Description: The article discusses an approac to assessing the effectiveness of combat operations of the antiaircraft missile group userizing the achievement of the goal of hostilities: the effecti tiaircraft missile group and the effectiveness that is required; mathematical expectation of the number of destroyed means of air attack; mathematical expectation of the number of directions in which the number of firing (the density of fire) is not less than the specified one; mathematical expectation of the number of military objects that have been preserved with a probability of no less than a given one; expectation of loss of atoposcopic neoplasia; integral index. The mathematical expectation of the number of destroyed means of air attack s is obtained by simulating the combat operations of the antiaircraft missile group using models such as Virage, Mechanics, Argument, PPO-95, PPB and others. In practice, the task of selecting a rational version of the combat activities of the antiaircraft missile group is related to a comprehensive analysis of all these indicators in the presence of conflicting requirements to the results of the actions of the parties. For this purpose, it is advisable to use integrated indicators of the effectiveness of combat operations of means of air attack, which characterize the mutual correlation of the forces of means of air attack and antiaircraft missile, the dynamics of its change in the course of hostilities and the average percentages of losses of the parties. Practically, an approach to assessing the effectiveness of combat operations of the antiaircraft missile group can be implemented during tactical exercises and during combat training in order to substantiate the elements of the combat action plan of antiaircraft missile units and subunits and to develop recommendations to the troops.
Keywords: antiaircraft missile grouping, combat effectiveness, military targets, indictor
1. Toropchin, A.Ya. and Kirichenko, I.O. (2006), “Syntez adaptyvnykh struktur systemy zenitnoho raketno-artyleriiskoho prykryttia obiektiv i viisk ta otsinka yii efektyvnosti: monohrafiia” [Synthesis of adaptive structures of the system of anti-aircraft rocket-artillery cover of objects and troops and evaluation of its effectivenessmonograph], Kharkiv, 348 p.
2. Toropchin, A.Ya., Romanenko, I.O. and Danik, Yu.G. (2003), “Dovidnyk z protypovitrianoi oborony” [Air Defense Reference Book], Kyiv, 366 p.
3. Yarosh, S.P. and Drobakha, G.A. (2014), “Modeliuvannia boiovykh dii zenitnoho raketnoho pidrozdilu” [Modeling of combat operations of the anti-aircraft missile unit], Kharkiv, 380 p.
4. Shmakov, O.M. (2005), “Slovnyk ofitsera vnutrishnikh viisk z voienno-naukovykh pytan” [Dictionary of Internal Troops Officer on Military-Scientific Issues], Kharkiv, 362 p.
5. Yermoshin, M.O. and Feday, V.M. (2004), “Borotba v povitri” [Fighting in the air], Kharkiv, 384 p.
6. Yermoshyn, M.O., Zakutin, K.V., Riapolov, Ye.I. and Shulezhko, V.V. (2012), “Osnovni poniattia taktyky zenitnykh raketnykh viisk” [The militarians concepts of zenithal rocket setting], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(8), pp. 53-57.
7. Yarosh, S.P. and Voronin, V.V. (2014), “Osoblyvosti zastosuvannia pidrozdiliv zenitnykh raketnykh viisk u sytuatsii eskalatsii voiennoho konfliktu na terytorii derzhavy” [Features of the use of units of anti-aircraft missile troops in the situation of escalation of a military conflict on the territory of the state], Kharkiv,140 p.
8. Leschenko, S.P., Avdeev, M.O. and Irkha, A.V. (2015), “Застосування програми моделювання бойових дій “Механі-
ка” [Application of the program of simulation of combat “Mechanics”], Kharkiv, 60 p.
9. Yermoshyn, M.O., Kulieshov, O.V., Kolomiitsev, O.V. and Shulezhko, V.V. (2017), “Propozytsii shchodo otsiniuvannia boiovykh dii zenitnoi mobilnoi vohnevoi hrupy” [Suggestion on evaluation of battle actions of zenithal mobile fire groups], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1(26), pp. 58-60. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.26.12.
10. Yermoshyn, M.O., Kulieshov, O.V., Kolomiitsev, O.V., Riapolov, Ye.I. and Shulezhko, V.V. (2018), “Propozytsii shchodo klasyfikatsii zenitnykh raketnykh kompleksiv zenitnykh raketnykh viisk ta viisk protypovitrianoi oborony Sukhoput-nykh viisk” [Classifications of divisions antikraft missile and armies antidefense of Overland armies], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, Vol. 3(57), pp. 18-24. https://doi.org/10.30748/zhups.2018.57.03.
11. Yarosh, S.P., Makarov, A.F. and Savelev, A.M. (2016), “Heoinformatsiina systema “Arhument-2016” [Geoinformation system “Argument-2016”], Kharkiv, 132 p.
12. Leshchenko, S.P., Baturynsky, M.P. and Burkivsky, S.I. (2014), “Trenazhno-imitatsiinyi kompleks “Virazh-RD-ZRV”: Modeliuvannia boiovykh dii ZRV” [Simulation and simulation complex “Virage-RD-ZRV”: Simulation of combat operations of anti-aircraft troops], Kharkiv, 80 p.