Description: The article discusses the main provisions and elements of the theory and practice of managing the structural dynamics of complex multi-structured military systems in a dynamically changing operational-tactical situation in the area of combat operations of the armed forces groupings. Introduced basic terms and definitions characteristic of the field of research activities in the defense sphere. The structural dynamics of the system (organizational, organizational, technical, technical) of military purpose is represented as a process of controlled and (or) uncontrollable changes in its structure, due to the influence of certain factors that have both an objective and a subjective nature. Under the management of the structural dynamics of a complex multi-structural military mission system, it is proposed to understand the process of forming and implementing managerial influences on it, ensuring the transfer of the system from the current (initial) to a given (required) multi-structural macrostate using available resources of the system and for ensuring adequate coordination of its structure with the changes in the functions of the system caused by one or another situation. The task of quickly distributing (redistributing) the functions and controls carried out is proposed to be solved at various stages of the management cycle (program) in accordance with the dynamics of the situation and the need to divert the forces and means of the enemy to actions that do not bring him the required tangible success. The necessity (expediency) of transforming traditional concepts and models of controlling forces and means of warfare using innovative approaches to adapt the conduct of operations (combat operations) to the operational-tactical situation, which is dynamically changing, is given. As a basis for this transformation, modern information technologies are selected to ensure an increase in the level of informatics technology, automation, and complex stability of processes in the dynamics of the confrontation between the parties to the conflict. It is indicated that the management of the structural dynamics of complex military systems can be a real basis for maintaining their conflict-stable state in the dynamics of combat operations.
Keywords: structural dynamics, multi-structured systems, macrostate, macro-operations, condition monitoring, control information, adaptation, control model, conflict stability
1. Pechurov, S.A. (2005), “Anglo-saksonskaya model' upravleniya v voyennoy sfere: istoriya i sovremennosti” [The Anglo-Saxon model of management in the military sphere: history and modernity], Com Book, Moscow, 232 p.
2. Sidorin, A.N., Mingatin, G.M., Prishepov, V.M. and Akulenko, V.P. (2009), “Vooruzhennyye sily zarubezhnykh gosudarstv” [Armed forces of foreign countries], Voenizdat, Moscow, 528 p.
3. Sidorin, A.N., Ryabchenko, I.A. and Gerasimov, V.P. (2011), “Informacionnye, special'nye, vozdushno-desantnye i aeromobil'nye operacii armij veduschih zarubezhnyh gosudarstv. Informacionno-analiticheskij sbornik” [Information, special, airborne and airmobile operations of the armies of leading foreign countries. Information and analytical collection], Voenizdat, Moscow, 344 p.
4. Parshin, S.A. (2009), “Sovremennyye tendentsii v teorii i praktike sovershenstvovaniya operativnogo upravleniya vooruzhennymi silami SSHA” [Current trends in the theory and practice of improving the operational management of the US armed forces], Yedirorial USSR, Moscow, 80 p.
5. Parshin, S.A, Gorbachev, Y.E. and Kozhanov, Y.A. (2009), “Sovremennyye tendentsii v teorii i praktike upravleniya v vooruzhennykh silakh SSHA” [Current trends in the theory and practice of management in the US military], LENAND, Moscow, 272 p.
6. Sidorin, A.N., Prischepov, V.M. and Akulenko, V.P. (2013), “Vooruzhennye sily SSHA v 21 veke: Voenno-teoreticheskij trud” [The US Armed Forces in the 21st Century: Military Theoretical Work], Kuchkovo field, Military Book, Moscow, 800 p.
7. Shiryayev, B.A. (2007), “Voyennaya politika SSHA. Printsipy, mekhanizmy, metody” [US military policy. Principles, mechanisms, methods], Publishing house of S.Petersburg University, St. Petersburg, 442 p.
8. Rogozin, D.O., Sheremet, I.A., Garbuk, S.V. and Gubinskiy, A.M. (2013), “Vysokiye tekhnologii v SSHA: Opyt ministerstva oboroni i drugikh vedomstv” [High technologies in the USA: Experience of the Ministry of Defense and other departments], Publishing House of Moscow University, Moscow, 832 p.
