Description: The role of cruise missiles in the achievement of both partial tasks and the goal of the operation as a whole in the course of combat operations is shown. The features of the use of cruise missiles are given. It is substantiated that during a flight a cruise missile on a specified route needs to adjust the data of the navigation system. Therefore, the actual question is the study of the operation of cruise missile navigation systems in uncertain conditions. Knowledge of this issue will allow us to analyze and substantiate the tactical and technical characteristics of the means of air defense. The deficiencies of existing navigation systems in real-time flight are identified. It is proposed for an effective defeat of targets with cruise missiles with an uncertain location in the conditions of the enemy's use of air defense capabilities to analyze the peculiarities of navigation systems functioning in conditions of uncertainty. The purpose of the article is to determine the main relations for the theoretical substantiation of the peculiarities of the functioning of navigation systems of cruise missiles in conditions of uncertainty. The complexity of the structure of the errors of navigation systems as functions of time, the uniqueness of their realizations, is determined by the influence of a number of ignored factors, which require the use of their models of random functions for their description. Since the uncertainty of the main factors of navigation systems is of a stochastic nature, the main properties and the procedure for taking random processes into account in modern inertial navigation systems are shown. The conditions for achieving high accuracy of determining the parameters of navigation and dispersion of errors in the determination of coordinates by cruise control systems during flight are determined. From the analysis of the peculiarities of the functioning of navigation systems in the conditions of uncertainty, it was established that the question of the meaningful introduction of a probabilistic space has not only a methodological nature. This provides the mathematical correctness of the analysis, reveals the content of the average accuracy characteristics to be used in the tasks of the analysis and synthesis of navigation systems of cruise missiles during the flight.
Keywords: navigation system, cruise missile, coordinate determination, accuracy, real time of flight, uncertainty
1. Karetnikov, V., Pashchenko, I., Sokolov, A. and Kuznetsov, I. (2015), “K voprosu postroyeniya avtomatizirovannoy sis-temy monitoringa parametrov vysokotochnogo navigatsionnogo polya” [To the question of constructing an automated system for monitoring the parameters of a high-accuracy navigation field], Marine Radio Electronics, No. 2 (52), рр. 24-27.
2. Dmitriyevskiy, A. and Lysenko, L. (2005), “Vneshnyaya ballistika” [External ballistics], Mashinostroyeniye, Moscow,608 p.
3. Rogers, R.M. (2003), Applied Mathematics in Integrated Navigation Systems, AIAA Educational Series, American Insti-tute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Inc, Reston, VA.
4. Grewal, M.S., Weill, L.R. and Andrews, A.P. (2007), Global Positioning Systems, Inertial navigation and integration, Wiley, New York.
5. Aleshin, B. and Veremeenko, K. (2006), “Oriyentatsiya i navigatsiya podvizhnykh ob"yektov: sovremennyye informatsion-nyye tekhnologii” [Orientation and navigation of mobile objects: modern information technologies], Science, Moscow, 424 р.
6. Global maritime distress and safety system (GMDSS) (2000), Admiralty list of radio signals, Vol. 5, NP 285, 338 р.
7. Bobrikov, A. (2006), “Otsenka effektivnosti ognevogo porazheniya udarami raket i ognem artillerii” [Evaluation of the effectiveness of fire damage by strikes of rockets and artillery fire], Galleya Print, Saint Petersburg, 424 р.
8. Basov, V. (2013), “Izmeritelnye sygnaly i funkcional’nye ustroistva ih obrabotki” [Measuring calls and functional units of their treatment], BGUIR, Мinsk, 119 p.
9. Moiseyev, G. and Moiseyev, V. (2013), “Osnovy teorii sozdaniya i primeneniya imitatsionnykh aviatsionnykh komplek-sov” [Fundamentals of the theory of creation and application of simulation aviation systems], Publishing Center, Moscow, 208 p.
10. Kharuk, A. (2011) “Boyevaya aviatsiya XXI veka: Voyennaya entsiklopediya XXI” [Military aviation of the XXI century: Military Encyclopedia XXI], Moscow, 304 p.
11. Pavlushenko, M., Yevstaf'yev, G. and Makarenko, I. (2005), “Bespilotnyye letatel'nyye apparaty: istoriya, primeneniye, ugroza” [Unmanned aerial vehicles: history, application, threat], Human rights, Moscow, 611 p.
12. Drozhzhin, A. and Altukhov, Ye. (2008), “Vozdushnyye voyny v Irake i Yugoslavii” [Air wars in Iraq and Yugoslavia], Technique of youth, Moscow, 80 p.
13. Selivanov, V. (2008), “Sredstva porazheniya i boyepripasy” [Means of destruction and ammunition], Publishing House of Moscow State Technical University, Moscow, 984 p.
14. Norman, Friedman (2006), The Naval Institute Guide to World Naval Weapon System, Naval Institute Press, 858 p.
15. Strakhov, A.F. (1990), “Avtomatyzyrovannye yzmerytel'nye kompleksy” [Automated measuring complexes], Énerhoyz-dat, Moscow, 216 p.
16. Gerasimov, S., Shapran, Iu. and Stakhova, M. (2018), Measures of efficiency of dimensional control under technical state designation of radio-technical facilities, Information Processing Systems, Vol. 1(152), pp. 148-154. https://doi.org/10.30748/soi.2018.152.21.
17. Bratslavska, A., Gerasimov, S., Zubritskii, H., Timochko, A. and Timochko, A. (2017), Theoretical basic concepts for formation of the criteria for measurement signals synthesis optimality for control of complex radio engineering systems technical status, Information Processing Systems, Vol. 5(151), pp. 151-157. https://doi.org/10.30748/soi.2017.151.20.
18. Qriffiths, В.E. аnd Loparo, K.A. (1985), Optimal control of jump-linear gaussian systems, Int. J. of control, Vol. 42, No. 4, pp. 791-819.
19. Herasimov, S. and Gridina, V. (2018), Method justification nomenclature control parameters of radio systems and purpose of their permissible deviations, Information Processing Systems, No. 2 (153), рр. 159-164. https://doi.org/10.30748/soi.2018.153.20.
20. Bronshteyn, I. and Semendyayev, K. (1986), “Spravochnik po matematike dlya inzhenerov i uchashchikhsya vtuzov” [Handbook of mathematics for engineers and students of technical colleges], Nauka, Moscow, 544 p.