Description: It has been shown that failures in the operation of the radio navigation complexes of water transport vehicles while traveling along the route may lead to significant additional costs due to deviations from the identified route. It is substantiated that the control of the technical state of the radio navigation complexes of water transport means is one of the ways of maintaining them in good condition and significantly influences the efficiency of their tasks. This is due to the fact that the overwhelming majority of these samples of radio navigation complexes of water transport vehicles operate in an aggressive environment. It is substantiated that optimal characteristics of the system of control of the technical condition of radio navigation complexes of water transport facilities should be calculated provided that the maximum (minimum) value of the relevant criterion is ensured. Consequently, the formulation and solution of the problem of calculating the optimal characteristics of the above control system involves the definition of specific synthesis criteria. The purpose of this work is to develop a method for calculating the sensitivity criterion for the technical state of the radio navigation complexes of water transport vehicles. The task of determining the optimal method for controlling the technical state of the radio navigation complexes of water transport means is formulated. The optimal method is that, at a given a priori area, the “deviation” of the control parameters, the set level of interference, the required time of control allows to minimize the a posteriori region of “deviation” of the parameters of the system (or the functions of these parameters). The method of calculating the sensitivity criterion for the technical state of the radio navigation complexes of water transport facilities is developed. This method is proposed for use in substantiating the optimal characteristics of the control system of the technical state of the radio navigation complexes of water transport vehicles during operation. Subsequent studies are proposed to justify and calculate other criteria of optimality and compare them.
Keywords: radio navigation complex, means of water transport, sensitivity criterion, control parameters
1. Karetnikov, V.V., Pashchenko, I.V., Sokolov, A.I., Kuznetsov, I.G. (2015), “K voprosu postroyeniya avtomatizirovannoy sistemy monitoringa parametrov vysokotochnogo navigatsionnogo polya” [To the question of constructing an automated system for monitoring the parameters of a high-accuracy navigation field], Marine Radio Electronics, No. 2(52), рр. 24-27.
2. Solov’ev, I. (2003), “Morskaya radioelektronika” [Marine Radio Electronics], Politekhnika, Sankt-Peterburg, 185 p.
3. Rogers, R.M. (2003), Applied Mathematics in Integrated Navigation Systems, AIAA Educational Series, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Inc, Reston, VA.
4. Grewal, M.S., Weill, L.R. and Andrews, A.P. (2007), Global Positioning Systems, Inertial navigation and integration, Wiley, New York.
5. Herasymov, S., Daki, O. and Yakovlev, M. (2018), “Syntez poliharmoniynoho vymiryuvalʹnoho syhnalu z budʹyakoyu kilʹkistyu tochok peremykannya” [Synthesis of polyharmonic measuring signal with any number of switching points], Measuring Equipment and Metrology, No. 79(2), рр. 73-76. https://doi.org/10.23939/istcmtm2018/02/073.
6. Admiralty list of radio signals (2000), Global maritime distress and safety system (GMDSS), Vol. 5, NP 285, 338 р.
7. Herasimov, S., Shapran, Yu. and Kirvas, V. (2017), Development and research of the method of calculating the reliabil-ity of the measurement control parameters of radio engineering systems of maritime transport, Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 4(52), pp. 5-10.
8. Basov, V.G., (2013), “Izmeritel’nye sygnaly I funkcional’nye ustroistva ih obrabotki” [Measuring calls and functional units of their treatment], BGUIR, Мinsk, 119 p.
9. Norman Friedman (2006), The Naval Institute Guide to World Naval Weapon System, Naval Institute Press, 858 p.
10. Strakhov, A.F. (1990), “Avtomatyzyrovannye yzmerytel'nye kompleksy” [Automated measuring complexes], Éner-hoyzdat, Moscow, 216 p.
11. Herasimov, S., Shapran, Yu. and Stakhova, M. (2018), Measures of efficiency of dimensional control under technical state designation of radio-technical facilities, Information Processing Systems, No. 1(152), рр. 148-154. https://doi.org/10.30748/soi.2018.152.21.
12. Bractslavska, А., Herasimov, S., Zubrytskyi, H., Tymochko, A. аnd Timochko, A. (2017), Theoretical basic concepts for formation of the criteria for measurement signals synthesis optimality for control of complex radio engineering systems technical status, Information Processing Systems, No. 5(151), pp. 151-157.
13. Qriffiths, В.E. аnd Loparo, K.A. (1985), Optimal control of jump-linear gaussian systems, Int. J. of Control, Vol. 42, No. 4, pp. 791-819.
14. Herasimov, S. and Gridina, V. (2018), Method justification nomenclature control parameters of radio systems and purpose of their permissible deviations, Information Processing Systems, No. 2(153), рр. 159-164. https://doi.org/10.30748/soi.2018.153.20.
15. Chinkov, V.N. and Herasimov, S.V. (2013), “Меtоdika sintezy vimiryuval’nyh sygnaliv dlya controlyu tehnichnogo stany zrazkiv оzbroennya pri local’nomy obmezenni” [The method of synthesis of measuring signals is for control of the techni-cal state of standards of armament at local limitation], Science and Technology of the Air Force of Ukraine, No. 1 (14), pp. 194-197.
16. Herasimov, S., Belevshchuk, Y., Ryapolov, I., Tymochko, O., Pavlenko, M., Dmitriiev, O., Zhyvytskyi, M. and Goncharenko, N. (2018), Characteristics of radiolocation scattering of the SU-25T attack aircraft model at different wavelength ranges, Information and Controlling Systems: Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, No. 6/9 (96), pp. 22-29. https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2018.152740.