9. Vladimirov, A.I. (2013), “Osnovy obshchey teorii voyny: Monografiya: v 2 ch. Chast' 1: Osnovy teorii voyny” [Funda-mentals of the general theory of war: Monograph: in 2 parts. Part 1: Fundamentals of the theory of war], Sinergiya, Moscow, 832 p.
10. Borodakij, Y.V. and Lobodinskij, Y.G. (2008), “Informacionnye tekhnologii v voennom dele (osnovy teorii i prak-ticheskogo primeneniya)” [Information technology in military affairs (fundamentals of theory and practical application)], Hot Line-Telecom, Moscow, 392 p.
11. Solov'yev, I.V., Grekov, V.V. and Dotsenko, S.M. (2006), “Sovremennyye problemy upravleniya VMF: Teoriya i praktika. Sostoyaniye i perspektivy” [Modern problems of naval control: Theory and practice. State and prospects], Politekhnika, St. Petersburg, 432 p.
12. Demidov, B.A., Ostapenko, S.N. and Lukhanyn, M.Y. (2014), “Metodicheskie osnovy sistemnyh issledovanij i resheniya problem tekhnicheskogo osnascheniya vooruzhennyh sil gosudarstva: Monografiya: v 3 knigakh. Kniga 1” [System-conceptual foundations of the methodology of military-scientific research and solving applied military-technical problems: Monograph: in 3 books. Book 1], Tver, 676 p.
13. Demidov, B.A. and Korostelev, O.P. (2016), “Sistemno-kontseptual'nyye osnovy metodologii voenno-nauchnykh issle-dovaniy i resheniya prikladnykh voyenno-tekhnicheskikh problem: Monografiya: v 3 knigakh. Kniga 1” [Methodological founda-tions of system research and solving problems of technical equipment of the armed forces of the state: monograph. Book 1], Publishing House “Stilos”, Kyiv, 655 p.
14. Demidov, B.A., Kucherenko, Y.F. and Velychko, O.F. (2013), “Pryntsypy formuvannya obrysu Yedynoyi avtomatyzovanoyi sytemy upravlinnya Zbronymy sylamy” [Principles of formation of the outline of the Unified Automated Control System by Armored Forces], Science and Defense, No. 2, pp. 47-53.
15. Demidov, B.A., Kucherenko, Y.F. and Velychko, O.F. (2014), “Kontseptualʹni polozhennya shchodo stvorennya avtomatyzovanoyi systemy upravlinnya protypovitryanoyu oboronoyu derzhavy” [Conceptual provisions for the creation of an automated air defense control system of the state], Science and Defense, No. 3, pp. 51-56.
16. Demidov, B.A., Grib, D.A. and Khmelevskaya, O.A. (2013), “Printsipy aspekty metodicheskogo podkhoda k formiro-vaniyu operativno-strategicheskikh i operativno-takticheskikh trebovaniy k perspektivnoy sisteme vooruzheniya vooruzhennykh sil gosudarstva i k yeyo strukturnym komponentam” [Principles aspects of a methodical approach to the formation of operational-strategic and operational-tactical requirements for the prospective weapons system of the armed forces of the state and its struc-tural components], Science and Technology of the Air Forces of Ukraine, No. 2(11), pp. 29-34.
17. Demidov, B.A., Grib, D.A. and Khmelevskaya, O.A. (2017), “Konceptual'nye aspekty informatizacii i avtomatizacii upravleniya v vooruzhennyh silah gosudarstva” [Conceptual aspects of informatization and automation of management in the armed forces of the state], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, No. 5(54), pp. 38-47.
18. Kucherenko, Y.F. (2015), “Kontseptualni osnovy shchodo rozrobky avtomatyzovanykh system viyskovoho pryznachennya na suchasno-mu etapi rozbudovy Zbroynykh Syl Ukrayiny” [Conceptual basis for the development of automated military systems at the modern stage of the development of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Forces of Ukraine, No. 4(21), pp. 75-78.