Description: The article proposes a methodical approach to the quantitative assessment of the parameters of the capabilities of anti air defense formations (units), based on the principles of the theory of qualimetry. The analysis of existing approaches to capacity assessment, according to the results of which concluded that they do not consider the possibility of providing specific numerical values of indicators of capabilities and their components that characterize the ability of the organizational unit (element) or the totality of forces and means of the troops (forces) to perform assigned tasks, this determines the need for a quantitative assessment of the indicators of the capacity of the organizational unit (element) or totality of forces and means. The essence of the proposed methodological approach, that uses the principles of the theory of qualimetry, consists in the quantitative assessment of the heterogeneous properties of the components of the capacity on the basis of the integral index, which represents a certain function of the ratio of computational (estimated) values of parameters of the components of capabilities that determine the quantitative indicators of the ability of the organizational unit (element) or totality of forces and means to perform specified tasks to the values of parameters of the requirements for the capabilities necessary for the execution of specified tasks (basic parameters). The application of the basic principles of qualimetry for the complex assessment of the capabilities of anti air defense formations (units) allows to compare the properties of the components of the capabilities that have different units of measure, to determine the level of sufficiency of the available capabilities to perform the specified tasks. The results of the research can be used to substantiate the required composition of the anti air defense formations (units) for the accomplishment of the specified tasks.
Keywords: properties, quantitative assessment, capabilities of troops (forces), level of sufficiency of possibilities, theory of qualimetry
1. The Order of the Minister of Defense of Ukraine (2017), “Rekomendatsii z poriadku orhanizatsii provedennia otsiniuvannia spromozhnostei u Zbroinykh Sylakh Ukrainy. Zatverdzheni Ministrom oborony Ukrainy vid 10.12.2017” [Recommendations on the procedure for organizing the assessment of capabilities in the Armed Forces of Ukraine dated 10.12.2017], Kyiv, 23 p.
2. The Order of the Minister of Defense of Ukraine (2017), “Rekomendatsii z oboronnoho planuvannia na osnovi spromozhnostei v Ministerstvi oborony Ukrainy ta Zbroinykh Sylakh Ukrainy No. 610 vid 12.06.2017” [Recommendations for Defense Planning on the basis of capabilities in the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine and the Armed Forces of Ukraine: approved by the Minister of Defense of Ukraine No. 610 dated 12.06.2017], Kyiv, 52 p.
3. Azghaldov, H.H. (1982), “Teoryia y praktyka otsenky kachestva tovarov (osnovi kvalyfykatsyy)” [Theory and practice of assessing the quality of goods (the basis of qualification)], Еkonomіka, Moscow, 256 р.
4. Hlychev, A.V. (1983), “Prykladnie voprosi kvalymetryy” [Applied questions of qualimetry], Moscow.
5. Nedbai, A.A. and Merzlikina, N.V. (2008), “Osnovy kvalimetrii” [Basics of qualimetry], IPK SFU, Krasnoyarsk.
6. Azghaldov, H.H. and Rakhman, E.P. (1972), “O kvalymetryy” [About qualimetry], Moscow, 172 p.
7. Adler, Ju.P., Markova, E.V. and Ghranovskyj, Ju.V. (1976), “Planyrovanye eksperymenta pry poyske optymaljnikh uslovyj” [Planning an experiment during searching of optimal conditions], Science, Moscow, 280 p.
8. Ivakhnenko, A.G. (1982), “Ynduktyvnij metod samoorghanyzacyy modelej slozhnikh system” [Inductive method of self-organization of complex systems models], Science Thought, Kyiv, 296 p.
9. Ivakhnenko, A.G. and Jurachkovskyj, Ju.P. (1987), “Modelyrovanye slozhnikh system po eksperymentaljnim dannim” [Modeling of complex systems based on experimental data], Radio and Communication, Moscow, 120 p.
10. Ivakhnenko, A.G. and Madala, H.R. (1994), Inductive learning algorithms for complex systems modeling, Boca Raton, CRC Press, New York, 384 p.
11. Khajkyn, S. (2018), “Nejronnie sety. Polnij kurs” [Neural networks. Full course], Moscow, 1104 p.
12. OptQuest, available at: www.opttek.com/products/optquest/.