Annotation: The requirements for the information, that obtained by the measuring-computing complex (MCC) of proving ground, are considered. On the basis of adoption the concept of independence and equal probability of events, it has been determined, that the components of concept the reliability of obtaining measurement information are: the own reliability of measurement system itself, the reliability of measurement information, that is, the probability that the measurement errors will not exceed a predetermined value, and the likelihood that the information will be correct processed by the information processing system. The requirements have been put forward and an estimation of required precision the range measurements has been carried out to provide the given reliability of obtaining the measuring information.
1. Barkhudaryan, M.V., Kulagin, K.K. and Chumak, B.O. (2013), “Osnovny vymogy ta zavdannya poligonnogo vyprobuval'nogo kompleksu” [The main requirements and tasks of testing-range complex], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 2(34), pp. 2-5.
2. Barkhudaryan, M.V., Chumak, B.O. and Liaschenko, R.V. (2017), “Informaciyno-vymiryuval'ne zabezpechennya perspektyvnogo poligonu ZRV” [Information-measuring supporting for perspective anti-aircraft missile testing-range], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 1(50), pp. 112-115.
3. Babak, V.P., Babak, S.V. and Yeremenko, V.S. (2017), “Teoretychni osnovy informaciyno-vymiryuval'nych system” [Theoretical Foundations of Information and Measurement Systems], Universytet novitnich technologiy, NAU, Kyiv, 496 p.
4. State Standard of Ukraine (1995), “2860 Nadiynist' tehniky. Terminy ta vyznachenya” [2860 Technics reliability. Terms and Definitions], Kyiv, 92 p.
5. Ministry of Defense of USSR (1988), “Obschie tekhnicheskie trebovaniya k poligonnomu izmeritel'nomu kompleksu raketnogo vooruzheniya” [General technical requirements for testing-range measuring complex of missile weapons], Book No. 17, Moscow, 26 p.
6. Gmurman, V.E. (1975), “Rukovodstvo k resheniyu zadach po teorii veroiatnostey i matematicheskoy statistike” [Guide to solving problems in probability theory and mathematical statistics], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, 334 p.
7. Bachir, K., Youcef, B. and Ismail, B. (2017), Maintenance Optimizing of Production Systems by Reliability: Different Methods Applied. The Open Automation and Control Systems Journal, Vol. 9, pp. 48-59. https://doi.org/10.2174/1874444301709010048.
8. Haq, Md.Z. (2012), Applied Measurement System, In Tech, USA, 400 p.
9. Herold, R. and Roberts, M. (2010), Encyclopedia of Information Assurance, Indiana, USA.
10. Kalsi, H.S. (2012), Electronic instrumentation, Tata McGraw-Hill Education, New Delhi, 829 p.
11. Ramos, A.L., Ferreira, J.V. and Barceló, J. (2012), Model-Based Systems Engineering: An Emerging Approach for Mod-ern Systems, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part C (Applications and Reviews), Vol. 42, Issue 1, pp. 101-111. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSMCC.2011.2106495.
12. Bratslavska, A.Iu., Gerasimov, S.V., Zubritskii, G.M., Timochko, O.І. and Timochko, O.O. (2017), Theoretical basic concepts for formation of the criteria for measurement signals synthesis optimality for control of complex radio engineering systems technical status, Information Processing Systems, Vol. 5(151), pp. 151-157. https://doi.org/10.30748/soi.2017.151.20.