Description: The global trend to improving the quality of air defense fire weapons control is a continuous upgrading of an airspace intelligence systems and processing of a radar information for the detection and recognition of any air targets at long-distance fires. This problem can be solved in many ways. One of such ways is to ensure that the such air targets as “snake” and “scissors” are detected by analyzing their impact on the combat use effectiveness of air defense fire weapons and fighter aircrafts for the purpose intended in time. The increasing foreign specialists attention to solving the problem of a detection and recognition in time is confirmed, but even in such perspective means of Ukrainian Armed Forces management as the Automated Control System “Oreanda” has not solved yet. The article provides insight into the “technological” preconditions for the significant effect of the “snake” maneuver on all the stages of its capture by the fighter – far and short range guidance and attack. At first stage the problems appear due to the periodic target track of target support failure of radio detection and ranging equipment in radar troops which is combined with the reference point, at the time when the radial velocity of the target is decreases to zero as a result of the maneuver. This is determined by the peculiarities of the typical systems for moving targets selection, which is usually “blind” at such speeds. Similarly to the ground radar systems the “blind” perspectives also exist for the fighter airborne radar system that conducts the aim at the stage of approaching to it, and the range of “blind” speeds for the airborne radar system is usually a bit bigger. The features of moving targets selection onboard locators features leads to the breaklock and unability of air to air missile operation at such moments of time. The counteraction of air target missiles maneuvers, that are covered in the article, to antiaircraft missile divisions is accomplished both at the stage of target distribution (maneuvers against fire control), and at the stage of guiding anti-aircraft guided missiles to the aim. These maneuvers take into account as intelligence information about the mutual location of the combat units of the divisions and, as it was before, the features of moving targets selection radar systems of targets tracking, command and illumination radar an anti-aircraft guided missile. It is mentioned, that the task of detecting and escorting the highly maneuverable targets is significantly complicated in the case of active interceptions.
Keywords: airdefense passing, maneuvers “snake” and “scissors”, onboard radar system, track processing, auto tracking, “blind” angle, ranging rate, hitting area
1. Alimpiiev, A.M., Pievtsov, H.V. and Hryb, D.A. (2015), “Dovidnyk uchasnyka ATO: ozbroiennia i viiskova tekhnika Zbroinykh syl Rosiiskoi Federatsii” [Reference book of the ATO participant: armament and military equipment of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation], HKV “Original”, Kharkiv, 732 p.
2. Babitch, V.K. (1988), “Aviatsiya v lokal'nykh voynakh” [Aviation in local wars], Voyennoye izdatelstvo, Moscow, 207 p.
3. Voyenno-istoricheskiy trud (2009), “Voyennoye iskusstvo v lokal'nykh voynakh i vooruzhennykh konfliktakh” [Military art in local wars and armed conflicts: military historical work], Voyennoye izdatelstvo, Moscow, 764 p.
4. (1975), “Taktika udarnykh grupp izrail'skoy aviatsii” [Tactics of strike groups of Israeli aviation], Foreign military review, No. 4, pp. 51-55.
5. Drobakha, H.A., Piskunov, S.M. and Tikhonov, I.M. (2010), “Rozvytok taktyky dii zasobiv povitrianoho napadu v lokalnykh konfliktakh KhKhI stolittia” [Development of the tactics of actions of means of air attack in local conflicts of the XXI century], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 1(21), pp. 6-10.
6. Yermoshin, M.O. and Feday, V.M. (2004), “Borotba v povitri” [Fighting in the air], KhVU, Kharkiv, 381 p.
7. Smirnov, O.A. and Blinov, O.V. (2010), “Analiz boiovoho zastosuvannia aviatsii v lokalnykh viinakh i zbroinykh konfliktakh druhoi polovyny XX – pochatku XXI storich” [Analysis of military use of aviation in local wars and armed conflicts of the second half of XX - beginning of the XXI century], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1(3), pp. 67-75.
8. Portal “Sovremennaya armiya” [Modern Army], available at: www.modernarmy.ru/article/318/preodolenie-voiskovoy-pvo (accessed 12.12.2018).
9. Fedosov, Ye.A. (2004), “Aviatsiya PVO Rossii i nauchno-tekhnicheskiy progress: boyevyye kompleksy i sistemy vchera, segodnya, zavtra: monografiya” [Russian Air Defense Aviation and Scientific and Technical Progress: Combat Systems and Systems yesterday, today, and tomorrow: monograph], Drofa, Moscow, 816 p.
10. Yermoshyn, M.O., Zakutin, K.V., Riapolov, Ye.I. and Shulezhko, V.V. (2012), “Osnovni poniattia taktyky zenitnykh raketnykh viisk” [The militarians concepts of zenithal rocket setting], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(8), pp. 53-57.
11. Kovtunenko, A.P. and Shershnev, N.A. (1992), “Osnovy postroyeniya i modelirovaniya funktsionirovaniya slozhnykh sistem vooruzheniya (sistemy zenitnogo upravlyayemogo raketnogo oruzhiya)” [Fundamentals of building and modeling the operation of complex weapons systems (anti-aircraft guided missile systems)], VIRTA PVO, Kharkiv, 243 p.
12. Sychev, M.I. (2016), “Trayektornaya obrabotka radiolokatsionnoy informatsii na osnove uproshchennykh mnogomodel'nykh fil'trov” [Trajectory processing of radar information based on simplified multi-model filters], Telecommunications, No. 10, pp. 32-37.
13. Besada, J.A., Garcia, J., Miguel, D.G. and Berlanga, A. (2005), Design of IMM filter for radar tracking using evolution strategies, IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, No. 41(3), pp. 1109-1122.
14. Kirillov, I.G., Saharov, A.P. and Lashin, V.V. (2016), “Analiz ehffektivnosti mul'tiparallel'nyh vychislenij v sistemah pervichnoj i vtorichnoj obrabotki radiolokacionnoj informacii” [Analysis of the efficiency of multiparallel computations in systems of primary and secondary processing of radar information], Information Processing Systems, No. 2(139), pp. 27-30.
17. Grizo, A.A., Nevmerzhic'kij, І.M. and Monastirnij, V.V. (2017), “Udoskonalennya vtorinnoї obrobki radіolokacіjnoi іnformacіi v RLS 19ZH6” [Improvement of the secondary processing of radar information in radar 19Ж6], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1(26), pp. 78-81. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.26.16.
16. Chelpanov, A.V., Sidorenko, R.G. and Melentі, Ye.O. (2011), “Fіl'tracіya parametrіv traєktorії manevruyuchoї cіlі” [Filtering the parameters of the maneuvering trajectory], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No 1(5), pp. 62-64.