Description: The article is devoted to the problem protection of modernized radar type P-18MA and P-18 Malakhit from pulse noise. These radars have considerably better technical characteristics and demonstrated their effectiveness, first of all, with the detection of small-scale targets such as unmanned aerial vehicles and even individual rocket systems of rocket fire in certain areas of the trajectory, which causes their involvement to illuminate the airspace over the zone of air pollution. An analysis structure of probing signal was performed, indicating that the component is used to view the detection zone. To view long distances, a long time is used, a complex radio impulse with intra-pulse modulation that potentially provides high quality pulse noise selection. The near zone is viewed by a simple radio pulse which has much worse potential for eliminating impulse noise. The experience use of radiotechnics units during the ATOs indicates that it is in this zone a large proportion of low-volume airspace are found, in particular, unmanned aerial vehicles, the tactics of which involve the use of heights of up to 100 meters. To improve the quality of noise protection in the near zone, it is suggested to use a multi-frequency probing signal, a variant of the pulse noise selection device is proposed, its efficiency is estimated and the optimal number of frequency subchannels is determined. Methods of mathematical statistics were used to make calculations, the results of calculations were estimated using the method of comparative analysis. The dependence of the probability of pulse noise selection on the number of frequency subchannels for different intensity of influences is obtained. It is shown that the probability of correct separation grows with the growth of the number frequency subchannels. In the low intensity effects of the quality distinction is reduced. This is due to the effect of masking their own noises. With increasing intensity of influence, the quality of differentiation increases, but not so much. This is due to a decrease in the effect of masking noise. Further increase in the intensity of significant influence does not, because the effect of noise is very small. Sufficiently qualitative selection of impulse interferences is provided already at application of two - three frequency subchannels.
Keywords: impulse noise, noise protection, multi-frequency signal
1. The official site of UST.COM.UA (2019), “RLS “Malachite” of Kompaniya AT “HK” Ukrspetstehnika” [Radar “Malachite” Company AT “HK” Ukrspetstehnika”], available at: www.ust.com.ua/uk/item/rls-malaxit-2/ (accessed 8 January 2019).
2. The official site of AEROTECHNICA.UA (2019), “Nazemnaya podvizhnaya radiolokatsionnaya stantsiya P-18MA/P-180U” [Surface movable of П-18МА/П-180U radars], available at: www.aerotechnica.ua/index.php?id=products&prod=2&prodid=2 (accessed 8 January 2019).
3. Alimpiiev, A.M. and Pievtsov, H.V. (2017), “Osoblyvosti hibrydnoi viiny RF proty Ukrainy. Dosvid, shcho otrymanyi Povitrianymy Sylamy Zbroinykh Syl Ukrainy” [The features of the hybrid war of the Russian Federation against Ukraine. Ex-perience received by the Armed Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 2(27), pp. 19-25. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.27.03.
4. Kucherenko, Yu.F. and Huzko, O.M. (2008), “Deiaki osoblyvosti suchasnykh lokalnykh viin” [Some features of mod-ern local wars], Scientific Works of Kharkiv National Air Force University, № 2(17), pp. 20-23.
5. Karlov, A. and Khydov, G. (2017), “Mozhlivosti radiolokatsiynih stantsIy radiotehnichnih viysk z viyavlennya bezpilotnih litalnih aparativ operativno-taktichnogo rivnya” [Possibilities of the radiolocation stations of radiotechnical troops arefrom the exposure of pilotless aircrafts of operatively-tactical level], Ivan Kozhedub Kharkiv National Air Force University XIII scientific conference of cadets and students, pp. 94-95.
6. Makarov, S.A., Moskovchenko, I.V., Liebiediev, V.O. and Pavlichenko, O.A. (2017), “Doslidzhennia umov elektro-mahnitnoi sumisnosti radioelektronnykh zasobiv povitrianoi rukhomoi y radiolokatsiinoi sluzhb ta zasobiv trankinhovoho zvi-azku u smuzi chastot 136…174 MHts” [Investigation of the conditions of electromagnetic compatibility of radioelectronic means of air mobile and radar services and trunking communication facilities in the frequency band 136 ... 174 MHz], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 4(29), pp. 48-53. https://doi.org/10.30748/nitps.2017.29.06.
7. Lavrov, A. (2017), Russian UAVs in Syria, Moscow Defense Brief, No. 2(58), available at: www.mdb.cast.ru/mdb/2-2017/item3/article4/ (accessed 8 January 2019).
8. Jacuk, K.V., Stafeev, M.S. and Kazarinov, S.V. (2016), “Primenenie bespilotnyh letatel'nyh apparatov v lokal'nyh konfliktah i vojnah” [The use of unmanned aerial vehicles in local conflicts and wars], Young Scientist, No. 25, pp. 107-111, available at: www moluch.ru/archive/129/35666/ (accessed 8 January 2019).
9. Chekunov, E. (2010), “Primenenie BLA VS SShA v voennyh konflіktah” [Application of UAVs to US Armed Forces in Military Conflicts], Foreign military review, No. 7, pp. 41-50.
10. Shyshatskyi, A.V., Liutov, V.V., Borozniuk, M.V. and Rubtsov, I.Yu. (2016), “Matematychna model spotvorennia syhnalu v systemakh radiozviazku z ortohonalnym chastotnym multypleksuvanniam pry vplyvi navmysnykh zavad” [Mathemati-cal model of signal distortion in radio communication systems with orthogonal frequency multiplexing when exposed intentional interference], Information Processing Systems, No. 3(140), pp. 181-186.
11. Hrizo, A.A. and Shapovalov, S.V. (2002), “Potentsialnyie vozmozhnosti obnaruzheniya aktivnyih impulsnyih pomeh na fone nestatsionarnyih po moschnosti passivnyih pomeh” [Potential possibilities of finding out active impulsive hindrances on a background non-stationary on power passive hindrances], Radio engineering, No. 129, pp. 84-89.
12. Alimpiev, A.M. (2015), “Dovidnik uchasnika ATO: ozbroennya i viyskova tehnika zbroynih sil Rosiyskoyi Federatsiyi” [Reference book of participant АТО: armament and military technique of the Armed Forces of Russian Federation], 732 p.
13. Khudov, H.V., Hordiienko, D.H., Kovbasa, V.M. and Matviichuk, M.A. (2015), “Analiz taktyko-tekhnichnykh kharak-terystyk osnovnykh radiolokatsiinykh stantsii radiotekhnichnykh viisk zbroinykh syl Rosiiskoi Federatsii” [The analysis of tacti-cal technical characteristics of the basic radar stations of radio engineering armies of armed forces of the Russian Federation], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 3(20), pp. 92-95.
14. Korzhik V.I., Fink L.M. and, Schelkunov, K.N. (1981), “Raschet pomehoustoychivosti sistem peredachi diskretnyih soobscheniy” [Calculation of antijammingness of the systems of passing of discrete messages], Radio and connection, Moscow, 356 p.
15. Ziukin, V.F. and Gryzo, A.A. (2006), “Metod rascheta informatsionnogo rasstoianiia mezhdu modeliami radiolo-katsionnykh signalov” [Calculation of information distance between models of radar signals], Information Processing Systems, No. 1(50), pp. 70-74.