Description: In article the program implementation of the algorithm of the process of recalculation of frequencies into the code sequence for the reconfiguration of the VHF radio station R-832(M) on the new radio data is developed. The proposed version of automation provides a reduction of the time labor costs of personnel of the aviation crews of the Air Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, for the recounting of frequencies in the corresponding code combinations when working out the inspection sheets for changing the frequencies of the channels of interaction of aircraft through the radio station R-832(M) from 60 minutes to 5 minutes and reduces the likelihood of human error in the implementation of the relevant recalculations, by automating this process in the program for working with electronic and Microsoft Office Excel. This algorithm can be used in various programming languages. Construction of the hardware implementation of the proposed upgrade of the frequency calculation process is possible on portable devices that support the program for working with Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets, removing the restrictions on the binding of the given technological operation to a specific location. Further direction to improve this program is planned, by developing the hardware part of the digital storage device based on the microprocessor STM32F with the possibility of implementing on its basis the process of automatic adjustment of frequencies to be transferred and excluded mechanical part of the device. The relevance of the subject matter is primarily related to the peculiarities of the tasks performed by the engineering and aviation service under the conditions of the Joint forces operation in the east of Ukraine. The proposed direction provides a reduction in the influence of the human factor on the occurrence of errors in the performance of appropriate recalculations. Automation of the recalculation process is built in the MS Office Excel software environment through the use of spreadsheets.
Keywords: Radio station R-832 (M), storage device, blocking security, MS Office Excel, engineering aviation service
1. (1974), Radio station R-832M, “Tekhnicheskoye opisaniye. Chast' 2. Izdaniye 2” [Technical description. Part 2. Edition 2.], Military Publishing House, Moscow, 105 p.
2. Becker VHF-Transceiver Family RT6512, RT6512-(100), RT6512-(200), Installation and Operation Manual, DV 17501.03 Issue 01 June 2015.
3. The Order of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine (2016), “Pro zatverdzhennya Pravyl inzhenerno-aviatsiynoho zabezpechennya derzhavnoyi aviatsiyi Ukrayiny No. 91 vid 05.07.2016” [On Approval of the Rules of Engineering Aviation Support of State Aviation of Ukraine No. 91 dated 05.07.2016], available at: www.zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z1101-16/ (accessed 08 August 2016).
4. Sholudʹko, V.H., Yesaulov, M.U., Vakulenko, O.V., Hursʹkyy, T.H. and Fomin, M.M. (2017), “Orhanizatsiya viysʹkovoho zv'yazku” [Organization of military communication], VITI, Kyiv, 282 p.
5. Radio station R-832M (1974), “Instruktsiya po ekspluatatsii. Chast' 3. Izdaniye 2” [User's manual. Part 3. Edition 2], Military Publishing House, Moscow, 35 p.
6. Radio station R-832M (1974), “Albom skhem. Izdaniye 2” [Album schemes. Edition 2], Military Publishing House, Moscow, 65 p.
7. Shamko, Y.V., Zharyk, O.M. and Koval, V.V. (2017), “Shamko YE. V. Osnovni osoblyvosti zastosuvannya Povitryanykh Syl v suchasnykh umovakh vedennya zbroynoyi borotʹby” [Basic features of use of the air force under present-day conditions during armed struggle], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 15-18, https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.02.
8. Bovens, M. and Zouridis, S. (2002), From street‐level to system‐level bureaucracies: how information and communication technology is transforming administrative discretion and constitutional control, Public administration review, No. 2(62), pp. 174-184.
9. Konakhovych, G., Antonov, V. and Kurushkin, V. (2014), “Kontseptsiya pobudovy obladnannya zakhyshchenoho radiotelefonnoho zv'yazku dlya aviatsiynykh zastosuvan” [The concept of secure radiotelephone equipment building for aeronautical applications], Ukrainian Scientific Journal of Information Security, No. 20(3), pp. 224-230.
10. Lemons, G.T. and Carrington, K. (2018), F-35 Mission Systems Design, Development & Verification, 2018 Aviation Technology, Integration, and Operations Conference, pp. 3519.
11. Laird, R.F. (2009), A 21st-century Concept of Air and Military Operations, Defense Horizons, No. 66, 1 p.
12. Raytheon Company (2007), Raytheon AN/ARC-164 UHF Airborne Radio, Technical Specifications, pp. 2.