Description: The previous research articles suggested physical diagnosis which, unlike the functional one which is currently widely used in digital technology, allows to determine the real technical state of digital devices’ radio-electronic components making up blocks of radio-electronic equipment units. Extreme tests have been conducted resulting in diagnostic parameter approximate functions of time as part of finding a solution to the issue of ensuring reliability of radio-electronic components and in view of the failure to define their remaining life time in the future. Integrated application of physical diagnosis methods (energy-dynamic, energy-static, electromagnetic) will allow to improve reliability indexes of electronics. Application of these methods given the results of extreme tests provides a powerful tool used to define technical state of radio-electronic components to a high precision as well as to forecast it, although technical state forecasting had not been sufficiently explored. Application of such combination to build a new Technical Diagnosis Automated System is likely provided the development of Diagnostic Information Processing Methods, which is the purpose of this article. Operation of a new Technical Diagnosis Automated System based on physical diagnosis methods and extreme tests’ results will allow to predetermine radio-electronic components with critical characteristics with a high probability. Timely replacement of digital devices with the mentioned elements will reduce the number of sudden failures of electronics’ blocks. That is particularly relevant for critical infrastructure facilities (aviation, space, nuclear energy) as their unpredictable breakdown could have disastrous and even irreparable consequences. Introduction of a new Technical Diagnosis Automated System would lead to the increase of availability factor as an integrated reliability indicator of radio-electronics and would make it possible to save a substantial share of public funds spent on the reservation of the mentioned facilities’ blocks, while maintaining a high level of safety.
Keywords: radio-electronics, physical diagnosis methods, radio-electronic components, technical state, diagnostic information, forecasting, Technical Diagnosis Automated System
1. Vasylyshyn, V.I., Zhenzhera, S.V., Chechuj, O.V. and Ghlushko, A.P. (2018), “Osnovy teoriji nadijnosti ta ekspluataciji radioelektronnykh system” [Fundamentals of the theory of reliability and operation of radio electronic systems], KNAFU, Kharkiv, 268 р.
2. Vyshnivs'kyj, V.V., Zherdjev, M.K., Ljenkov, S.V. and Procenko, V.A. (2009), “Diagnostuvannja analogovyh i cyfrovyh prystroiv radioelektronnoi tehniky” [Diagnosis of analog and digital devices of electronic equipment], Kompanija LIK Publ., Kyiv, 224 p.
3. Chung Kin Ho, Shepherd, P.R., Eberhardt, F. and Tenten, W. (2001), Hierarchical fault diagnosis of analog integrated circuits, IEEE Transaction on circuits and system, No. 8(48), pp. 921-929.
4. Vyshnivs'kyj, V.V., Vasylenko, V.V. and Kuzavkov, V.V. (2015), “Analiz metodiv forsovanykh vyprobuvan dlia
otrymannia zalezhnosti zminy diahnostychnoho parametra vid chasu napratsiuvannia napivprovidnykovykh REK”. [An analysis of methods of the forced tests is for the receipt of dependence of change of diagnostic parameter from time of work of semiconductor REK], Systems of control, navigation and communication, No. 1(33), pp. 18-21.
5. Shkulipa, P.A. (2013), “Algorytm pobudovy testiv dlja avtonomnyh avtomatyzovanyh system diagnostuvannja radioelektronnyh prystroiv” [Algorithm for constructing tests for autonomous automated systems for diagnosing radio electronic devices], Bulletin of the Khmelnytsky National University, No. 1, pp. 140-144.
6. Vyshnivs'kyj, V.V. (2016), “Problema pobudovy avtomatyzovanyh system tehnichnogo diagnostuvannja informacijnyh system” [The problem of building automated systems for technical diagnostics of information systems], Zashhyta ynformacyy, No. 23, pp. 165-176.
7. Zherdiev, M.K., Lienkov, S.V. and Shkulipa, P.A. (2013), “Pobudova funktsionalnykh pereviriaiuchykh testiv dlia enerhodynamichnoho ta elektromahnitnoho metodiv diahnostuvannia” [Construction of functional checking tests for energy dynamical and electromagnetic methods of diagnostics], Information Processing Systems, No. 1(108), pp. 49-52.
8. Shkulipa, P.A., Ljenkov, S.V., Sjeljukov, O.V. and Ohramovych, M.M. (2012), “Algorytm pobudovy testiv diagnostuvannja objektiv radioelektronnoi tehniky dlja energodynamichnogo i elektromagnitnogo metodiv [The algorithm for constructing objects diagnostics tests for radio-electronic equipment and electromagnetic methods], Bulletin of scientific works of the East Ukrainian National University named after. V. Dahl, No. 12(183), part 2, pp. 201-208.
9. Zherdjev, M.K., Vyshnivs'kyj, V.V. and Zhyrov, G.B. (2005), “Kontrol tehnichnogo stanu cyfrovyh prystroi'v energostatychnym metodom” [Control of the technical state of digital devices by the energy-static method], Collection of scientific works of VITI NTUU “KPI”, Kyiv, No.1, pp. 51-57.
10. Lienkov, S.V., Zherdiev, M.K., Tolok, I.V., Hlukhov, S.I. and Zhyrov, H.B. (2017), “Metodyka rozrobky diahnostychnoho zabezpechennia radioelektronnoi tekhniky na osnovi enerhostatychnoho metodu diahnostuvannia z vykorystanniam informatsiinykh tekhnolohii” [Development methodology for electronics diagnostics based on energy-static diagnostic method using information technology], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 4(52), pp. 46-51.
11. Zherdiev, M.K., Sieliukov, O.V., Hlukhov, S.I., Hakhovych, S.V. and Nikiforov, M.M. (2018), “Diahnostuvannia radioelektronnoi tekhniky na osnovi enerhodynamichnoho metodu: metodyka ta informatsiine zabezpechennia” [Diagnostructure of radioelectronic techniques on the basis of the energy-technical method: methodology this institution is formed], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 2(54), pp. 23-30. https://doi.org/10.30748/soivt.2018.54.03.
12. Gluhov, S.I. and Romanenko, V.P. (2018), “Metodyka diagnostuvannja ta prognozuvannja tehnichnogo stanu objektiv radioelektronnoi tehniky pry vykorystanni avtomatyzovanoi systemy tehnichnogo diagnostuvannja” [Method of diagnostics and prediction of the technical state of the objects of PET using the automated system of technical diagnostics], Modern Information Technologies and Cybersecurity: Scientific and Practical Conference, November 15-16, 2018, thesis report, Kyiv, pp. 161-164.