and ground-based unified guided munition], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 3(55), pp. 56-61. https://doi.org/10.30748/soivt.2018.55.08.
7. Ahafonov, Yu.M., Zharyk, O.M., Osipov, Yu.M. and Tkachenko, Yu.A. (2017), “Obgruntuvannia shliakhiv modernizatsii aviatsiinykh boieprypasiv” [The ways of aviation munition modernization substantiation], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 2(50), pp. 50-52.
8. Rostopchin, V. (2005), “Micro-TRD dlja bespiliotnyh letatelnyh apparatov” [Micro-jet for unmanned aerial vehicle], CNII ARKS, available at: http://www.uav.ru/articles/micro_trd.pdf (accessed 21 November 2018).
9. Akimov, V.M., Bakulev, V.I., Curziner, R.I., Poljzkov, V.V., Sosunov, V.A. and Shlyakhtenko, S.M. (1987), “Teoriya i raschot vozdushno-reaktivnykh dvigateley” [Theory and calculation of air-jet engines], Mechanical engineering, Moscow, 568 p.
10. Galkin, M. and Malinovsky, K. (1985), “Energeticheskiy raschot turboreaktivnogo dvigatelja s forsazhnoy kameroy” [Energy calculation of the turbojet with boosting camera], MATI named after Ciolkovsky K., Moscow, 32 p.
11. Burago, S. (1979), “Raschot aerodinamicheskikh kharakteristik LA i ikh chastey” [Calculation of aerodynamic characteristics of aircraft and their parts], MAI, Moscow, 96 p.
12. Burago, S. (1993), “Aerodinamicheskiy raschot manevrennogo letatel'nogo apparata” [Aerodynamic calculation of maneuverable aircraft], MAI, Moscow, 48 p.
13. Vasil'yev, V., Shakhov, V. and Yurin, S. (1986), “Raschot aerodinamicheskikh kharakteristik letatel'nykh apparatov” [Calculation of aerodynamic characteristics of aircraft], KuAI, Kuibyshev, 68 p.
14. Guseynov, A.V. (1987), “Osobennosti proyektirovaniya krylatykh LA s WRD” [Features of the design of winged aircraft with an air-jet engine], Ministry of Higher and Special Education, Moscow, 86 p.
15. Krasnov, N. (1980), “Aerodinamika, ch.II. Metody aerodinamicheskogo raschota” [Aerodynamics, part. II. Methods of aerodynamic calculation], Higher school, Moscow, 410 p.