Description: Processing facilities and functioning of state information resources are considered in the article. The possibilities and tasks of information system resources are determined. The task of information and telecommunication systems during their construction is defined. The components of information and telecommunication systems are characterized. The structure of the telecommunication network and the classification of telecommunication systems are presented. The structure of the information system is predicted and the parameters of the information network effectiveness evaluation are determined. The complex of systems and mechanisms of protection for security of cyberspace and the main characteristic features of modern information resources are considered. The most actual tasks solved by information and telecommunication networks are determined. The elements of information and telecommunication systems are considered and the main vulnerabilities that arise during the processing of state information resources are outlined. The set of requirements for information and telecommunication systems in cyberspace for the purpose of processing and preservation of state information resources has been determined. The complexes of systems and mechanisms of protection for security of cyberspace are presented. The content of the protection of state information resources is determined. It is proposed to ensure the security of state information resources taking into account the vulnerabilities of information and telecommunication systems and their properties. It is proposed to conduct a detailed analysis of vulnerabilities in information and telecommunication systems, threats to state information resumes and attacks.
Keywords: state information resources, information and telecommunication systems, cyberspace, vulnerabilities of information systems, security of state information resources
1. The Law of Ukraine (2017), “Pro osnovni zasady zabezpechennya kiberbezpeky Ukrayiny 2017 No. 2163-VIII vid05.10.2017” [About the basic principles of providing cyber security of Ukraine No. 2163-VIII dated 05.10.2017], available at: www.zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2163-19.
2. Lipkan, V.A. and Diorditsa, I.V. (2017), “Natsionalʹna systema kiberbezpeky yak skladova chastyna systemy zabezpechennya Natsionalʹnoyi bezpeky Ukrayiny” [National system of cyber security as an integral part of the system of ensuring the National Security of Ukraine], Business, Economy and Law, No. 5, pp. 174-180.
3. Buryachok, V.L., Grischuk, R.V. and Mamarev, V.M. (2015), “Metod pobudovy klasyfikatora kiberatak na derzhavni informatsiyni resursy” [Method of constructing a classification cyberattack on state information resources], Technology Audit and Production Reserves, No. 1/2(21), pp. 38-43.
4. Shevchenko, A. (2016), “Kompleksnyy pidkhid do pobudovy systemy kibernetychnoho zakhystu Zbroynykh syl Ukrayiny” [Integrated approach to building a system of cybernetic defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Modern Special Technique, No. 4(47), pp. 47-54.
5. Yudin, O.K. and Buchyk, S.S. (2015), “Derzhavni informatsiyni resursy. Metodolohiya pobudovy klasyfikatora zahroz” [State information resources. Methodology of constructing a threat classifier], NAU, Kyiv, 214 p.
6. Borisova, N.V. and Shabanova-Kushnarenko, L.V. (2017), “Gibridnye sistemy bezopasnosti informatsionnykh i kom-munikatsionnykh setei” [Hybrid security systems in information and transmission networks], Information Processing Systems, No. 5(151), pp. 103-108. https://doi.org/10.30748/soi.2017.151.14.
7. Dovbnya, S.Ya., Krivtsun, V.I., Chetverikov, I.O., Savran, V.O. and Soldatenko, O.O. (2014), “Naukovo-metodychne zabezpechennya stvorennya ta funktsionuvannya systemy informatsiynoyi bezpeky derzhavy” [Scientific and methodological support for the creation and functioning of the state information security system], Collection of Scientific Works of Military Institute of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Vol. 47, pp. 98-108.
8. Dovgan, O.D. and Doronin, І.М. (2017), “Eskalatsiya kiberzahroz natsionalʹnym interesam Ukrayiny ta pravovi aspekty kiberzakhystu” [Escalation of cyber threats to the national interests of Ukraine and legal aspects of cyber defense], ArtEk, Kyiv, 107 p.
9. Tkachenko, V.I., Smirnov, Ye.B. and Astakhov, O.O. (2015), “Shliakhy formuvannia systemy zabezpechennia natsion-alnoi bezpeky” [Ways of forming of national safety providing system], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force Univer-sity, No. 2(43), pp. 3-8.
10. Gornitska, D.А., Zaharova, M.V. and Kladochniy, A.I. (2012), “Systema analizu ta otsinky rivnya zakhyshchenosti derzhavnykh informatsiynykh resursiv vid sotsiotekhnichnykh atak” [System analysis and evaluation of the level of protection of state information resources from social engineering attacks], Ukrainian Scientific Journal of Information Security, No. 2(18), pp. 70-74.
