Description: The article proposes a description of modern approaches to the automation of decision-making processes concerning the control of fighter aircraft using the approaches of fuzzy sets. The control of fighters is characterized by the influence of a large number of factors and the general tendency to complicate the situation, in which decisions are made. The Generalized rules` development for determining the method of guidance and the field of possible attacks on air targets is a complex logical and analytical task. Dynamic changes in the environment, hard time limitations, significant measurements, uncertainties and inconsistencies in the information being processed require substantiated and timely decision-making on aviation control. For the effective management of aviation, modification is proposed on fundamentally new bases, namely: automation of the process of determining the parameters of the projected impact of a fighter on air targets, taking into account the logic of the decision-making procedure.The final result of solving the problem of assumption the influences on the goal is evaluated qualitatively – by the capability of fighter's departure to a given tactical advantageous position, which is a drawback in making decisions. The general problem of developing and deciding on the fighter aviation control in extreme situations indicates the necessity to develop a new formal tool. It should guarantee the presentation of various information for the task of managing fighter aviation, harmonization within the framework of a single formalism. And the mechanism of access to models should provide automated search and decision making. The achieved results allow to increase the efficiency of fighter aviation control.
Keywords: logical-analytic problems, formalization, fuzzy set theory, subset, linguistic model
1. Mazhara, I.P., Timochko, О.І. and Chernov, V.G. (2018), “Іnformacіjna model dopusku osіb grupi kerіvnictva polotami do upravlіnnya povіtryanim ruhom” [Information model of the admission of persons of group of the management of flights to air traffic control], Science and technology of the Air Forces of Ukraine, No. 1(30), рр. 24-29.
2. Skrynnikova, N.S. (2014), “Zarubezhnyj opyt bor'by s terrorizmom: mekhanizmy protivodejstviya” [Foreign Experience in Combating Terrorism: Mechanisms of Resistance], Scientific Bulletin of Uzhgorod National University, No. 28 (3), рр. 37-40.
3. Saatya, T. (2009), Structures in decision making: On the subjective geometry of hierarchies and networks, European Journal of Operational Research, No. 199(3), рp. 867-872.
4. Kaminsky, B.B. (2014), “Borotba z povіtryanim terorizmom maє pochinatisya z zemlі” [The fight against air terrorism must begin with land], Science and Technology of the Air Forces of Ukraine, No. 1(14), pp. 16-23.
5. Zonov, F. (2011), “Mezhdunarodnyj terrorizm i mirovoj opyt bor'by s nim” [International terrorism and world experience in combating it], Power, No. 12, available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/mezhdunarodnyy-terrorizm-i-mirovoy-opyt-borby-s-nim.
6. Stepanov, G.S., Kaminsky, V.V. and Pavlenko, M.A. (2018), “Poglyadi shchodo problemnih pitan' zastosuvannya Povіtryanih Sil v protipovіtryanіj oboronі” [Opinions on the problem issues of the use of the Air Forces in air defense], Science and Technology of the Air Forces of Ukraine, No. 1(30), pp.18-23. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2018.30.03.
7. Korolyuk, N.O., Sinyavsky, V.V. and Haustov, D.O. (2017), “Udoskonalennya programnogo zabezpechennya kompleksіv zasobіv avtomatizacії pri rozpіznavannі tipu povіtryanogo obyekta” [Improvement of software of complexes of automation means when recognizing the type of air object], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 1(49), pp. 67-80.
8. Korolyuk, N.O., Korolov, R.V. and Korshets, O.A. (2017), “Procedura formalіzacіyi danih, yakі vikoristovuyut'sya pri opisі procesu upravlіnnya ruhom povіtryanih obyektіv” [Procedure for formalizing data used in describing the process of controlling the movement of air objects], Communication, Radio Engineering, Acoustics and Navigation, pp. 103-106.
9. Timochko, O.I. and Zuyev, P.P. (2017), “Metod ocіnki stupenya nebezpeki neshtatnih situacіj u povіtryanomu prostorі” [Method of estimation of the degree of danger of abnormal situations in the air space], Science and Technology of the Air Forces of Ukraine, No. 1(26), pp. 49-53. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.26.10.
10. Yarushek, V.E., Prokhorov, V.P., Mishin, A.V. and Sudacov, B.N. (2011), “Teoreticheskie osnovy avtomatizacii processov vyrabotki reshenij v sistemah upravleniya” [Theoretion bases of automation of decision-making processes in control systems], KNAFU, 355 p.