Description: To solve the problems of extending the assigned measures of the surface-to-air guided missiles (SAM), it is necessary to estimate the measures of their residual storage. In this regard, the article proposes a method for estimating the storage measures of the airborne equipment of SAM, which contains a procedure for two-stage estimation of the empirical distribution function (EDF) of the storage time of SAM before failure. At the first stage, a preliminary estimation of EDF is performed using nonparametric statistical methods. For preliminary estimation of EDF, the results of operating tests of the airborne equipment of SAM are used. Information about the service limit and a prior information about the probability of nonfailure operation at the time of commencement of operation and the first years of operation is also used. At the second stage, a posteriori estimation of EDF is performed on the basis of the renewed dependence of the cumulative failure rate on the storage time. The key distinction for constructing a posteriori EDF is that it takes into account a prior information about the reliability of SAM, which is available at the commencement and at the end of operation of SAM, and information that contains the results of operating tests, which are performed in accordance with the work program for extending the assigned measures of SAM. The research results of estimating accuracy for the storage measures of the airborne equipment of SAM using the known nonparametric statistical methods are given. A feature of the proposed method is that the possibility of using one or another non-parametric statistical method for constructing a preliminary EDF is estimated basing on comparison of estimating accuracy of the measures of residual storage necessary for solving the problem of extending the assigned measures of SAM. The point and interval estimations of mean residual lifetime of SAM for five variants of the initial data, which differ in the variation coefficient value and the observation length, are obtained. For each of the variants, two types of initial data are specified, depending on the beginning and the end of the operating test intervals. The article shows that the method of series transition to the new coordinate system allows to obtain more acceptable estimations of mean residual lifetime o estimation is the closest to the reference estimation, and the endpoints of its confidence interval cover the reference estimation with an acceptable confidence probability.
Keywords: extending the assigned measures, operating tests, mean residual storage time, empirical distribution function, nonparametric statistical methods, prior information, point and interval estimations
1. Lanetskyi, B.M., Dedenok, V.P., Koval I.V. and Luk′ianchuk, V.V. (2018), “Butstrep-metod otsiniuvannia pokaznykiv nadiinosti bortovoho obladnannia zenitnykh kerovanykh raket z vykorystanniam apriornoi informatsii dlia vyrishennia zavdan prodovzhennia pryznachenykh pokaznykiv” [Bootstrap method for evaluating the reliability indicators of the airborne equipment of the surface-to-air guided missiles with the use of the priority information for solving the problems of extension of the appointed indicators], Science and technology of the Air Forces of Ukraine, No. 3 (32), pp. 25-31. https://doi/org/10.30747/nitps.2018.32.04.
2. Gaskarov, D.V. and Shapovalov, V.I. (1978), “Malaya vyiborka” [Small sample], Statistics, Moscow, 249 p.
3. Skripnik, V.M. and Nazin, A.E. (1988), “Analiz nadyozhnosti tehnicheskih sistem po tsenzurirovannyim vyiborkam” [Analysis of the reliability of technical systems for censored samples], Radio and Communications, Moscow, 183 p.
4. Burtaev, Yu.F. and Ostreikovskyi, V.A. (1995), “Statystycheskyi analyz nadezhnosty obъektov po ohranychennoi ynformatsyy” [Statistical analysis of the reliability of objects for limited information], Energatompublish, Moscow, 240 p.
5. Tobias, P.A. and Trindade, D.C. (2012), Applied Reliability, Third Edition, CRC Press, Boca Raton, 600 p.
6. Ohring, M. and Kasprzak, L. (2014), Reliability and Failure of electronic Devices and Materials, Second Edition, El-sevier, Amsterdam, 758 p.
7. State Committee of the USSR for Quality Management of Products and Standarts (1990), “Metodicheskie ukazaniya. Nadezhnost v tehnike. Metodyi otsenki pokazateley nadezhnosti po eksperimentalnyim dannyim RD 50-690-89” [Methodical instructions. Reliability in technology. Methods for estimating reliability indicators from experimental data RD 50-690-89], Moscow, 132 p.
8. Aronov, Y.Z. and Burdasov, E.Y. (1987), “Otsenka nadёzhnosty po rezultatam sokrashchёnnykh yspytanyi” [Reliability assessment based on reduced test results], Standards Publishing, Moscow, 184 p.
9. Lanetskyi, B.M., Koval, I.V., Shokolovskyi, A.A., Popov, V.P., Seleznev, S.V. and Dontsov, S.M. (2015), “Rozrobka metodychnykh rekomendatsii z otsiniuvannia pokaznykiv zberezhuvanosti bortovoho obladnannia zenitnykh kerovanykh raket pry vyrishenni zavdan prodovzhennia pryznachenykh pokaznykiv” [Development of recommendations for the assessment of indicators showing state of electronic components in surface-to-air guided missile during their shelf life when solving the problems of extending the designated terms], Science and technology of the Air Forces of Ukraine, No. 4 (21), pp. 71-75.
10. Lanetskyi, B.M., Koval, I.V., Luk′yanchuk, V.V., Lisovenko, V.V. and Doska, O.M. (2017), “Zahal'ni naukovo-metodychni polozhennya z orhanizatsiyi ta provedennya robit z prodovzhennya pryznachenykh pokaznykiv zenitnykh kerovanykh raket. Otsinka tekhniko-ekonomichnoyi efektyvnosti robit” [General scientific and methodical statements on organization and conducting works for extension assigned measures of surface-to-air missiles. Estimation of technical and economic efficiency of works], Arms and military equipment, No. 3(15), pp. 21-25.
11. Lanetskyi, B.M., Koval, I.V., Seleznov, S.V. and Popov, V.P. (2018), “Metodyka prohnozuvannia stanu parku zenitnykh kerovanykh raket pry formuvanni tekhnichnoho zavdannia na provedennia robit z prodovzhennia pryznachenykh pokaznykiv” [Method for prediction the state of the surface-to-air missile park at the stage of formation of the requirements specification for conducting works on assigned measures extension], Arms and military equipment, No. 3(19), pp. 26-31.
12. Efron, B. (1988), “Netraditsionnyie metodyi mnogokratnogo statisticheskogo analiza” [Non-traditional methods of multiple statistical analysis], Finance and Statistics, Moscow, 263 p.
13. Jun Shao and Dongsheng Tu (2012), The Jackknife and Bootstrap, Springer Science & Business Media, 517 p.
14. Hall, Peter (2013), The Bootstrap and Edgeworth Expansion, Springer Science & Business Media, 354 р.
15. Zheng-dong Hu, Yuan Cao, Shi-feng Zhang and Hong Cai (2008), Bootstrap method for missile precision evaluation under extreme small sample test, Coll.of Aerospace and Material Engineering, National Univ.of Defence Technology, Changsha 410073, China.
16. Antonov, A.V., Sokolov, S.V. and Chepurko, V.A. (2012), “Butstrep-metod otsenki harakteristik nadezhnosti vosstanavlivaemyih ob'ektov po spetsificheskim dannyim ob otkazah” [Bootstrap method for assessing the reliability characteristics of recoverable objects based on specific failure data], Information technologies, No. 4, pp. 50-54.