Description: The method of estimating the impact of maneuvering actions on the effectiveness of air defence missile cover is proposed in the article. The stages of the preparation and conduct of warfare, as well as estimation of the effectiveness of the planned maneuver measures, are considered. The analysis of existing methods and tactical methods of maneuvering actions of subunits and units during the operation of the united forces and local conflicts of the last decade has been carried out. It is emphasized that the system of indicators of the effectiveness of air defence missile cover should reflect not only the achievement of the ultimate goal of covering, but also characterize the effectiveness of the actions taken (in this case, the maneuvering actions of anti-aircraft missile forces) of their units. The presented method suggests using as a generalized (main) indicator of the effectiveness of air defence missile cover the relative magnitude of the mathematical expectation of the number of destroyed air attack weapons in an air enemy strike. The proposed performance indicator contains: a “weight” component (contribution) of divisions of various types in the implementation of the fire capabilities of the entire grouping of anti-aircraft missile forces; the probability of combat readiness of an anti-aircraft missile division, which maneuvers; the probability of not detecting by the intelligence of the antiaircraft missile battalion at the launch position; probability of hitting the anti-aircraft missile battalion. The selected indicator characterizes the relative increase in the effectiveness of air defence missile cover, taking into account the maneuvering actions of the anti-aircraft missile forces grouping units. It allows to estimate various options for maneuvering actions that are planned during the preparation and conduct of warfare. The developed method allows determining the most rational variants of maneuvering actions of the anti-aircraft missile forces grouping units and estimating the effectiveness of the planned maneuver measures. This method can be used in the Air Force headquarters when estimating various maneuvers of anti-aircraft missile forces, which are planned to be carried out at various stages of warfare.
Keywords: maneuvering actions of subunits, anti-aircraft missile forces, air defence missile cover, efficiency indicator of air defence missile cover
1. Malgin, А. and Malgin, M. (2005), ”Manevr kak sposob vyzhyt” [Maneuver, as a way to survive], Military Space De-fense Journal, No. 4(23), available at: www.vko.ru (accessed 10 March 2019).
2. Yermoshyn, M.O. and Nikiforov, I.A. (2010), “Manevr viisk (syl) pry vykonanni boiovykh zavdan” [Manoeuvre of Troops (Forces) at implementation of urgent tasks], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(4), pp. 10-13.
3. Skoryk, A.B., Yermoshyn, M.O., Voronin, V.V., Zakutin, K.V., Hrytsyna, N.T. and Kyrychenko, D.Yu. (2012), “Roz-vytok taktyky manevrenykh dii pidrozdiliv ZRV pry pobudovi systemy zenitnoho raketnoho prykryttia” [Development of tactics units and mobile warfare in constructing the air defense system], Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 2(30), pp. 206-215.
4. Pievtsov, H.V., Nikiforov, I.A. and Pechkin, A.M. (2013), “Rekomendatsii shchodo pidvyshchennia manevrenykh moz-hlyvostei uhrupovannia ZRV pry zdiisnenni prykryttia obiektiv ta viisk” [Recommendations for improving the maneuverability of anti-aircraft missile troops order in cover-up of facilities and troops], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 4(13), pp. 46-49.
5. Hohoniants, S.Yu. and Tytarenko, O.B. (2014), “Analiz vplyvu kilkosti startovykh pozytsii na zhyvuchist zenitnoho raketnoho pidrozdilu pry manevrenykh sposobakh vedennia protypovitrianoho boiu” [Analysis of the impact of the number of starting positions on the vitality of Artillery unit at ways of maneuvering air combat], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 3(16), pp. 70-73.
6. Shulezhko, V.V., Romaniuk, M.M., Riapolov, Ye.I. and Pozhydaiev, A.O. (2011), “Osoblyvist poniat zenitnoho raket-noho pryznachennia y umovnykh poznachen” [Feature of concepts of zenithal rocket setting and conditional denotations], Sys-tems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 1(25), pp. 218-221.
7. Yermoshyn, M.O., Zakutin, K.V., Riapolov, Ye.I. and Shulezhko, V.V. (2012), “Osnovni poniattia taktyky zenitnykh raketnykh viisk” [The militarians concepts of zenithal rocket setting], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(8), pp. 53-57.
8. Yarosh, S.P., Voronin, V.V. and Yermoshyn, M.O. (2015), “Osoblyvosti zastosuvannia pidrozdiliv zenitnykh raketnykh viisk u sytuatsii eskalatsii voiennoho konfliktu na terytorii derzhavy” [Features of the use of units of anti-aircraft missile troops in the context of the escalation of a military conflict on the territory of the state], KNAFU, Kharkiv, 140 p.
9. Baidak, Yu.A. (2015), “Boiovyi dosvid zastosuvannia viiskovykh chastyn ta pidrozdiliv rodiv viisk Povitrianykh Syl ZS Ukrainy” [Battle experience in the use of military units and units of the Armed Forces of the Armed Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Digest of materials based on the results of the participation of the Armed Forces of Ukraine during the ATO in east-ern of Ukraine, Air Force Command of UA Armed Forces, Vinnytsia, 156 p.
10. Karpenko, D.V., Yarosh, S.P. and Zakutin, K.V. (2015), “Metodychni rekomendatsii komandyram ta osobovomu skladu viiskovykh chastyn zenitnykh raketnykh viisk Povitrianykh Syl shchodo boiovoho dosvidu pidhotovky i vedennia boiovykh dii v khodi antyterorystychnoi operatsii” [Methodical recommendations to commanders and personnel of the military units of the air missile anti-aircraft missile forces on combat experience in the preparation and conduct of hostilities during the anti-terrorist operation], KNAFU, Kharkiv, 200 p.
11. Skorik, A.B., Ermoshin, M.A., Zakutin, K.V., Ramshov, D.V. and Cherednikov, K.K. (2015), “Analiz metodiki ra-scheta effektivnosti boevykh deistvii gruppirovki ZRV” [Analysis of methods for calculating the efficiency of AMT grouping combat operations], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1(18), pp. 49-53.
12. Novichenko, S.V., Nechytailo, S.V., Yerdiakov, V.H., Kosenko, V.P. and Saveliev, A.A. (2012), “Obgruntuvannia po-kaznyka efektyvnosti zenitnoho raketnoho prykryttia vazhlyvykh derzhavnykh obiektiv” [The ground of important state objects air defense efficiency factor], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 3(9), pp. 61-64.
13. Yarosh, S.P., Yermoshyn, M.O. and Drobakha, H.A. (2014), “Modeliuvannia boiovykh dii zenitnoho raketnoho pidroz-dilu” [Modeling of combat operations of the anti-aircraft missile unit], KNAFU, Kharkiv, 380 p.
14. Yarosh, S.P. and Tesenchuk, O.O. (2017), “Otsiniuvannia efektyvnosti protydii vysokotochnii zbroi protyvnyka pid chas orhanizatsii zenitnoho raketnoho prykryttia obiektiv ta uhrupovan viisk” [Estimation of the efficiency of co-operation to high-speed arms of the opponent at the organization of the anti-aircraft missile opening of objects and grouping of troops], Sci-ence and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 79-83. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.15.