11. Dovgan, O.D. (2015), “Informatsiini resursy: natsionalni ta derzhavni, zmist, poniattia” [Information resources: national and state, content, concept], Information and Law, No. 3 (15), pp. 85-91.
12. Maruschak, A.I. and Petrov, S.G. (2018), “Zmist ponyattya derzhavni elektronni informatsiyni resursy” [Content of the concept of “state electronic information resources”], Information and Law, No. 4 (27), pp. 15-21.
13. Vasilenko, V.S., Dubchak, O.V. and Vasilenko, M.Yu. (2012), “Metodyka otsinky zakhyshchenosti informatsiyi v LOM. Hrafichni modeli vzayemodiyi zahroz funktsionalʹnym vlastyvostyam zakhyshchenosti informatsiynykh resursiv LOM iz elementamy systemy zakhystu” [Methods of assessment of information security in a LAN. Graphical interaction models threats functional properties of security of information resources with elements LAN security], Ukrainian Scientific Journal of Information Security, No. 17(1), pp. 49-54.
14. Kostyak, M.Yu. and Parchuts, L.T. (2016), “Osoblyvosti proektuvannya zakhyshchenykh informatsiynykh merezh spetsialʹnoho pryznachennya” [Features of Designing Protected Information Networks of Special Purpose], Bulletin of the National University “Lviv Polytechnic”, No. 852, pp. 88-92.
15. Dudykevych, V.B. and Opirskyi, I.R. (2016), “Analiz modelei zakhystu informatsii v informatsiinykh merezhakh derzhavy” [Analysis of models of information security in information networks of state], Information Processing Systems, No. 4(141), pp. 86-89.
16. Konakhovych, G.F., Korchenko, O.G. and Judin, O.K. (2009), “Zakhyst informatsiyi v merezhakh peredachi danykh”, [Protection of information in data transmission networks], NVP INTERSERVICE, Kyiv, 713 p.
17. Vasiliev,Y. (2015), ”Klasyfikatsiya ta analiz zahroz informatsiyniy bezpetsi v klyuchovykh systemakh informatsiynoyi infrastruktury” [Classification and analysis of threats to information security in key information infrastructure systems], Legal, Regulatory and Metrological Support Information Security System in Ukraine, No. 1(29), pp. 56-61.
18. Dudykevych, V.B., Mykytyn, H.V. and Kret, T.B. (2016), “Kontseptsiia ta bazovyi pidkhid do pobudovy systemy zak-hystu informatsii v bahatorivnevii intelektualnii systemi keruvannia” [The concept and basic approach to building information security system in multi-level intelligent control system], Information Processing Systems, Vol. 8(145), pp. 105-110.
19. Klymovych, O.K. (2015), “Zastosuvannia mobilnykh telekomunikatsiinykh merezh spetsialnoho pryznachennia v Zbroinykh Sylakh Ukrainy” [Application of mobile telecommunication networks of the special setting in Military Forces of Ukraine], Information Processing Systems, Vol. 5(130), pp. 135-140.
20. International telecommunication union ITU-T X.1205 (2009), Series X: Data Networks, Open System Communications and Security. Telecommunication security. Cybersecurity Review, Geneva, 64 p.
21. Dovbnya, S.Y. and Grishanova, A.A. (2016), “Analiz zahroz ta vyznachennya vymoh shchodo zakhystu informatsiyi v intehrovanykh informatsiyno-telekomunikatsiynykh systemakh Ukrayiny” [Analysis of threats and definition of information security requirements in integrated information and telecommunication systems of Ukraine], Information Security of Ukraine: Collection of scientific reports and abstracts of scientific and technical conference, pp. 11-19.
22. Kornienko, B.Y. (2012), “Doslidzhennya modeli vzayemodiyi vidkrytykh system z pohlyadu informatsiynoyi bezpeky” [Investigation of the model of interaction of open systems in terms of information security], Science-based Technologies, No. 3(15), pp. 83-89.
23. Ruban, I. and Prybylnov, D. (2011), “Klasyfikatsiya merezhevykh zahroz” [Classification of network threats], Kompi-uterni nauky ta inzheneriia: materialy V Mizhnarodnoi konferentsii molodykh vchenykh CSE-2011, Lviv, pp. 350-353.