Description: The ways of accelerating the process of synchronizing synchronous generators of power supply systems of military objects, based on the refusal to observe the conditions of perfect precise synchronization in which the dissimilarity of the voltage amplitudes which are synchronized, angular frequency of slip and angle of phase shift between stresses which are synchronized must be zero, these values are called initial synchronization parameters. But in practice, the implementation of the conditions of perfect precise synchronization is not possible because it is impossible to get zero initial parameters of synchronization, the process inclusion synchronous generators for parallel work is accompanied by electromagnetic and electromechanical transients. In this case there are failures of voltage on the busbars parallel to the running generators and throws equalizing current between them. Also, ways are found to accelerate the process of synchronizing synchronous generators of power supply systems of military objects, which are based on use, taking into account the inertia of the generator switch, the possibility of forming a command to turn on the generator switch zone principle of synchronization are considering. Denial to observe the conditions of perfect precise synchronization will reduce the time spent on bringing the incoming generator to a state in which it is possible to connect to a parallel job by increasing the possible values of slip frequencies and angles between synchronous voltages. The transition to the zone-based synchronization principle increases the range of possible turning angles, which makes it impossible for the comand to turn on the generator switch. The ways of obtaining a constant angle and constant time advance for zone synchronizers are offered. It is possible to construct a measuring block of synchronization devices based on operational integrating amplifiers. Using in the measurement block integrating operational amplifiers will make possible to avoid significant errors that are inherent to the measuring blocks that use the differentiation operation.
Keywords: synchronization point, synchronization parameters, zone synchronizer, synchronizer with constant forward angles, synchronizer with constant advance time, acceleration of slip, frequency measurement and acceleration of sliding
1. Kononov, B.T., Samoilenko, B.F. and Kononov, V.B. (2007), ”Releinyi zakhyst ta avtomatyka v systemakh elektropostachannia viiskovykh obiektiv” [Relay protection and automatics in power supply systems of military objects], KhUPS, Kharkiv, 384 p.
2. Kononov, B.T., Lahutin, H.I., Kotov, O.B. and Nechaus, A.O. (2015), ”Elektrychni mashyny” [Electric cars], KhUPS, Kharkiv, 496 p.
3. Metelskyi, V.P. (2010), ”Elektrychni mashyny ta mikromashyny” [Electric machines and micromachines], ZNTU, Zaporizhzhia, 660 p.
4. Andriienko, V.N. and Kuievda, V.P. (2010), ”Elektrichni mashyny” [Electric machines], NUKhT, Kyiv, 366 p.
5. Yatsun, M.A. (2011), ”Elektrichni mashyny” [Electric machines], Politekhnika, Lviv, 461 p.
6. Bielikova, L.Ya. and Shevchenko, V.P. (2012), ”Elektrichni mashyny” [Elektrychni mashyny], Nauka i Tekhnika, Odesa, 478 p.
7. Andreev, V.A. (2008), ”Releinaia zashchyta y avtomatyka system еlektrosnabzhenyia” [Relay protection and automatics of power supply systems], High School, Moscow, 639 p.
8. (2012), SYNCHROTACT. Synchronizing and peralleliny devices and systems, Patasheet; 3BHS 901067 E01. Rev.C, ABB, 36 p.
9. Kononov, B.T. and Vynnytska, V.V. (2012), ”Sposib otrymannia postiinoho chasu vyperedzhennia ta prystrii yoho realizatsii” [A method for obtaining a constant advance time and a device for its implementation], Energy saving, power engineering, power audit, No. 7 (101), pp. 44-46.
10. Borovykov, Yu.S., Husev, A.S. and Andreiev, M.V. (2014), ”Avtomatyka enerhosystem” [Automation of power systems], Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, 196 p.
11. Avvakumov, V.G. (1983), ”Postanovka i resheniye elektroenergeticheskikh zadach issledovaniya operatsii” [Statement and solution of electric power problems of operation research], Higher school, Kyiv, 240 p.
12. Atabekov, G.I. (1966), ”Teoreticheskiye osnovy elektrotekhniki” [Theoretical foundations of electrical engineering], Energy, Kyiv, 320 p.
13. Chuev, Yu.V. (1970) ”Issledovaniye operatsiy v voyennom dele” [Operations Research in Military], Military Publishing, Moscow, 256 p.
14. Polivanov, K.M. (1969), ”Teoreticheskiye osnovy elektrotekhniki” [Theoretical foundations of electrical engineering], Energy, Moscow, 352 p.
15. Lushchik, V.D. (1993), ”Sovremennyye elektricheskiye mashiny i aparaty” [Modern electrical machines and equipment], Technique, Kyiv, 203p.
16. Barzam, A.B. (1989), ”Sistemnaya avtomatika” [System automation], Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 446 p.
17. Berkovich, M.A. (1991), ”Avtomatika energosistem” [Automation power systems], Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 240 p.
18. Kuznetsov, V.G., Fedorov, S.D., Oblkevich, S.V. and Ostrovsky, E.P. (2005), ”Metodychni rekomendatsiyi po proektuvannyu system harantovanoho elektropostachannya” [Methodical recommendations for the design of guaranteed electrical supply systems], “Aratta”, Kyiv, 76 p.
19. Kartashev, I.I. (2001), ”Kachestvo elektroenergii v sistemakh elektrosnabzheniya. Sposoby yego kontrolya i obespecheniya” [Power quality in power supply systems. Ways of its control and maintenance], MEI, Moscow, 120 p.