Description: The process of determination of the property of combat-capable trainer aircraft is object of research. Creation of qualimetrical models of combat-capable trainer aircraft is the purpose of research. The methods of research are include methods of systems analysis, method of analysis of hierarchical structures and method of group experts testing. A number of qualimetrical models of combat-capable trainer aircraft was created for determination of property index of basis of flight training of cadets. The qualimetrical model of combat-capable trainer aircraft is mathematical dependence of date index of property of purpose from dates of performance of aircraft. Index of property of purpose of combat-capable trainer aircraft is a vector. This vector includes two main components: index for prime flight training of cadets and index for basis of flight training of cadets. On the basis of flight training of cadets in air military high school analysis hierarchical data structure of combat-capable trainer aircraft characteristics was constructed. This structure describes the adaptation rate of aircraft to flight instruction solution. The elements of flight instruction solutions was grouping in the three groups for each program of flight training of cadets (prime and basis): training of takeoff, training of pilot missions and training of landing aircraft. Factor-space for qualimetric modeling of aircraft was created by means of detected links of the main characteristics analysis. Data of coefficients of factors of the model was determined after analysis of results of expert testing. A group of expert was included thirty-three pilots – instructors of military aviation school. The results of research was creation the six parts qualimetrical models (training of takeoff, training of pilot missions and training of landing aircraft for every programs of flight training of cadets) and two global qualimetrical models - for every programs of flight training of cadets (prime and basis programs).
Keywords: property of purpose, qualimetric model, performance of aircraft, training-combat aircraft, flight training, index of property of purpose
1. Nor, P.I. and Novosad, L.Yu. (2012), “Reaktivnі navchal'no-trenuval'nі lіtaki: pokolіnnya; tekhnіchnі harakteristiki; porіvnyal'na ocіnka” [Jet training aircraft: generation; technical characteristics; comparative evaluation], Fiton, Kyiv, 160 p.
2. Nor, P.I. (2010), “Analiz razvitiya uchebno-trenirovochnyh samoletov s turboreaktivnymi dvigatelyami” [Analysis of the development of training aircraft with turbojet engines], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. (3), pp. 11-19.
3. Nor, P.I., Gorsky, O.M. and Pavlenko, A.G. (2012), “Metodika ocіnki tekhnіchnogo rіvnya zrazkіv ozbroуеnnya ta vіjs'kovoy tekhnіki” [Technique of estimation of technical level of armament and military equipment samples], Collection of Scientific Papers of Central Research Institute of AME Armed Forces of Ukraine, No. 34, pp. 188-194.
4. Efimenko, V.A., Nor, P.I., Gupalo, A.Y. and Kuchurin, O.V. (2012), “Osnovnі tekhnіchnі pokazniki ocіnki efektivnostі parkіv ozbroennya ta vіjs'kovoy tekhnіki Zbrojnih Sil” [The main technical performance indicators parks of weapons and military equipment of the Armed Forces], Collection of Scientific Papers of Central Research Institute of AME Armed Forces of Ukraine, No. 34, pp. 87-98.
5. Efimenko, V.A., Krikunenko, A.I., Nor, P.I. and Miller, O.D. (2010), “Metodika ocіnki tekhnіchnogo rіvnya sistem oz-broennya Zbrojnih Sil” [Methods of assessing the technical level of the Armed Forces weapons systems], Collection of Scientific Papers of Central Research Institute of AME Armed Forces of Ukraine, No. 15(37), pp. 131-146.
6. Kondratyuk, V.K., Serebrovsky, O.N. and Smirnov, V.O. (1998), “Metodologіya ocіnki tekhnіchnogo rіvnya zrazkіv OVT na stadіy rozrobki TTZ” [The methodology of evaluation of technical level of weapons and equipment under development TTZ], Collection of Scientific Papers of Central Research Institute of AME Armed Forces of Ukraine, No. 1, pp. 58-68.
7. Semon, B.I., Leontiev, O.B. and Cats, O.B. (2009), “Suchasnij metod bojovih potencіalіv v prikladnih zadachah planu-vannya rozvitku ta zastosuvannya taktichnoy avіacіy” [Modern method of combat potentials in applied tasks of tactical aviation development and application planning], National Academy of Defense of Ukraine, Kyiv, 336 p.
8. Mavrenkov, O.Ye. (2007), “Do pitannya ocіnyuvannya koefіcіenta bojovogo potencіalu lіtal'nogo aparata, shcho modernіzuet'sya” [To the question of evaluation of the combat potential of the aircraft, modernized], Collection of Scientific Works DNDA, No. 10, pp. 102-105.
9. Kulikov, S.P. (2008), “Metodichnij pіdhіd do rozrahunku porіvnyal'nih koefіcіentіv zrazkіv ozbroennya na osnovі yhnіh taktiko tekhnіchnih harakteristik” [Methodical approach to the calculation of comparative coefficients of weapons samples based on their tactical and technical characteristics], Collection of Scientific Papers of Central Research Institute of Armed Forces of Ukraine, No. 2(44), pp. 93-104.
10. Samkov, O.W. and Mavrenkov, O.Ye. (1999), “Do pitannya porіvnyal'noy ocіnki vіjs'kovih lіtakіv” [On the issue of comparative evaluation of military aircraft], Collection of Scientific Works of the Kiev Air Force Institute, No. 6, pp. 135-140.
11. Leontiev, O.B., Tugolukov, V.A. and Bashynskiy, V.K. (2012), “Ocіnka bojovih mozhlivostej і efektivnostі bojovih
avіacіjnih kompleksіv pri rіshennі vinishchuval'nih zadach” [Evaluation of combat capabilities and effectiveness of combat aircraft systems in solving fighter tasks], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1(7), pp. 25-28.
12. Loginov, V.V., Elansky, A.V. and Kravchenko, I.F. (2016), “Metodologicheskie osnovy formirovaniya paramet-richeskogo oblika silovoj ustanovki perspektivnogo uchebno-boevogo samoleta” [Methodological basis for the formation of pa-rametric appearance of the power plant of a promising combat training aircraft], KNAFU, Kharkiv, 294 p.
13. Elansky, O.V. (2014), “Ocіnka doskonalostі avіacіjnogo navchal'no-bojovogo kompleksu na poperednіh etapah jogo proektuvannya abo podal'shoy modernіzacіy” [Assessment of perfection of aviation training and combat complex at the previous stages of its design or further modernization], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 3 (39), pp. 33-36.
14. Alimpiev, A.M., Eroshenko, V.P., Kovtonyuk, I.B. and Leontiev, O.B. (2016), “Obґruntuvannya viboru faktornogo prostoru dlya pobudovi kvalіmetrіchnoy modelі navchal'no-bojovogo lіtaka na osnovі analіzu kursu navchal'noy l'otnoy pіdgotovki kursantіv” [The rationale for the selection of the factor space to build qualimetrics model training and combat aircraft based on the analysis of the course training flight training cadets], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 3(24), pp. 54-59.
15. Alimpiev, A.M., Eroshenko, V.P. and Kovtonyuk, I.B. (2017), “Analіz ta utochnennya faktornogo prostoru dlya pobu-dovi kvalіmetrichnoy modelі navchal'no-bojovogo lіtaka” [Analysis and refinement of factor space for the construction of a qualimetric model of combat training aircraft], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 2(50), pp. 7-9.